Terrorism in Nashville? πŸ™

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Missile stream, one would hope a missileΒ is heading right to your submit buttons....

bgw

yeah why has everything always got to be a 'set up' ?

That "missle" (of which I posted the video straight from the local news/youtube yesterday.... that's now been censored) appears to have been FROM the GROUND when you seeΒ πŸ‘€ the actual contrail trajectory....slight delay....then kablooooeeey 🧨

No worries....just blame it on the dead guyΒ πŸ‘

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@TrollΒ you ever see this movieΒ 

Β 

Β 

seems interestingΒ 

no but I was thinking about checking out this video game (Xbox - Shattered Union) from 2005 LOLOL....

Why something that old ?

Like over 15 years ago ?

well.... the whole concept seems awfully modern....

(enjoy the trailer)

Β 

Kind of wondering how the game turns out πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

go figure...

Β 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Β 

you can blame it on the dead guy but there certainly looks to be a whole lot of election evidence being destroyed....πŸ”₯

A Christmas Season of massive explosions and train derailments in America, this report continues, that’s now been joined by a Christmas Eve devastating three-alarm fire occurring in Rochester-New Yorkβ€”a fire that completely destroyed the building housing the printing company City Blue Imagingβ€”and is notable because City Blue Imaging is a subcontractor for the Rochester-New York printing company Phoenix Graphics made infamous for its misprinted and wrong address mail-in election ballots.Β 

Β 

shocking 😲

• Like 3

On 12/27/2020 at 11:55 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:
Yup.... makes perfect sense.....

bgw

how about this....

according to the FBI

and ALL "Official" reports

The intended target WAS the AT+T building.

Β 

Hope this helps πŸ‘

Β 

PS: have youΒ  seen the online posts a couple days prior stating AT+T got some contract to be part of the recount etc. ?Β  Now what extent that is might be uncertain, but what is certain is that they were in the process of transferring in people to Nashville for it, when this happened....

BTW: If you think this was not some "set up" (or coverup) or that somehow this is just some lone nut going nutso, consider that the "reverse christmas message" was posted online by someone (way to early, as in immediately after) who apparently had immediate access to said security footage....and immediately knew to "play it backwards and listen 🦻 for clues", then immediately "post it on the internet after the guy is dead".........go figure.

Β 

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Β 

Person 1: The bombers remains were found. He had apparently died of covid.

Β 
Person 2: Damn. That new mutation is brutal.
Β 
Person 1: yeah man that new strain really hits with a BANGπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
Β 

A white suicide bomber who drives a RV??? No doesn’t add up, than man Spontaneously combusted

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Turns out the police new about this idiot and his bomb a year ago and did nothing.

Yes they knew about him but they had no evidence to charge him. Β  He killed only himself so things worked out okay. Β Sure, he is responsible for property damage but I keep hearing how β€œproperty can be replaced” so...

44 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Yes they knew about him but they had no evidence to charge him. Β  He killed only himself so things worked out okay. Β Sure, he is responsible for property damage but I keep hearing how β€œproperty can be replaced” so...

Several people were hurt and it is amazing that nobody was killed besides the driver of RV.Β  Having things 'work out' doesn't seem a good strategy when it is known that somebody is making a bomb.Β  The police/FBI have stopped people from making bombsΒ in the past.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Several people were hurt and it is amazing that nobody was killed besides the driver of RV.Β  Having things 'work out' doesn't seem a good strategy when it is known that somebody is making a bomb.Β  The police/FBI have stopped people from making bombsΒ in the past.

Not to mention police have no problem killing people with no evidence. Hell they just killed a man in his own garage with no evidence of anything.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

So where do you draw the line? Β Plenty of people speakΒ of violence but never commit it. Β  On the other hand, people get stalked fairly regularly, get restraining orders, and often the police are unable to do anything until it’s too late and there’s now a certified crime victim.

As our society transitions to fewer police, investigation and monitoring activities will suffer a decrease in resource allocation, and these bomber types are more likely to flourish, while Β limited resources are tied up with the normal sort of everyday violence we see. Β 

I suppose you could substitute increased high tech surveillance (spying) at the risk of people’s rights, but good luck with that. Β 

For now, we can just be happy that the Nashville bomber killed only himself. Β Β 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Not to mention police have no problem killing people with no evidence. Hell they just killed a man in his own garage with no evidence of anything.

Yup, that was a tragic incident and perhaps one of the most deliberate and reprehensible examples I’ve seen to date. Β When is the protest scheduled? Β Oh, forgot, they must be following lockdown orders or maybe they’re on Christmas break.Β 

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

Back to the topic now that idiot race bait failed again 🀣

Who can tell me from these photos what the real problem is......

image.thumb.png.562446cf270213316e36699f7b97ef7b.png

Β 

image.png.10f290c825ffb7199c9753defa0b93b7.png

Β 

Man that debris sure has a funny way of landing πŸ€”

Β 

Screw the debris. Β Check out the blast impact dents on the side of the buildings. Β Perhaps that lone wolf got out of his RV and placed the bomb in front of the building half a block away while no one was looking πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

🍿

Β 

20 hours ago, On2whls said:

So where do you draw the line? Β Plenty of people speakΒ of violence but never commit it. Β  On the other hand, people get stalked fairly regularly, get restraining orders, and often the police are unable to do anything until it’s too late and there’s now a certified crime victim.

As our society transitions to fewer police, investigation and monitoring activities will suffer a decrease in resource allocation, and these bomber types are more likely to flourish, while Β limited resources are tied up with the normal sort of everyday violence we see. Β 

I suppose you could substitute increased high tech surveillance (spying) at the risk of people’s rights, but good luck with that. Β 

For now, we can just be happy that the Nashville bomber killed only himself. Β Β 

All I'm saying is that if it would have killed people it would be viewed as a failure of the police, especially since they knew about him for a year.Β  I don't think they used high tech surveillance to get information about this guy.

As for restraining orders and all, that has been a problem for ever.Β  Domestic problems are when the police are at their least enthusiastic.Β  That is something I have seen many times.Β  But we were talking about somebody making a bomb though.Β Β 

Not for nothing but the poor choice of the phrase 'defund the police' does not mean that we have less police and thus more of these types of people building bombs.Β  Imo, it means less $ on things like military equipment, less focus on putting people in jail, and more money for things like social services for mental health issues, counseling, etc.Β  Exactly what we need to help stop the cycle of going in and out of jail and feeding the system.Β  It is a self supporting system that cost too much in money and human capital.Β Β 

My .02 cents