Was the $300 truffled pasta worth it Gov. Newsome?

I AM IRONMAN

Thanks for posting Iron. THIS is why I left the ONCE great state of CA. You have to see to believe it. Well, actually no you don’t. We know that democraps are lying, cheating, unethical POSs. But here it is anyways. That arrogant fuck is literally trying not to laugh at citizens while he “apologizes”. Fuck this guy and the ideology that he represents. Great job raking that pukebag, Tucker. 😎

https://parler.com/post/560e768e285945278fdf41a2dbca51da

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Do unto thee...not unto me.

Lied about it being outdoors...12 people packed shoulder to shoulder...yet thanksgiving for the commoners is cancelled....and all he says is....it was wrong...sorry.  

Pathetic..maybe they stopped by Turkey neck Pelosi's for some ice cream?

What a douche.

I’m no fan of the guy, but I believe he’s so heavily woven of the fabric of elitism, he has no clue.   He’s totally detached from the commoner.  Remember, he was ordering wineries to shut down their restaurant operations while both he and Pelosi kept theirs open.  

The two high ranking officials from the CA medical association that were with him are a much more serious violation as far as I’m concerned.  

I’m surprised it was covered by all the major channels in So Ca.  Maybe that’s a So Ca vs Nor Cal thing lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, On2whls said:

I’m surprised it was covered by all the major channels in So Ca.  Maybe that’s a So Ca vs Nor Cal thing lol.

NorCal newspapers broke the story.  It was picked up by the New York Times (here).  That's how real journalism works.

Underneath the 'hypocrisy gotcha' animating this thread is the more serious message: Leadership matters.  It's perfectly rational for people to not take precautions seriously when they see their leaders and experts don't.  This applies no matter political affiliation.

I'll note that Newsom took responsibility and apologized.  That's leading by example too.  More leaders should try it.   

From the link above:

“The spirit of what I’m preaching all the time was contradicted and I’ve got to own that,” Mr. Newsom said during a lengthy mea culpa on Monday. “I need to preach and practice. Not just preach.” 

31 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

NorCal newspapers broke the story.  It was picked up by the New York Times (here).  That's how real journalism works.

Underneath the 'hypocrisy gotcha' animating this thread is the more serious message: Leadership matters.  It's perfectly rational for people to not take precautions seriously when they see their leaders and experts don't.  This applies no matter political affiliation.

I'll note that Newsom took responsibility and apologized.  That's leading by example too.  More leaders should try it.   

From the link above:

“The spirit of what I’m preaching all the time was contradicted and I’ve got to own that,” Mr. Newsom said during a lengthy mea culpa on Monday. “I need to preach and practice. Not just preach.” 

He apologized to cover his ass. C'MON man!

20 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Thanks for posting Iron. THIS is why I left the ONCE great state of CA. You have to see to believe it. Well, actually no you don’t. We know that democraps are lying, cheating, unethical POSs. But here it is anyways. That arrogant fuck is literally trying not to laugh at citizens while he “apologizes”. Fuck this guy and the ideology that he represents. Great job raking that pukebag, Tucker. 😎

https://parler.com/post/560e768e285945278fdf41a2dbca51da

I mean to be fair we got cock sucker Christie who closed the beaches down so he and his buddies could relax on beach by them selves

I posted some time back that while I disliked Newsom as our governor, I had to give him pops for how he initially handled the virus. Well that just goes to show how much we think we know, yet once the facts actually play out, one can be be more ignorant than he or she thinks.

The fact is that it has been more of a case ( at least in all the areas of the state I connect with ) that most Californians have used common sense and have had no problem socially distancing and wearing masks... hence we are in the lower 5th of the nation in cases per capita.

Newsom's apology came only after he got caught lying and even a nearly blind person looking at the pics would have to question how much he really believes relative to what he is telling every one.   While he is throwing a net over many businesses in the state... he exempted his... such as his winery which is allowed to operate unhindered while the others in the state are restricted.

This guy is an elitist who has no clue how to deal with the real world ( just look at what he has accomplished starting with the utter shit hole San Francisco has become along with his executive decree's he has snuck in under the table )  and the only thing imo that keeps him in power is his relationship with the corrupt public employee's unions which eventually will bring down the state.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

This guy is an elitist who has no clue how to deal with the real world ( just look at what he has accomplished starting with the utter shit hole San Francisco has become along with his executive decree's he has snuck in under the table )  and the only thing imo that keeps him in power is his relationship with the corrupt public employee's unions which eventually will bring down the state.

His goal is to run for president.  His unimposing metro-sexual outward appearance, composed demeanor, and sunny ideology will convince the large urban centers to vote him in.  He’ll be like a political televangelist captivating the masses.   He may need  to fix that herky jerky speech delivery issue though.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

His goal is to run for president.  His unimposing metro-sexual outward appearance, composed demeanor, and sunny ideology will convince the large urban centers to vote him in.  He’ll be like a political televangelist captivating the masses.   He may need  to fix that herky jerky speech delivery issue though.  

The French Laundry episode will haunt him forever.  Americans forgive a lot, but not hypocrisy like he showed.  Pelosi survives it by being in the bluest of districts.  He may run, but he won’t win.  Phony.

• Thanks 1

BTW, when I was in Napa 3 years ago tried to eat at the Bistro associated with the French Laundry.  Tried to get a table at 11:30 PM at night (other times booked), but no go.  That’s pretty amazing.  Does Thomas Keller still actually cook at the FL?  If not, no reason to drop that kinda coin.

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I mean to be fair we got cock sucker Christie who closed the beaches down so he and his buddies could relax on beach by them selves

I get it. The swamp is not limited to one side of the isle (although MOSTLY one side). You deal with your douchebags. I watched Brown begin fucking my once great state of CA and I got to watch Newsom complete the job....and then some. I got the fuck out after living my entire life there. Two of my brothers and their families are now relocating to Texas and Kentucky respectfully. CA sucks...why? Leadership that subscribes to a shitty, anti-American ideology. I've ran into a shitload of people from CA here in Knoxville. Go figure. But let me tell you what. We ain't lockin' shit down here and nobody buys into to the mask bullshit. Other than me being pissed, life is fairly normal. I just heard that Newsom mandated a 10p-5a curfew out there in the people's republic. Good times.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Yeah because everybody knows the virus is dormant between 5:01am and 9:59pm.  That curfew is sure to stop the spread 😂😂😂😂

Can't make this shit up, bro. Just like the virus doesn't spread once you sit down to eat....or during a riot....or in a "protest".  Or when pukebag leftists are violating the 6 feet social distancing zone as they kick the shit out of American citizens. Fuck those assholes. I'll never forgive them for what they've done to this country. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:51 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Lied about it being outdoors...12 people packed shoulder to shoulder...yet thanksgiving for the commoners is cancelled....and all he says is....it was wrong...sorry.  

What a douche.

Gavin Newsome is a bad guy....Really..

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:51 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

What a douche.