Question for FLA guys

SoCalFball

2 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Possibly moving to Orlando by the end of the year. Could y’all tell me some of the better programs in that area thanks in advance 

If you want academics hit up a private like Bishop Moore, Lake Highland Prep, Trinity Prep etc. If it’s strictly football based then all the teams @TheMaximumHornetSting just mentioned would be fine 

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Sounds great but there’s still not a public program in Orlando that’s as good or well run as Cen10

What the hell does Centennial have to do with anything? Did he say that he is choosing between Cen10 and an Orlando public? Who gives a shit about locked down no football playing California right now? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What the hell does Centennial have to do with anything? Did he say that he is choosing between Cen10 and an Orlando public? Who gives a shit about locked down no football playing California right now? 

Relax clit dick. Just saying no public program in Orlando is as good as Cen10 because his California team is Cen10 and he hates private schools 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Possibly moving to Orlando by the end of the year. Could y’all tell me some of the better programs in that area thanks in advance 

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Apopka

Jones 

Edgewater 

Osceola

Dr.Phillips 

But Im not a fully fledged Florida Guy.... Yet... 

But I've spent enough time in Orlando to know a few prominent names.... 

Im ready for football season to start back so I have an excuse to be in Tampa and Orlando on my off weekends... 

What @TheMaximumHornetStingsaid is about on the money, btw did you ever check the message i sent a while back about Florida?

And I can add some more teams in other sports (if you would be interested in that) as well as a few more to keep an eye on in football if you would like @SoCalFball 

I'm busy today but I'll start looking into it and send a message when I get a chance if you would like

6 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Looking for a good education, stay away from most publics...Best football is in Maiami Dade..Two exceptions are STA and AHP which are in Broward...

And before someone comes and says "well you probably played one of their weaker sports in a down year, your pathetic program could never beat a good STA program"

The STA team Columbia beat went on to win a state championship in that sport the same season and their win was in a tournament finals (a very prestigious tournament I might add)