Corona Centennial can't find another opponent to play

BobbySanchez

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unless they post something, you have to assume they want that as a BYE Week. 

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unless they post something, you have to assume they want that as a BYE Week. 

Have you seen their schedule ? Besides the Katy game most of their schedule are bye weeks! 

20 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They were the first program I contacted. No response. 

Two other powers pounced on the oppty. #yousnoozeyoulose

No response as in how they handle calls from a BNU team and not answer or no response as in they can't afford it?  Because according to some calquit posters their TD club has unlimited funds.  I mean they have semi trucks that carry their equipment and want not.  They gotta have bank.

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

No response as in how they handle calls from a BNU team and not answer or no response as in they can't afford it?  Because according to some calquit posters their TD club has unlimited funds.  I mean they have semi trucks that carry their equipment and want not.  They gotta have bank.

Almost like how pops tries to tell us that DLS wouldve won 15 out of the last 20 GA state titles. But DLS hasnt beat a team east of the MS river yet.... 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL represents over 200 programs nationally. We're talking competitive opptys on a much grander scale than just a game vs a BNU opponent. The desire is just not there in most cases. 

Gotcha.  And we appreciate PGL and their efforts in getting these games done.  So its the no response like when the BNU calls and rush ducks under the desk.  Lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BobbySanchez said:

Difference is, Cen10 has not ducked anybody, in fact they were pretty pissed at CIF for not allowing them to play IMG the second time. And I don't know if you know the infamous story of where the Bishop Gorman-Crespi game fell through, due to Crespi wanting nothing of The Bishop so Centennial called Sanchez and volunteered to immediately take the spot for Crespi.

They don't duck anybody, I can't say the same for stories of Georgia teams. Oh yeah, and a lot of the California or Centennial posters don't talk shit on other teams which I notice some of the Georgia posters do a lot (which is fine)

Are you fuckin serious? I really hope you didn't mean this...

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm sure Consuela is greatly exaggerating the "ducking" part. All I know is that it's only one-way communication at this point in time. 

I would guess that anyone with a brain would pretty much surmise...Rush doesn't "duck" anybody.  Just knowing his ego should tell you that.  I also will say that the members of the Colquitt County School Board have outstanding fiscal abilities.  They understand how tight disposable income is in a rural farming area.  And they do a good job allocating that money.  At least I think they do.  It's cute to post stuff on a message board.  Get's a lot of laughs.  The facts can be something else entirely.

But like I always say....never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Rufus>>

On 6/29/2017 at 3:39 PM, BobbySanchez said:

Difference is, Cen10 has not ducked anybody, in fact they were pretty pissed at CIF for not allowing them to play IMG the second time. And I don't know if you know the infamous story of where the Bishop Gorman-Crespi game fell through, due to Crespi wanting nothing of The Bishop so Centennial called Sanchez and volunteered to immediately take the spot for Crespi.

They don't duck anybody, I can't say the same for stories of Georgia teams. Oh yeah, and a lot of the California or Centennial posters don't talk shit on other teams which I notice some of the Georgia posters do a lot (which is fine)

You don't follow very closely then. Bigbabybloom is the only Cen10 guy here and that is the majority of his posts.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:39 PM, BobbySanchez said:

A lot of the California or Cen10 posters dont talk shit?

.... are you out of your f*ing mind? You realize YOU arent the only CA/Cen10 poster right?

Just in this thread alone Notbigdaddybloom (a Cen10 guy) and AztecPadre (a CA guy) are running their mouths with 0 provocation from any GA people. 

52 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

DLS beat Elder.

Let me remind you of something Mr. "DLS beat Elder"

East UT 23, DLS 21

Euless Trinity TX 26, DLS 21

DLS 56, Byrnes SC 28

DLS 30, Mullen CO 13

STA FL 30, DLS 6

DLS 28, Bishop Gorman NV 14

DBP NJ 30, DLS 6

Lakeland FL 31, DLS 30

DBP NJ 23, DLS 21

3-6 OOS the last decade...

While being 900-3 against California.

32 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Let me remind you of something Mr. "DLS beat Elder"

East UT 23, DLS 21

Euless Trinity TX 26, DLS 21

DLS 56, Byrnes SC 28

DLS 30, Mullen CO 13

STA FL 30, DLS 6

DLS 28, Bishop Gorman NV 14

DBP NJ 30, DLS 6

Lakeland FL 31, DLS 30

DBP NJ 23, DLS 21

3-6 OOS the last decade...

While being 900-3 against California.

You know DLS's oos record. Then come up with 900-3 ca record c'mon man.