Seahawks OT confirmed pos

Ga96

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Anyone in the league that commits domestic abuse should never play again. Scumbags. Unfortunately on field production usually trumps character. We’ve seen many examples of this. 

The thing for me is he didn't even deny it and he was perfectly fine after thinking he killed her he went and ate dinner. Sometimes you see cases of girls trying to get money or just pos dudes but this guy isn't even trying to dispute a single thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

The thing for me is he didn't even deny it and he was perfectly fine after thinking he killed her he went and ate dinner. Sometimes you see cases of girls trying to get money or just pos dudes but this guy isn't even trying to dispute a single thing.

Bottom line bad look

next up?

13 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He’s a true pos and should never play a down in the league again. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

There are sociopaths in all walks of life. Problem is identifying and removing them before things like this happen and of course good athletes get passed on and pushed through many times with minimal consequences for their actions. Throw in use of drugs such as a steroid or any testosterone booster is a perfect situation for a budding sociopath.  It's not just athletes though.

You gotta add the culture in football also Cod, I agree with what you posted but it’s prevalent today pertaining to the “God like” treatment that is given to player and staff. 

bgw

• Like 1

This POS should be out for good, and prosecuted and serve time. But, as we all know, when it comes to talented athletes, its probably not going to happen. Just another reason I watch less and less NFL. It's been an issue in the NFL for many years.

Ill never support an industry that coddles criminals.

Im mean come on...Michael Vick and Terrance Cody were treated worse for abusing animals (not that I think thats right either). 

image.png.e7c47b6de69f11ec82ced7763f10788b.png

image.png.2384cf6862bcfcc201ea5fd2b1e0fad7.png

On 1/28/2021 at 1:27 PM, rockinl said:

This POS should be out for good, and prosecuted and serve time. But, as we all know, when it comes to talented athletes, its probably not going to happen. Just another reason I watch less and less NFL. It's been an issue in the NFL for many years.

Ill never support an industry that coddles criminals.

Im mean come on...Michael Vick and Terrance Cody were treated worse for abusing animals (not that I think thats right either). 

image.png.e7c47b6de69f11ec82ced7763f10788b.png

image.png.2384cf6862bcfcc201ea5fd2b1e0fad7.png

Both should be in prison....