COVID OFF THE CHARTS AND NOTHING FROM THIS PRESIDENT

2 minutes ago, Newbie said:

National plan send the hospital ships in 🛳 

NY and Cali plan...screw that response send sick into the nursing homes and release sick from jail 🗑

now if you want to make fun of the national plan first you will have to remove your tongue from being stuck up your own ass👍

I dont care about Ny and Cali... I live in Texas you dumb bitch ... and currently we're in a COVID shit show..

Some federal help would be nice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

So....somewhere in your brain inadequate Governors excuses the miserably horrible inaction by the Orange Turd

If that isnt proof your ass belongs in a old folks home I dont know what is

You probably should avoid discussion of old folks homes when discussing Covid, dumbass.

🤡

🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Not at all

I am slightly surprised by his nuthuggers though

Agree, not at all surprising from Trump. Pretty sad that most of the Republican dick sucking senators are gonna go down with the ship too. They are all so worried about themselves that they would follow anyone. They are putting their Red Party above everything, even family and country!!

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Newbie said:

The lame ass excuse is yours 👍. This covivid is much more localized than that.  States should be able to govern them self locally first for the greatest return and results.  What you suggested is equivalent to all European countries having just one plan and approach.

Sad...really 

🍿

"sad...really"??!....what's sadder than breaking records daily 9 months into the virus??..we failed as a country...Sad..really...😔

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Newbie said:

National plan send the hospital ships in 🛳 

NY and Cali plan...screw that response send sick into the nursing homes and release sick from jail 🗑

now if you want to make fun of the national plan first you will have to remove your tongue from being stuck up your own ass👍

LOL..I seem to remember Troll taking about nursing homes too!...what a coincidence!!...National plan sent ships to 2 states??...and the 48 other states??...no ships for them?...no "plan" for them??...we have no plan and never did....but you keep throwing yourself under the bus for Donny...silly Troll!...🤡

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..I seem to remember Troll taking about nursing homes too!...what a coincidence!!...National plan sent ships to 2 states??...and the 48 other states??...no ships for them?...no "plan" for them??...we have no plan and never did....but you keep throwing yourself under the bus for Donny...silly Troll!...🤡

Now I’m just a newbie, but it doesn’t take long to figure out, that you must call every newb that shows what a clown you are, a troll.  Imagine that. 

🍿

And the whole nation was talking about nursing homes btw 🤣

16 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Now I’m just a newbie, but it doesn’t take long to figure out, that you must call every newb that shows what a clown you are, a troll.  Imagine that. 

🍿

And the whole nation was talking about nursing homes btw 🤣

LOL..just a NEWbie Troll??...too funny!....silly clown...🤡

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

And what's more is that he's doing it in a thread that is specifically about the sitting President quitting the job in the middle of the worst pandemic in 100 years.

He still can't muster any negative comments for Trump.

What a loser.

cryin' concha still seems more concerned with immigration...which surprises no one.

...the donald knows he's old news. Should have cared just a little bit more.

#realtalk

4 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I dont care about Ny and Cali... I live in Texas you dumb bitch ... and currently we're in a COVID shit show..

Some federal help would be nice

Since Texas is the Lone Star State, symbolic of the fiercely independent attitude of it’s people, isn’t it time to  take matters into your own hands.  Grab your guns, saddle up, open a can of whoopass up, and ride herd on that virus.  Show the rest of America the path forward.

Or just stand in line like everyone else that wants to blame the federal government, and because you’re from Texas you can scream the loudest.

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Since Texas is the Lone Star State, symbolic of the fiercely independent attitude of it’s people, isn’t it time to  take matters into your own hands.  Grab your guns, saddle up, open a can of whoopass up, and ride herd on that virus.  Show the rest of America the path forward.

Or just stand in line like everyone else that wants to blame the federal government, and because you’re from Texas you can scream the loudest.

so we should blame the republican Governor

you're incoherent at this point

6 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

so we should blame the republican Governor

You know, I just got an e:mail.  One of my employees off on bereavement,  followed by some vacation, to attend his father’s funeral, has come down with Covid.  In fact, his entire immediate family has tested positive.  It’s not Newsom’s fault, not Trump’s fault, not the fault of any of the governors in the states some of his family members travelled from.  They participated in a large family gathering with folks from CA, AZ, NV and UT.  They let their guard down and hopefully none of them pay the ultimate price.  People, through their actions transmit Covid.  People, through their actions can minimize the transmission.  It’s a pretty simple concept.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Trump admitted to downplaying the virus and yet concha is still here defending his disgraceful performance.

What a turd.

Actually, Andy, you're wrong. But that's nothing new.

I'm pointing out that the pussy, knee-jerk histrionics of folks like you and SOC and the rest of the libtard funky bunch consistently leaves out the fact that the governors are the first in line to take responsibility.

👍

1 hour ago, concha said:

Actually, Andy, you're wrong. But that's nothing new.

I'm pointing out that the pussy, knee-jerk histrionics of folks like you and SOC and the rest of the libtard funky bunch consistently leaves out the fact that the governors are the first in line to take responsibility.

👍

and again...

Your excuse for Donald's failure to do ANYTHING is....... 'The Governors did a horrible job'

What the FUCK does that have to do with the Donald at THIS point ...idiot Trumptard

• Thanks 1

Just now, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

and again...

Your excuse for Donald's failure to do ANYTHING is....... 'The Governors did a horrible job'

What the FUCK does that have to do with the Donald at THIS point ...idiot Trumptard

Actually, fukwit, I'm simply pointing out that the current situation is hardly all due to Trump.

Of course, your simple melon and near terminal TDS cannot process that.

Now please continue soiling yourself. 👍

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

You know, I just got an e:mail.  One of my employees off on bereavement,  followed by some vacation, to attend his father’s funeral, has come down with Covid.  In fact, his entire immediate family has tested positive.  It’s not Newsom’s fault, not Trump’s fault, not the fault of any of the governors in the states some of his family members travelled from.  They participated in a large family gathering with folks from CA, AZ, NV and UT.  They let their guard down and hopefully none of them pay the ultimate price.  People, through their actions transmit Covid.  People, through their actions can minimize the transmission.  It’s a pretty simple concept.

Your comment should serve as proof that only measures at a federal level can effectively combat Covid.

Your comment and all the  other 170 countries that we outpace in deaths

• Thanks 1