Georgia HSFB Scoreboard week 12

TheMaximumHornetSting

4 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Except I'm right about what I said....unless you talking about something totally different. If we're talking about the same thing, do your homework like I did and get back to me. 

You do your homework. I quoted 96. I was responding to him thinking he knew something he didn't. 

Never questioned you. If you could comprehend, you would deduce that I was agreeing with you.

I was well aware of the kid being from Carver Atlanta. We played Carver.

Don't you think I don't know what I am talking about.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

You do your homework. I quoted 96. I was responding to him thinking he knew something he didn't. 

Never questioned you. If you could comprehend, you would deduce that I was agreeing with you.

I was well aware of the kid being from Carver Atlanta. We played Carver.

Don't you think I don't know what I am talking about.

See, all you had to do was provide a few more context clues to the "see" comment you made and I wouldn't have even quoted you. But yeah, it's good that we're on the same page now.

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They’re only “lowly” in NJ. Thx. Venue determined yet? 

Coin toss. Won't know until the week of.

You know, it really is sad that you don't focus on the intricacies of Georgia's bracket this year and only care about the powers. The playoffs are made with the lower teams, not the powerhouses.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Will it be in Atlanta? Neutral field? College venue? Thx. 

Lower classes just not my cup of tea. To each his own. 

I said coin toss, that means we don't know buddy.

And I meant talking about the other good teams in the 7A bracket. Teams like North Cobb, Cherokee, etc. Just because they aren't nationally ranked in the top 100 doesn't mean they won't make for an interesting game.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I said coin toss, that means we don't know buddy.

And I meant talking about the other good teams in the 7A bracket. Teams like North Cobb, Cherokee, etc. Just because they aren't nationally ranked in the top 100 doesn't mean they won't make for an interesting game.

You will never get idiots like him to understand that. All they know is the recruited privates and all star teams. That's what football in those states have been reduced to.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

See, all you had to do was provide a few more context clues to the "see" comment you made and I wouldn't have even quoted you. But yeah, it's good that we're on the same page now.

I post to be exact. I read and pay attention to whom I am posting and the subject matter at hand. 

All you had to do was comprehend . I knew we were on the same page.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:15 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yknow what Ima be positive... we might stun the Mean Green Rams... 

@Fred you better get ready brother! Tift County is about to unleash Hulkamania on the Rams!

images (10).jpeg

I believe the Hulk is past his prime.  I'm not so sure I would be picking him as the symbol of your team.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:48 PM, ngdawg said:

Talk about Brookwood at Colquitt too. Brookwood should be 2nd seed based on point differential but no, the GHSA says screw that. Meadowcreek either way should be on the road since Archer is 2nd and Norcross is 1st.

Several years ago in region 8 there was a 3 way tie for first.  Region rule was a coin flip first.  Grayson wound up tied for 1st in region but the 3rd seed.  I don't know what the region rules are now but assuming they exist, they rule.

14 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Right but Brookwood beat Parkview and Parkview beat Newton. So there's a 3 way tie and as per a Brookwood player, the tiebreaker was point differential. That went out the window with the GHSA.

I wouldn't put a ton a stock in what a player says is the tie breaker.  Players have been know to understand things a little differently that the official rules.  You need to find out what the official region rules are.  To me, a head to head to break the tie and then what ever else including possibly points scored for the next two.

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

I wouldn't put a ton a stock in what a player says is the tie breaker.  Players have been know to understand things a little differently that the official rules.  You need to find out what the official region rules are.  To me, a head to head to break the tie and then what ever else including possibly points scored for the next two.

Player said he asked the coach, but I see what you mean.

On 11/21/2020 at 2:07 PM, Wildcat Will said:

Yours did not see the endzone on offense.

I think maybe you need to go to your coach and tell him that defensive scored points don't count.  No special teams points, no pick 6s, no scoop and scores from fumbles and see what he says.  Many games have been won due to non offensive scored points.

32 minutes ago, Fred said:

Several years ago in region 8 there was a 3 way tie for first.  Region rule was a coin flip first.  Grayson wound up tied for 1st in region but the 3rd seed.  I don't know what the region rules are now but assuming they exist, they rule.

I think each region sets its own rules as it pertains to region tiebreaker. Region 1 uses point differential, but, I was hearing that some regions use some other methods on the post game show that took over Tommy Palmers spot. Sounded like a bunch of goofs to me that didn't know each region set their own tie breakers. 

They were trying to do a ton of math and coming up with some decimal point percentage thing and apply it across the board. I gave up on them and turned it off. 

Colquitt got the toughest draw as a 1 seed in 7A for sure. Not even totally sure how Brookwood ended up being 4th in that region because they’re the second best team in Region 4 behind Grayson. They’d be 9-1 with their only loss to Grayson if QB Lonergan started against Newton. 

Very much biased but DeNylon Morrisette is the best JR WR in the state me. Insanely talented

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Colquitt got the toughest draw as a 1 seed in 7A for sure. Not even totally sure how Brookwood ended up being 4th in that region because they’re the second best team in Region 4 behind Grayson. They’d be 9-1 with their only loss to Grayson if QB Lonergan started against Newton. 

Very much biased but DeNylon Morrisette is the best JR WR in the state me. Insanely talented

I agree. I've been looking at the brackets and Colquitt has the toughest 1st round and probably the toughest over all path altogether. 

For Colquitt to make the state chip, they'll have to defeat Brookwood, Norcross and Grayson, assuming Norcross and Grayson win out until facing Colquitt.

Also, there is no love lost between Brookwood and Colquitt. Last time Brookwood came down the coach and some fans made a big stink about Colquitt being racist and segregated at the Pen. Add to that some baseball meetings around 2011-12  (can't remember the exact year but the house was packed) or so where the Brookwood students all showed up wearing overalls and straw hats  and chastised the Colquitt fans so much that between game one and game two the school had to take the students aside and make them tone down their stuff. 

I hope they bring as many as we would allow down on Friday and witness some more southern hospitality.