15yds4gibberish

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

In that 400K number, does that include the hospital that said they had 98 percent COVID patients instead of 9.8? Same question for every other hospital cooking the books. 

A decimal error isn't a raw number error, Pythagorus.

But it's good to see the people who lied about the data refusing to ever change their tune.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

That’s not such a great point.

Isn’t the virus mask keeping coughs and sneezes in whereas the others are keeping smoke and hazardous fumes out?

It’s a joke saying that those type of masks aren’t gonna help anyone from an airborne virus. 

They are for control. And like i said. If masks truly work then you got nothing to worry about as long as you have yours on 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And like i said. If masks truly work then you got nothing to worry about as long as you have yours on 

Once again, for those in the back, masking is a deterrent, it is not a preventative measure.  There are no preventative measures against mother nature.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Once again, for those in the back, masking is a deterrent, it is not a preventative measure.  There are no preventative measures against mother nature.

Just stay in your home peasant. I can’t breathe properly wearing those commie covers. I’m not gonna stifle my breathing because China doesn’t like accountability. 

Just wear your deterrent and you have nothing to worry about. Do as your leaders instruct 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I can’t breathe properly wearing those commie covers. I’m not gonna stifle my breathing because China doesn’t like accountability.

You're probably a really fat, out-of-shape person who gets winded going from the couch to the fridge.

So because of that you have to lash out at other people who are just trying to get through this.

What a hero.

• Haha 1