COVID OFF THE CHARTS AND NOTHING FROM THIS PRESIDENT

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Actually, fukwit, I'm simply pointing out that the current situation is hardly all due to Trump.

Of course, your simple melon and near terminal TDS cannot process that.

Now please continue soiling yourself. 👍

The old incoherent babbling fool shouldn't speak of folk spoiling themselves... when we know all it takes is a cup of applesauce for you ..

Me having to explain to you that no one is blaming it ALL on Trump makes sense ... considering your track record

So....just exactly what is Bidens plan to stop the pandemic??? I keep hearing him blaming, but I havent heard a plan. 

He doesnt have one, just like no one else does, including Trump. Typical political

bullshit. 47 years in D.C and still...nothing. People still believe politicians. Idiots. America is doomed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Your comment should serve as proof that only measures at a federal level can effectively combat Covid.

Or, people can just be a little more accountable.  You know, like Nancy Pelosi (represents federal government after all) was when she got caught maskless in the salon scandal and with humility accepted guilt.  LMFAO

23 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Your comment and all the  other 170 countries that we outpace in deaths

The value that Americans put on individuality, personal freedoms, civil rights... makes us different.  We don’t respond well to directives.  

35 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

The old incoherent babbling fool shouldn't speak of folk spoiling themselves... when we know all it takes is a cup of applesauce for you ..

Me having to explain to you that no one is blaming it ALL on Trump makes sense ... considering your track record

Soiling successful.

🤡

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

So....just exactly what is Bidens plan to stop the pandemic??? I keep hearing him blaming, but I havent heard a plan. 

He doesnt have one, just like no one else does, including Trump. Typical political

bullshit. 47 years in D.C and still...nothing. People still believe politicians. Idiots. America is doomed.

You’re normally one of the more sensible folk from that side of the aisle so I’m curious as to why your standards as far as what to expect from a President are so low🧐...

You seriously believe we’d be closing in on 250,000 deaths with ANYONE else, Republican or Democrat, as President?

Since Biden’s apparent victory, ALL he’s been discussing is his plans for COVID ... while the current President has turned emotional and cur.

Texans usually don’t excuse bullshit 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rockinl said:

how about EVERYONE wear a mask??....it's that simple....but when  you have morons who think the pandemic is "fake" and they have their "rights" to not wear masks the pandemic wins all the time...that's where we are as a country....

they are saying the Sturgis motorcycle rally is/was the super spreader we're dealing with now....a bunch of morons not wearing masks because they don't want to...NICE!

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

Or, people can just be a little more accountable.  You know, like Nancy Pelosi (represents federal government after all) was when she got caught maskless in the salon scandal and with humility accepted guilt.  LMFAO

The value that Americans put on individuality, personal freedoms, civil rights... makes us different.  We don’t respond well to directives.  

That's why the virus is kicking our ass....we need to change gears yesterday...everyone needs to wear a mask...it's that simple...😉

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

That's why the virus is kicking our ass....we need to change gears yesterday...everyone needs to wear a mask...it's that simple...😉

They wear masks in Europe, and are getting hit harder than us now.  Masks make people think they are doing something significant, when they really are not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

They wear masks in Europe, and are getting hit harder than us now.  Masks make people think they are doing something significant, when they really are not.

it doesn't "make them think"...we KNOW it slows down the infection from spreading...that's a FACT we need to acknowledge..if we don't we're doomed...and that's how it's looking now...SAD...real SAD!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it doesn't "make them think"...we KNOW it slows down the infection from spreading...that's a FACT we need to acknowledge..if we don't we're doomed...and that's how it's looking now...SAD...real SAD!

We “know” lots of things that end up wrong.  The push for masks lies in the fact that the experts have nothing else to offer.  There may be a benefit to masks, but it is quite small.  They are nowhere close to a panacea.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

We “know” lots of things that end up wrong.  The push for masks lies in the fact that the experts have nothing else to offer.  There may be a benefit to masks, but it is quite small.  They are nowhere close to a panacea.

we got to run with "may be a benefit" for now...we have NO choice...it's "better than nothing"!...as we break records everyday...we need something to help slow the spread!

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

we got to run with "may be a benefit" for now...we have NO choice...it's "better than nothing"!...as we break records everyday...we need something to help slow the spread!

Pretty thin gruel for advocating for mandated mask wearing.  A recent study that advocated for mask mandates as its conclusion was withdrawn when additional data negated the conclusion.  As I said, they wear them in Europe and currently they are as bad or worse than us.

10 hours ago, rockinl said:

Typical laziness from a person who likely never tried to understand what his plan is.

What's funny is that Biden wrote an op-ed at the end of 2019 about the Trump Administration's lack of preparedness for a potential pandemic. Once it happened, people claimed that it must have been planned because how could he know so much.

Maybe because he has experience.

🤷‍♂️

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

You’re normally one of the more sensible folk from that side of the aisle so I’m curious as to why your standards as far as what to expect from a President are so low🧐...

You seriously believe we’d be closing in on 250,000 deaths with ANYONE else, Republican or Democrat, as President?

Since Biden’s apparent victory, ALL he’s been discussing is his plans for COVID ... while the current President has turned emotional and cur.

Texans usually don’t excuse bullshit 

The guy says he downplayed the worst pandemic in 100 years. His Administration also claimed that the national stockpile wasn't for the states.

And yet the response of some people is to never blame Trump at all and to sneer at Biden's plan.

These people are clowns.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Pretty thin gruel for advocating for mandated mask wearing.  A recent study that advocated for mask mandates as its conclusion was withdrawn when additional data negated the conclusion.  As I said, they wear them in Europe and currently they are as bad or worse than us.

The US leads all countries in death and is 12th out of over 170 countries in death per capita..

NO ONE IS AS BAD AS US

And most of Europe stopped wearing masks because they had the disease literally controlled at one point, unlike us

Countries like Finland, that luckily missed the first wave and decided NOT to wear masks, are now experiencing a record numbers of new cases every other day

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

The US leads all countries in death and is 12th out of over 170 countries in death per capita..

He's been claiming that Europe (or insert country) has been "worse" than us since the pandemic began. His entire strategy has been to claim it's not a big deal, but if it is, Europe is worse!

He's embarrassed himself time and time again.

His COVID-19 stuff has been worse than his election stuff which is a high bar to clear.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Bormio said:

so we do nothing and hope for the best??...several studies have shown the mask to be effective...and when you have no other "weapon" against the virus why would you not wear a mask??...you want to be at the mercy of the virus??

Many countries in Europe are now experiencing cases at a rate equal to 200,000-300,000 cases a day in the US, and death rates equal to 3,000-4,000 a day in the US.  And any decrease in the last week or so is from renewed lockdowns, which are crippling their economies and societies and have only short-term benefit.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I think it’s quite entertaining to watch the board’s dumbest and most retarded member debate a practicing physician regarding disease control. ....Bbbbbbbut CNN and a complicit bureaucrat said so (and then didn’t ...and then did again). What a 💩🤣

there is no debate Blueballs...masks work....but I'm sure you don't wear one...you're too smart for that!!....🤡

• Thanks 1