OH news!

GardenStateBaller

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

Who is Don Anderson?  A little bit different press release than the first one

https://www.hofvillage.com/p/events/geico-espn-high-school-kickoff-game

Bishop Sycamore

images.ashx?t=ig&rid=HOFVillage&i=149227

Bishop Sycamore, is a new school located in Columbus, Ohio. Program Director Andre Peterson and is coached by head coach, Donald Anderson. The Centurions hope to rise through the ranks of Ohio high school football as a program that shows their hard work, dedication, and love for the game.

The school itself is an online-only charter school, with the non-OHSAA-affiliated football program serving as its most public face. The team played its first season of football in 2019, going 5-6 against a schedule that featured only one Ohio team, Dohn Community, another non-OHSAA school in Cincinnati. The other teams on that schedule, though, included Warren Central (Ind.), Clearwater Academy (Fla.), Johnston Central (Ky.), Suffield Academy (Conn.) and Pennsylvania prep school Kiski Prep.

Don Anderson was the BS HC last season. All the facts listed in this article are two years old. The writer also skipped the results of the entire 2020 season. Weird. FYI....BS finished #3456 in America in 2019 and #3564 in 2020 per CP. Hope this helps. 

20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Don Anderson was the BS HC last season. All the facts listed in this article are two years old. The writer also skipped the results of the entire 2020 season. Weird. FYI....BS finished #3456 in America in 2019 and #3564 in 2020 per CP. Hope this helps. 

oh another one of RJ's aliases I presume. All the articles (game preview or recaps) I ran across from last year never mention or quote any Don Anderson. Only Andre Peterson.

I don't really know how CP works so those numbers really don't mean much to me other than they weren't a good football team but I don't need a computer rating to tell me that. I know with the NCAA computer ratings a real bad team can have a better rating than they deserve by playing really good teams with the SOS kickers.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

oh another one of RJ's aliases I presume. All the articles (game preview or recaps) I ran across from last year never mention or quote any Don Anderson. Only Andre Peterson.

I don't really know how CP works so those numbers really don't mean much to me other than they weren't a good football team but I don't need a computer ranking to tell me that.

3,500 out of 16,000 is approx Top 20% in America!! No doubt that they're def better than 80% of the teams around the country. 

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

3,500 out of 16,000 is approx Top 20% in America!! No doubt that they're def better than 80% of the teams around the country. 

Maybe in terms of collection of athletes but to say they are a better football team as far as execution and gameplay than most teams is silly and doesn't show on the field. They are a terrible football team with better than average and even some elite athletes. I would rather watch a couple of well coached well executing teams play than that 3 ring circus any day.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Maybe he should return to BS

they are #5160 this year 

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Maybe in terms of collection of athletes but to say they are a better football team as far as execution and gameplay than most teams is silly and doesn't show on the field. They are a terrible football team with better than average and even some elite athletes. I would rather watch a couple of well coached well executing teams play than that 3 ring circus any day.

BS would be the #2 team in MD behind SFA annually. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

FYI....BS finished #3456 in America in 2019 and #3564 in 2020 per CP. Hope this helps. 

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BS would be the #2 team in MD behind SFA annually. 

So according to the Calpreps ratings that you used above to prop up Bishop Sycamore, they'd be the 78th best team in Maryland right now.

No whammies, no whammies, Stop! | Press your luck, Childhood memories,  Childhood

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

They are a terrible football team with better than average and even some elite athletes.

They have a bunch of overage players and they're legit awful.

Roy Johnson (or Don Anderson or Joe Smith or Mike Honco or whomever) couldn't coach a kid to pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel.

The guy is an incompetent boob and a con artist.

I know crappy Pop Warner coaches who know more about what they're doing than that joker.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm there promoting the BC/Hoban game. Check out the thread. 

right and no one cares . That game got switch to OSHAA no longer listed as PGL on Flo. So promote away. Not that I care if you promote PGL games anyway. Have at it

https://www.flofootball.com/collections/tag/ohio-high-school-athletic-association-ohsaa

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

right and no one cares . That game got switch to OSHAA no longer listed as PGL on Flo. So promote away. Not that I care if you promote PGL games anyway. Have at it

https://www.flofootball.com/collections/tag/ohio-high-school-athletic-association-ohsaa

One in the same. That link is directed to the PGL/Flo link. Gonna be a great weekend of HSFB!! 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

One in the same. That link is directed to the PGL/Flo link. Gonna be a great weekend of HSFB!! 

More lies.

That game is now labeled as Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA).

2111180239_bs1.png.51feaca0ebf2f555dd99af153c57b75d.png

And when you go to the Prep Gridiron Logistics page there's no Archbishop Hoban vs. Bergen Catholic to be found.

586912709_bs2.png.78b54dca8473ec8085ed1ff955d7a54d.png

pinocchio.jpeg.b4c8e68a8d273a39ba88b4f735f91cfe.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3