Joe Biden Will Be The 46th President of the United States of America!

RedZone

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yall made gains with Cuban Americans in Florida with outright fear tactics comparing Biden to Castro. Funny thing how those commercials and postcards drive folks sometimes. The whole while the president acts more like Castro right out in the open than Biden ever will. 

I wouldn't bank on that working over and over again though. By all means, get excited and happy about the modest gains in minority voters though. The Puerto Ricans at least were smart enough to see through that trash.

Newsflash:  People can actually see how looney left the Dems have been going.  It's true! It's real! 👍

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes, yes thats what happened. Fake news. Mail in ballots. Social media labels on misinformation. 

Thats completely the reason Trump lost. xD

And I live in fantasy land? Ok proud boy. 

You honestly think Trump was given anything close to non-partisan coverage by the major networks over the last four years?

LMAO!!!

🤡

Donald Trump did. How many voted did the democrat get 4 years ago? How many votes did the democrat get this year? 

Maybe "create" wasn't the best word, but, the numbers ain't lying. 

Trump got significantly more votes this round as well. The final tally isn’t going to end up that much different than 2016 from a historical perspective. 🤷‍♂️

I mean I get and certainly understand that you’re jazzed he’s gone...but trying to read anything into this past his demise is going to lead to disappointment, starting at the 2022 midterms. 

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Trump got significantly more votes this round as well. The final tally isn’t going to end up that much different than 2016 from a historical perspective. 🤷‍♂️

I mean I get and certainly understand that you’re jazzed he’s gone...but trying to read anything into this past his demise is going to lead to disappointment, starting at the 2022 midterms. 

Maybe. What about in January run offs in two senate races in Georgia? 

Disappointment may start then, or, maybe it doesn't. 

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

I think you are wrong about me also. Idgaf who is in the white house really. I was going to get up in the morning, put my pants on the same way I have every other day throughout my life either way. 

To say I'm jazzed he's gone is a stretch. When the Trump circle jerk back here is finally over, then I'll be jazzed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I think you are wrong about me also. Idgaf who is in the white house really. I was going to get up in the morning, put my pants on the same way I have every other day throughout my life either way. 

To say I'm jazzed he's gone is a stretch. When the Trump circle jerk back here is finally over, then I'll be jazzed. 

Okay. 😂

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

It won’t. Zero chance the democrats take both seats without The Boogeyman on the ballot. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe. I think to the great chagrin of Proud Boys everywhere, the BLM movement has arisen as a powerful political force. Just how much interest they place on the runoff could have an affect. Just how active Stacy Abrams stays in trying to energize folks would have an affect too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It won’t. Zero chance the democrats take both seats without The Boogeyman on the ballot. 🤷‍♂️

They have a better chance at getting Loeffler’s seat than Perdue’s.

Unless the turnout in the ATL area is massive there is almost no chance Dems take both - Warnock gained a ton of momentum in the last month and could win his race though.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm not attacking at all.  Your fantasies are comical.

You talk shit about the Proud Boys and you don't even know that their leader is a man of color. In fact, he's not the only one.

Trump lost mainly due to a near stranglehold on major news outlets and social media by the left. Even you aren't stupid or dishonest enough to deny that.

Biden won because the people of America voted the idiot out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who will be the next old racist white guy elevated onto a pedestal by the right? That is the real question at this juncture in time. 

Well, the scuttlebutt is Trumpy is in it for 24....

Like it or not, that racist asshole is a force in politics. 

Trumpy will be what 80, but damn near dead/dementia by then. 

bgw

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who will be the next old racist white guy elevated onto a pedestal by the right? That is the real question at this juncture in time. 

I think they’re going to try and push Tucker Carlson.

He looks like a Republican from 1983 but he’s every bit as paranoid and dickish as a Trumpublican today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

They have a better chance at getting Loeffler’s seat than Perdue’s.

Unless the turnout in the ATL area is massive there is almost no chance Dems take both - Warnock gained a ton of momentum in the last month and could win his race though.

Agreed. Perdue is a stone lock. Loeffler is 50/50.