OH news!

GardenStateBaller

26 minutes ago, MA Fan said:

The article notes that the Woodland Hills AD is moving to Chambersburg, and this article indicates that he would like to set up football and basketball showcases there as well...it is reasonably well situated to get teams from DC/Balt/Phila/Pitt was well as Central PA...could be something to watch for in the future...

I've spoken with him many times. They just don't have the quality in-state teams and revenues to attract elite OOS competition. The perfect example is that Bishop Sycamore's B team is participating in this event, while its National team is playing IMG in Canton. PA has been a one team state for a while. Without SJP. PA is basically WV.   

On 7/2/2021 at 11:10 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Bishop Sycamore OH has two teams: Varsity and National. The varsity team will be in Western PA that weekend, while the national team is playing IMG on ESPN in Canton on 8/29. 

Woah, hold up.  Bishop Sycamore doesn't have any "Varsity" team.  What the heck is going on here?

On 6/28/2021 at 8:38 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

You're a bigger pussy than I thought.

Calling someone a pussy, when your own profile shows you having 32,000 posts, but nowhere near that number on here? You popped off with 3rd grade crap for years, then had all your posts removed in fear of having law enforcement come looking for your ass.

Not only does law enforcement not give a shit who a small fry like you are, but the fact you went ahead and deleted your stuff is the biggest pussy move we've all seen on here.

You are also the one who got exposed for DM'ing with that loose cannon from Texas about him coming up to Jersey for a Bosco game, specifically for you to point out DBP66 to him so he could give him a little somethin'-somethin'.

"Oh, if you all met me, you'd think I was really cool", you've pleaded a number of times over the years.

Nah. Weasel and a chump, you are.

image.png.48f51cdf08b6328a1fddfe89ff56843c.png

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Calling someone a pussy, when your own profile shows you having 32,000 posts, but nowhere near that number on here? You popped off with 3rd grade crap for years, then had all your posts removed in fear of having law enforcement come looking for your ass.

Not only does law enforcement not give a shit who a small fry like you are, but the fact you went ahead and deleted your stuff is the biggest pussy move we've all seen on here.

You are also the one who got exposed for DM'ing with that loose cannon from Texas about him coming up to Jersey for a Bosco game, specifically for you to point out DBP66 to him so he could give him a little somethin'-somethin'.

"Oh, if you all met me, you'd think I was really cool", you've pleaded a number of times over the years.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You remember when someone leaked the Grayson/bergen catholic game a couple years ago and gardenstateliar went on a rampage saying he was going to email the Grayson HC and get the game cancelled? lmao

This guy has jersey shore written all over him...

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

He probably called him a pussy because he has been talking shit for over a year about this team and the one moment @GardenStateBaller offers an invite to come see the team he has been bashing, he conveniently declines. And the funny thing is he most likely is local. He comes across as a disgruntled parent from the COF Academy. 

that is kind of a pussy move. talk shit nonstop for over a year and then when invited to come get more knowledge of the situation you just decline for no reason. 

He is a grade A internet troll. Just a bot that programmed to sling shit at the wall. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He probably called him a pussy because he has been talking shit for over a year about this team and the one moment @GardenStateBaller offers an invite to come see the team he has been bashing, he conveniently declines. And the funny thing is he most likely is local. He comes across as a disgruntled parent from the COF Academy. 

that is kind of a pussy move. talk shit nonstop for over a year and then when invited to come get more knowledge of the situation you just decline for no reason. 

He is a grade A internet troll. Just a bot that programmed to sling shit at the wall. 

74C0A3F1-1203-43DC-8F51-AF14673510EA.jpeg

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Severino said:

I can see that I'm not welcome here and my cautionary advice is unappreciated, so I will retire from these discussions for now.  I will return when this scam is all over about a month from now with some final comments.

Hope you'll reconsider my invitation to meet yours truly, the BS staff and team on Friday, 7/16. DM me if your plans change between now and then. #RaiseTheStandard 

On 7/6/2021 at 1:30 PM, maxchoboian said:

BINGO!!..He's a legend in his own mind..😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What are you doing for the game of HSFB? Over the next four years I'm personally infusing over $1M into the game we all love. I'd call that damn legendary ;) 

LOL..what am I doing for the game?...enjoying the game whenever and wherever I can...I'm not trying to exploit it for personal gain/fame...😉.....1 million huh?...LOL...will you be providing receipts??....🤡

and why did you have all your posts removed??...embarrassed someone may find out you're a racist red neck?...😪