Terrorism in Nashville? 🙏

imaGoodBoyNow

22 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Not to mention police have no problem killing people with no evidence. Hell they just killed a man in his own garage with no evidence of anything.

No, they have no problem.  Well, a lot of them have no problem, the ones who do are either silent or get booted out for speaking up.  

Two things are certain. police will murder some other innocent person and idiots will be on here to trash the victim and try to make it sound like they deserved it somehow.  People forget about accountability and would rather talk about that damn phrase 'defund the police'.  

One step forward and 2 steps back...and three steps sideways.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Two things are certain. police will defend themselves when attacked and idiots Like Ga96 will be on here to trash the cops and try to make it sound like it's all about skin color.  People forget about accountability and would rather talk about that damn phrase 'Black Klan Matters'.  

FIFY 👍

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

People forget about accountability and would rather talk about that damn phrase 'defund the police'.  

If a citizen gets pulled over by police, what constitutes accountability on the citizens behalf?   Is it up to the individual whether or not to take an adversarial approach?  What should be police protocol if a person wants to resist?  

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

No, they have no problem.  Well, a lot of them have no problem, the ones who do are either silent or get booted out for speaking up.  

Two things are certain. police will murder some other innocent person and idiots will be on here to trash the victim and try to make it sound like they deserved it somehow.  People forget about accountability and would rather talk about that damn phrase 'defund the police'.  

But no comment on the thousands of officers who were executed by citizens, where’s that accountability yall act like ur the only people that don’t wanna die

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

But no comment on the thousands of officers who were executed by citizens, where’s that accountability yall act like ur the only people that don’t wanna die

Doesn't that go without saying.  How many people kill cops and 1) are caught and get away with it and 2) come on here defending the killer and painting the cop like he deserved it?  Nobody.

The problem is innocent people being killed, it doesn't matter who it is.  

Thousands huh?  

56 minutes ago, On2whls said:

If a citizen gets pulled over by police, what constitutes accountability on the citizens behalf?   Is it up to the individual whether or not to take an adversarial approach?  What should be police protocol if a person wants to resist?  

Our laws and courts of course.  Arrest them.  They do it all the time and don't kill anybody.  

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Doesn't that go without saying.  How many people kill cops and 1) are caught and get away with it and 2) come on here defending the killer and painting the cop like he deserved it?  Nobody.

The problem is innocent people being killed, it doesn't matter who it is.  

Thousands huh?  

Definitely without a doubt more cops are killed per year then unarmed blacks, ur very intelligent, I know your smarter then this 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Our laws and courts of course.  Arrest them.  They do it all the time and don't kill anybody.  

So in the case that they don’t want to be arrested and start putting up a fight, what then?   

Please don’t offer another patronizing response.  You seem to have a strong opinion on the responsibility of police, but you have provided little insight into the responsibility of those they have to deal with.

6 hours ago, On2whls said:

So in the case that they don’t want to be arrested and start putting up a fight, what then?   

Please don’t offer another patronizing response.  You seem to have a strong opinion on the responsibility of police, but you have provided little insight into the responsibility of those they have to deal with.

Apologies for the patronizing response, it was not my intention.  I was on my phone and wasn't able to give much detauk as to my meaning.  Actually I don't have any great insight into this.  Somebody resisting should be arrested and hopefully the cop is trained to handle it.  Personally I think the club is an outstanding tool.  Lol  Life should be valued much more imo.  I think it is important, at least for me, to take responsibility for everything that happens to me.  I also believe, but not 100% in practice yet, that we are all responsible for the betterment of the whole, which is done individually in our actions and thoughts we have for others.  And when somebody kills another my thoughts are not only for the victim but for the person who killed them.  It would be hard to have to live with that and I can empathize, just as I empathize with the communities that feel strong enough to march and protest.  

I have a great deal of respect for what cops have to do and I get that it is a thankless and very difficult job.  My criticism is the violence and murder that happens to innocent people.  By innocent I mean no weapons and minding their own business.  It happens.  I think every effort should be made to insure that nobody dies while the cop is protecting and serving.  The fact that it happens, no matter the color, should be unacceptable to everyone.  But it isn't and the response from the communities that this happens in should not be met with indifference or opposition.  Some of these cops should not be cops and that is where the accountability that I was talking about before comes in.  Some of these guys keep their jobs and those who don't often just go to another town.  They are not all good guys and the negative always gets more attention than the good things the good cops do everyday.  That's simple physics.  Lol

I don't know what else to say.  I'm pro 'nobody kill or be killed' and that shouldn't be controversial.  And again, I'm only talking about the needless killings.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Definitely without a doubt more cops are killed per year then unarmed blacks, ur very intelligent, I know your smarter then this 

It's not about the numbers or about blacks.  It's about the killing of anybody needlessly, cop or civilian.  This is not a slam on cops.  We all understand that there are bad cops right?  There are bad killings right?  It's ok to want and expect the cops, who protect and serve, to not kill us needlessly right?  A lot of times after a killing, the cop keeps his job or gets another one in another town.  They protect their own and it's institutional.  A hard thing to fix IMO.  

Excellent.  I am glad we can agree on that.  I'm pro cop btw, and I don't like it anymore when a cop gets killed but it does come with the job unfortunately.  

Hope business is great.

50 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

It's not about the numbers or about blacks.  It's about the killing of anybody needlessly, cop or civilian.  This is not a slam on cops.  We all understand that there are bad cops right?  There are bad killings right?  It's ok to want and expect the cops, who protect and serve, to not kill us needlessly right? ________________ A lot of times after a killing, the cop keeps his job or gets another one in another town.  They protect their own and it's institutional.  A hard thing to fix IMO.  

Excellent.  I am glad we can agree on that.  I'm pro cop btw, and I don't like it anymore when a cop gets killed but it does come with the job unfortunately.  

Hope business is great.

You were doing fine until you left out any acknowledgment that there are times when the killings are justified (just as you wanted us to acknowledge that there are "bad killings.") After 'bad killings" cops shouldn't keep their jobs. But they should keep their jobs if the killings were justified, no?

We can agree on that, also, right?

UH-OH! I just answered for I'maGoodBoyNow. Welcher 🍕 is going to start claiming we are the same person. 😝

• Haha 2

By the way there was protesting last night in Minneapolis because a felon started shooting at officers so the cops fired back killing the suspect, now everyone is screaming police brutality, 

can’t make this shit up, 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kstp.com/articles/protesters-demand-answers-in-minneapolis-shooting-dozens-arrested-5965348.html

On 12/31/2020 at 11:31 PM, Slotback Right said:

You were doing fine until you left out any acknowledgment that there are times when the killings are justified (just as you wanted us to acknowledge that there are "bad killings.") After 'bad killings" cops shouldn't keep their jobs. But they should keep their jobs if the killings were justified, no?

We can agree on that, also, right?

UH-OH! I just answered for I'maGoodBoyNow. Welcher 🍕 is going to start claiming we are the same person. 😝

Yes.  Goes without saying.  

• Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 1:37 AM, World Citizen said:

when somebody kills another my thoughts are not only for the victim but for the person who killed them.  It would be hard to have to live with that

I don't know what else to say.  I'm pro 'nobody kill or be killed' and that shouldn't be controversial. 

an Antifa World Slave...

You a Stones fan too ?

PS: If you want to be in the show.....

you'll need to dress in newbie drag

BTW: Now Back closer to the OP topic of NASHVILLE.....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aXYDZ5GHPzuf/

🎣 now there's some bait....

framed with 5 columns and all....