OH news!

GardenStateBaller

9 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Damn Jersey Joe the Yappi's are calling you out by name. What are you yella?

Okay To Be Scared GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

image.thumb.png.4c6f779fc16b8e988e0c1463fbbc8e55.png

image.thumb.png.68b86c15fb9a1491cf24fa865635e252.png

image.thumb.png.272c0594bed269c4d0592685432d668a.png

image.thumb.png.a9b7054ed334c6ae894d1a089a7c4c30.png

image.thumb.png.122b9962738aa1ced2249f5a2e903846.png

image.thumb.png.95371aeb8971c3484bb3dc6c14097037.png

It's awesome that thread is still alive and well. I won that war. The game was played and the ratings were better than planned! On to Week #2: BC at Hoban, MD at DV, GC at SJR, DBP at SJC, JC at HS!!! 

51 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's awesome that thread is still alive and well. I won that war. The game was played and the ratings were better than planned! On to Week #2: BC at Hoban, MD at DV, GC at SJR, DBP at SJC, JC at HS!!! 

And it is now known PGL is headed by a confirmed lying POS con man. Good on you Bro! 

• Thanks 1

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

Because he threatened to withhold money from Hoban for BC game if they didn't pay BS 3k. Not to mention threatened to sue Hoban for 25k if they didn't play BS. Guy is a scoundrel

Yeah, the most logical explanation is that Hoban had him removed from any and all future games involving the school.

Just one of many.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Because he threatened to withhold money from Hoban for BC game if they didn't pay BS 3k. Not to mention threatened to sue Hoban for 25k if they didn't play BS. Guy is a scoundrel

I didn't threaten such. It's in the actual contract that was signed. Was just quoting the letter of the law. 

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I didn't threaten such. It's in the actual contract that was signed. Was just quoting the letter of the law. 

So you make schools sign contracts that hamstring them financially in the case that they cancel on your sham opponents.

No wonder they told FloSports to remove any such affiliation they had with you.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So you make schools sign contracts that hamstring them financially in the case that they cancel on your sham opponents.

No wonder they told FloSports to remove any such affiliation they had with you.

What AD or HC would be stupid enough to sign a contract saying if they cancel the game within 60 days of the event they owe that kind of money? if it is in there and GSB isn't lying about that too. I suppose there are some that stupid or just didn't read the damn thing  Hopefully Hoban tells the others.

I guarantee you OHSAA or UIL doesn't have that anywhere in their FloFootball deal.

This whole thing is hilarious — just as GSB was finally forced to admit that he has to offer to pay other schools to get them to schedule his scam schools, it’s now been demonstrated that what actually happens is exactly what has always been suspected:  Instead of paying the other team, GSB and his scam schools threaten to cancel the game at the last second unless the opponent pays for their travel expenses, leaving the opponent the choice to pay or else have no game.  It’s shady and sketchy as hell — only slimy scumbags like GSB and his scam schools would pull this con.

Seems like some schools are finally wising up to the con, though.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, reggid said:

This whole thing is hilarious — just as GSB was finally forced to admit that he has to offer to pay other schools to get them to schedule his scam schools, it’s now been demonstrated that what actually happens is exactly what has always been suspected:  Instead of paying the other team, GSB and his scam schools threaten to cancel the game at the last second unless the opponent pays for their travel expenses, leaving the opponent the choice to pay or else have no game.  It’s shady and sketchy as hell — only slimy scumbags like GSB and his scam schools would pull this con.

Seems like some schools are finally wising up to the con, though.

Streaming rights revenues are the latest and greatest way for high schools around America to generate incremental income for their communities. In the end, everyone wins!! #PGL 

https://www.flofootball.com/articles/7127616-prep-gridiron-logistics-flosports-partner-on-elite-hsfb-offering

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

FloSports couldn't even get through 6 months of a 4-year deal with DC United.

They're about as credible in the streaming business as @GardenStateBaller is in, well, anything not involving snorting coke.

The OHSAA games are produced by ESP Media they were pretty good actually. I will see how UIL's look this weekend. PGL's games not so good about the same jankyness as NFHS. FLO gave GSB the budget crews. 

The CAA games in the spring were decent but had some rough spots. I think it has allot to do with who they send to produce the games. I think CAA had their own crews.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

If OHSAA and UIL make good money from Flo streams the rest of the associations will follow because NFHS Network isn't getting them squat. Once Flo has the associations they won't need PGL anymore and he will be out in the cold sans maybe some games between non associated programs that no one wants to see.

Inter-state games are not a priority for most state associations. Hence, why PGL/Flo is dominating the marketplace. Plus, no other streaming company is paying a fraction of the rights amounts that we are. The best is yet to come!!