Where is the (P)resident?

Wildcat Will

I think it's more likely that Trump will quit and go home rather than refuse to leave. This whole voter fraud exercise is just an example of a man-baby and his toadies refusing to accept defeat like the petulant losers that they are.

At his core Trump is a quitter so I expect that he will just stop doing the "work" and go home.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I think it's more likely that Trump will quit and go home rather than refuse to leave. This whole voter fraud exercise is just an example of a man-baby and his toadies refusing to accept defeat like the petulant losers that they are.

At his core Trump is a quitter so I expect that he will just stop doing the "work" and go home.

I dunno about that, Trumpy is gonna whip his Proud Boys and loyalists into a frothy state of rabies....

Narcissist demagogue.

bgw

20 hours ago, Blueliner said:

The pre-mature ejaculation fest is pretty comical indeed. Patience is a virtue. 🙂

Imagine thinking that Trump would win the popular vote 2 months before the election and then also thinking that claiming that Biden won 6 days after most of the votes have been counted is premature.

On 9/8/2020 at 7:46 PM, Blueliner said:

Trump is going to win the pop vote. But even if he doesn’t, the EC will do just fine. Trump has a better chance of winning the pop vote than dementia puppet joe and ho-bag Harris have a chance of winning the EC...which we all know that’s the only thing that matter. You are a dumbass. Seriously. I hope that you’re watching Trump win NC right now. I’m sure that your demented criminal candidate, Biden, will be there soon...to no avail though. 

Trump is on fire!

🤡

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Imagine thinking that Trump would win the popular vote 2 months before the election and then also thinking that claiming that Biden won 6 days after most of the votes have been counted is premature.

🤡

People such as Blueliner and concha are not fans of the search function.

And he is now 1000% confident the results will be overturned, but no mention of where his "landslide" was.

I don't think many, other than Drummer and occassionally Slotback Right, put any stock in his crystal balling.

image.png.a3db536e4eee50ca7c219d061bcd198c.png

image.png.b766ee99e07ba86fb572af25eb8d3646.png

image.png.479a3922f59b75b2d2345ca2db75ea1e.png

image.png.50b2decdffd618b4ae4bfa7bfdb20420.png

image.png.a3e906ea03fcbcf55cdab7dfd3420053.png

• Haha 2

In the 

7 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

And he is now 1000% confident the results will be overturned, but no mention of where his "landslide" was.

[...]

At any rate, reports of the death of the Democratic Party have been greatly exaggerated. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

[...]

What's @GardenStateBaller going to do if Trump doesn't win the election?

People might start to question his judgment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1