Georgia Round 4 HSFB Playoffs

FootballGuy

10 hours ago, Fred said:

Came to see what everyone had to say.  It has been about what I expected.  Here's what I saw.  They said we couldn't run up the middle against Norcross.  We did and did it without Phil.  They said we wouldn't complete passes against the Norcross secondary.  We did.  We didn't have our best game for sure.  I noticed Jake limping early and he appeared to come back with his ankle taped.  I know nothing past that.  He had a couple of interceptions.  They said we wouldn't be able to contain the Norcross rush.  We did. They said Norcross would torch our secondary.  They didn't.

Not our best game but certainly not our worst.  We were up against a tough team and we beat them in the trenches and for the most part in the the air.  The bottom line is we won and shut Norcross out.  I'll take that all day long and twice on Sunday.

Now it is on to an all Gwinnett big boy state championship against a real good team.  It isn't a sure thing at all but I have to say I'm just so glad to be going.  We will see how the championship plays out.  To those that said we didn't have it and couldn't do it, so far we have.  Now for one more game.  MTP and GA96, I guess we don't get that rematch after all.

Since the game isn't until the 30th, is there a chance big Phil could return for that game? 

Here's your Atlanta MSA counties: 

Gwinnett

Dekalb 

Cobb

Cherokee 

Paulding 

Henry

Rockdale 

Spalding

Douglas 

Bartow 

Jackson 

Hall 

Carroll 

Polk 

Heard (Apparently) 

Meriwether 

Oconee 

Clarke County

Dawson 

Fayette 

Barrow

Butts 

Lamar-Very Southern Edge 

Pickens 

Coweta

Forsyth 

Jasper 

Pike 

Morgan 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Here's your Atlanta MSA counties: 

Gwinnett

Dekalb 

Cobb

Cherokee 

Paulding 

Henry

Rockdale 

Spalding

Douglas 

Bartow 

Jackson 

Hall 

Carroll 

Polk 

Heard (Apparently) 

Meriwether 

Oconee 

Clarke County

Dawson 

Fayette 

Barrow

Butts 

Lamar-Very Southern Edge 

Pickens 

Coweta

Forsyth 

Jasper 

Pike 

Morgan 

This list is absolute dogshit.  Pickens?!! Have you ever been to Elijay?! There’s NOTHING Atlanta about that dump. 

You’re listing areas 90-140 miles away. That’s not Atlanta

• Haha 2