Terrorism in Nashville? ๐Ÿ™

imaGoodBoyNow

I sent a good amount of @Bluelinerposts to the FBI...figured they might be interested in a couple hundred posts from a guy in Tennessee threatening to act under whatever means he deemed necessary.ย 
ย 

Obviously the whole Trump losing thing really broke him and heโ€™s posted a lot of disturbing messages here regarding violence and his anger towards this country.

Iโ€™m sure heโ€™ll let us know if the Feds knock on his door...maybe theyโ€™ll just keep a close eye out after reading his posts.

Murray Christmas everybody!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, DownSouth said:

I sent a good amount of @Bluelinerposts to the FBI...figured they might be interested in a couple hundred posts from a guy in Tennessee threatening to act under whatever means he deemed necessary.ย 

Yeah umm, right. ย FBI secures secretย tip from clandestine Left Supremacist on high school football forum uncovering massive domestic terrorist network. ย  Numerous suspects rounded up with a cache of fully automatic IPhones. ย The country is now safe. ย And we thought Christmas was the reason for the day. ย 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Yeah umm, right. ย FBI secures secretย tip from clandestine Left Supremacist on high school football forum uncovering massive domestic terrorist network. ย  Numerous suspects rounded up with a cache of fully automatic IPhones. ย The country is now safe. ย And we thought Christmas was the reason for the day. ย 

You remind me of a guy I worked with that had Aspergerโ€™s and never took his meds...he was a lotย funnier than you though.ย 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

You remind me of a guy I worked with that had Aspergerโ€™s and never took his meds...he was a lotย funnier than you though.ย 

Ok Iโ€™ll play too. ย You remind me of what I flushed down the toilet this morning... except it looked and smelled better than you.

Your turn๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha 2