OH news!

GardenStateBaller

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

The same day you beCUM a member 

BEEN there, DONE that! It's a pesky lil sidebar to a prostate resection! You oughta try it sometime! I got to watch the surgery awake in real time! It took eight hours for me to get feeling back in my legs! The doctor told me, that SOMEtimes, that feeling NEVER returns! I, quite frankly, don't see how paraplegics stay sane!

5 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

My charity is $50 to my golfing buddies 

do you have any money and play golf or want to learn? 

I was once an alternants, alternate in junior high school! But your family had to be a member of the Sunset Country Club to play, once the season started! So, my aspirations to someday play at Augusta National were gone with the wind!☹️

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2021 at 7:38 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

SAVE THE DATE: Sunday, August 29th from Canton, OH. Centurion Nation will be packed into Tom Benson HOF Stadium! #PGL #29D1recruits 

I guess Centurion Nation doesn't travel well.  HOF Village now offering free admission to everyone 18 and under.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Severino said:

I guess Centurion Nation doesn't travel well.  HOF Village now offering free admission to everyone 18 and under.

Who is Don Anderson?  A little bit different press release than the first one

https://www.hofvillage.com/p/events/geico-espn-high-school-kickoff-game

Bishop Sycamore

images.ashx?t=ig&rid=HOFVillage&i=149227

Bishop Sycamore, is a new school located in Columbus, Ohio. Program Director Andre Peterson and is coached by head coach, Donald Anderson. The Centurions hope to rise through the ranks of Ohio high school football as a program that shows their hard work, dedication, and love for the game.

The school itself is an online-only charter school, with the non-OHSAA-affiliated football program serving as its most public face. The team played its first season of football in 2019, going 5-6 against a schedule that featured only one Ohio team, Dohn Community, another non-OHSAA school in Cincinnati. The other teams on that schedule, though, included Warren Central (Ind.), Clearwater Academy (Fla.), Johnston Central (Ky.), Suffield Academy (Conn.) and Pennsylvania prep school Kiski Prep.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

From Yappi.

"Coach" Johnson's sketchy track record is....sketchy.

Head Coach Roy Johnson just got sued again this month by a collection agency. That's on top of the charter bus company suing them for last season, on top of the hundreds of thousands from previous unresolved suits going back to the seed money for COF Acaademy in 2018

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Roy Johnson may have finally been arrested on that outstanding bench warrant.

Don Anderson is the next in line of the plug-in-a-name crooks who "works" for Bishop Sycamore.

I love how they conveniently left out last years 0-6  record and drubbings to mostly Ohio schools. 😅

L- Massillon 0-35

L- St Ignatius 6-33

L - Aurora 8-31

L- Harding 14-37

L- St Edwards 8-35

and of course the smashing they took from IMG 6-56

• Haha 2