Georgia Round 4 HSFB Playoffs

FootballGuy

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

This list is absolute dogshit.  Pickens?!! Have you ever been to Elijay?! There’s NOTHING Atlanta about that dump. 

You’re listing areas 90-140 miles away. That’s not Atlanta

Theres also nothing Atlanta about Jasper or Meriwether but theyre consider the Southern edge of Metro Atlanta along with Lamar... 

Also again Ellijay is not metro atlanta.... but its also in Gilmer County which is not on the list... 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

This list is absolute dogshit.  Pickens?!! Have you ever been to Elijay?! There’s NOTHING Atlanta about that dump. 

You’re listing areas 90-140 miles away. That’s not Atlanta

Those areas do claim atlanta though. If you ask people from those areas where they are from they will say Atlanta every time

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Those areas do claim atlanta though. If you ask people from those areas where they are from they will say Atlanta every time

Thats because Atlanta is the important population center of North Georgia. 

Technically  Augusta is also North Georgia  but its out of the way and its population is only about 200K.... and Augusta Metro is not anywhere near Atlantas size... Half of Metro Augusta is also in South Carolina so there's that... 

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That waaaayyy out there to be metro, I always thought the burbs around 285 was it. 

Dat splains why you were saying Ft Olgerthorpe was in town. 

😂😂😂

bgw

Thats what I'm trying to tell Atlien over here... though legitimately  I'm not sure Dalton and all that are metro Atlanta... I know they're considered a Interstate metro because they're literally across the highway from Chattanooga,TN... 

The Atlanta Metro area is huge despite how he may not like some of these places (And I dont blame him... I dont  too much care for these out of the way northern places either....) 

They are considered Atlanta Metro because of how much Area Atlanta takes up. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thats because Atlanta is the important population center of North Georgia. 

Technically  Augusta is also North Georgia  but its out of the way and its population is only about 200K.... and Augusta Metro is not anywhere near Atlantas size... Half of Metro Augusta is also in South Carolina so there's that... 

Yeah I know that first hand smh went up there to evans with our youth football teams and on the way back the bus driver ended up going the wrong way and we ended up in south Carolina. 

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2020 at 4:59 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Are you now? National level jackass you meant. 

USAA lives on....

bgw

He is a complete idiot. How can you claim to know football on the national level and not know Georgia is loaded from 1A-7A. He has his head so far up the recruited all star teams ass he can't find his way out. Ill line up brooks pierce crisp cedar grove fitzgerald and a host of others on the line against his beloved jersey girls.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What do you know about Lee?

Lee’s SOS is stronger than Buford’s this season.

bgw 

4 things:

1. They are blitz heavy, so you have to take advantage of their aggressiveness. 

2. Have to make them beat you passing the ball. Their QB (Kentucky commit) prefers to run the ball. 

3. Great special teams unit they have.

4. JuJu McDowell (South Carolina commit) is their "guy." He's the real deal. Plays RB, PR and KR. Will occasionally line up in the slot. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

4 things:

1. They are blitz heavy, so you have to take advantage of their aggressiveness. 

2. Have to make them beat you passing the ball. Their QB (Kentucky commit) prefers to run the ball. 

3. Great special teams unit they have.

4. JuJu McDowell (South Carolina commit) is their "guy." He's the real deal. Plays RB, PR and KR. Will occasionally line up in the slot. 

Thanks, wonder when those tickets are gonna drop on GoFan....

bgw

8 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Since the game isn't until the 30th, is there a chance big Phil could return for that game? 

He told me he might could, that it would depend on how his leg felt.  If he does play, I expect it to be for a ceremonial play or two out of respect for what he has meant for the team.  With that kind of leg injury, even if it is adequately healed, the muscle atrophy is wicked to recover from.  Let him play a few downs but don't take a chance on re-injuring his leg and screwing up his chances at Clemson.  Of course I could be wrong and he comes back, has a stellar game, and is MVP.  Who really knows.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1