Politifact

Nolebull813

On 11/28/2020 at 1:32 PM, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Candance The Bed Wench is looney as hell

Maybe, but she is still right in this case...

10 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Joe Biden is the President-Elect.

Candace Owens is a grifter and a boob.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/candace-owens/

She has a perfect 100% false score on Politifact.

Bang up job, Candace!

Politifact had to eat their own words 🍴

“Correction: PolitiFact originally labeled this video false in our capacity as a third-party fact-checker for Facebook. On Nov. 20, an appeal to that decision was made on behalf of Ms. Owens

Now you have to eat politifact's AND your own words...🍽️

giphy.gif

Candace Owens celebrates win against ‘communist’ censors as Facebook fact-checkers forced to remove ‘correction’ to Biden post

28 Nov, 2020 20:00
Candace Owens celebrates win against ‘communist’ censors as Facebook fact-checkers forced to remove ‘correction’ to Biden post
©  REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
  • Conservative commentator Candace Owens is celebrating forcing PolitiFact, a third-party fact-checker for Facebook, to issue a correction to a previous 'fact-check' of her post stating Joe Biden is not technically president-elect.

“Weeks ago, Facebook censored a post of mine which truthfully stated that Joe Biden is NOT the President-elect,” Owens tweeted on Saturday. 

After PolitiFact, which works with Facebook to police misinformation on the social media platform, ‘corrected’ her original post – a video explaining Biden is not the official president-elect until all state votes have been certified and Trump’s various lawsuits have played out – Owens said she got lawyers involved, and PolitiFact ultimately issued a correction to their original post.

“Correction: PolitiFact originally labeled this video false in our capacity as a third-party fact-checker for Facebook. On Nov. 20, an appeal to that decision was made on behalf of Ms. Owens,” PolitiFact posted to Facebook. “PolitiFact approved the appeal on Nov. 20, determined that a correction was appropriate, and removed the false rating.”

“They didn’t just rate my post false, they authored an entire article along w/ it, explaining why Joe-Biden IS the President-elect,” Owens continued. “Once I lawyered up, they retracted the article & issued a correction.”

Owens slammed PolitiFact and other third-party “fact checkers” as “communists” and pledged to continue “exposing” them in the “courtroom.”

“Joe Biden is NOT the president-elect,” she added.

Fellow conservatives on social media have celebrated Owens’ reversal of PolitiFact’s ‘fact-check.’

Though Biden has been projected as the winner of the election by most media outlets with over 300 electoral votes, the Electoral College does not cast its votes until December 14, once all states have officially certified their results.

Trump is continuing to pursue various legal avenues to challenge swing states like Pennsylvania where Biden has walked away with victories, alleging voter fraud is behind those counts

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Troll said:

Maybe, but she is still right in this case...

Politifact had to eat their own words 🍴

“Correction: PolitiFact originally labeled this video false in our capacity as a third-party fact-checker for Facebook. On Nov. 20, an appeal to that decision was made on behalf of Ms. Owens

Now you have to eat politifact's AND your own words...🍽️

giphy.gif

28 Nov, 2020 20:00
©  REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
  • Conservative commentator Candace Owens is celebrating forcing PolitiFact, a third-party fact-checker for Facebook, to issue a correction to a previous 'fact-check' of her post stating Joe Biden is not technically president-elect.

“Weeks ago, Facebook censored a post of mine which truthfully stated that Joe Biden is NOT the President-elect,” Owens tweeted on Saturday. 

After PolitiFact, which works with Facebook to police misinformation on the social media platform, ‘corrected’ her original post – a video explaining Biden is not the official president-elect until all state votes have been certified and Trump’s various lawsuits have played out – Owens said she got lawyers involved, and PolitiFact ultimately issued a correction to their original post.

“Correction: PolitiFact originally labeled this video false in our capacity as a third-party fact-checker for Facebook. On Nov. 20, an appeal to that decision was made on behalf of Ms. Owens,” PolitiFact posted to Facebook. “PolitiFact approved the appeal on Nov. 20, determined that a correction was appropriate, and removed the false rating.”

“They didn’t just rate my post false, they authored an entire article along w/ it, explaining why Joe-Biden IS the President-elect,” Owens continued. “Once I lawyered up, they retracted the article & issued a correction.”

Owens slammed PolitiFact and other third-party “fact checkers” as “communists” and pledged to continue “exposing” them in the “courtroom.”

“Joe Biden is NOT the president-elect,” she added.

Fellow conservatives on social media have celebrated Owens’ reversal of PolitiFact’s ‘fact-check.’

Though Biden has been projected as the winner of the election by most media outlets with over 300 electoral votes, the Electoral College does not cast its votes until December 14, once all states have officially certified their results.

Trump is continuing to pursue various legal avenues to challenge swing states like Pennsylvania where Biden has walked away with victories, alleging voter fraud is behind those counts

If you noticed, I never said she wasn’t ‘correct’... 

However, as factual as her statement was, it was still misleading and deceptive 

Bed Wench Candance has mastered using truths to tell lies 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Actually it’s just politifact that’s misleading and deceptive 👍

As proven by their admission of guilt 🧐. So where is yours?

🍿

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

You have to remember you are talking to people with the mental capacity of 3 year olds. She could say 2+2=4 and 2×2=4 and they would throw a parade.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Like the whole Democrat party...

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Drummer was censored because he exercised his free speech to spread truth and facts that directly contradict Democrat talking points. 

He was an innocent casualty of bias. 

That is a true statement..It wasn't even what I said, rather quoting comments that I head in Publx......NB spoke the truth and the other two ......Drive byes...

• Thanks 1