Did the 2 families actually receive this booster club money?

HooverOutlaw

If so several are at fault.   Who ever is the treasure is also guilty. Hard to imagine $12,800 is missing and nobody goes wild.  Most booster clubs are tight as heck with money.

This is a long way from being over. If college coaches are involved look for more lawsuits.  

I bet nobody opens their mouth around the Nub guy thinking he maybe recording. 

Funny that a guy named Nubs would be wearing a wire. Sounds like some drug bust DEA stuff off tv.  

Good Lord Outlaw! I thought you were done defending your Buddy? 

He is what everybody knew was.......A piece of shit human being and one of the most narcissistic pricks to coach HS kids. And that’s saying something! 

Somebody on the vent said he’d be in an alabama trailer park soon. I said no way. Dude still has suckers willing to finance his life from three different schools.

For the kids! 😂 

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

He is what everybody knew was.......A piece of shit human being and one of the most narcissistic pricks to coach HS kids. And that’s saying something! 

Somebody on the vent said he’d be in an alabama trailer park soon. I said no way. Dude still has suckers willing to finance his life from three different schools.

For the kids! 😂 

No comment 😈😈

@TheMaximumHornetSting like that?

41 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

For the kids! 😂 

You idiot I'm saying they all should be fired.  You better hope LSU is not mixed in with this in some way on those tapes. With new sexual assault cases and former coaches paying off students turning up weekly at LSU the tigers don't need any more trouble.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You idiot I'm saying they all should be fired.  You better hope LSU is not mixed in with this in some way on those tapes. With new sexual assault cases and former coaches paying off students turning up weekly at LSU the tigers don't need any more trouble.

Idiot?!? Uh oh. Touched a nerve. 

LSU will be fine, princess. Not sure why you changed the discussion other than the fact your pal once again showed who he is. 

Actually I know exactly why. You were that piece of shit’s biggest supporter in this forum forever. The fact that his actions keep making your support of him look more foolish by the day upsets you. “Great Guy!” “Does it for the kids!” “Never cheated!”  And on and on. You’d be better served avoiding anything to do with your Buddy. You only make yourself look like the rest of the buffoons he used and got in their pockets. 

Or continue to provide chuckles. Just trying to help. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Old hooville just doesn’t have the heart to say his Buddy and the cat he championed forever here is garbage. Would rather indirectly blame him (while making sure he’s at the back of the blame train than say what we all know. 

You are the one constantly posting about Propst not me. On the Georgia you got a ton of post.  I have not posted over there since he was fired at Colquitt. He blew his 2nd chance at Moultrie.  I have changed my opinion on him after blowing it at Moultrie.  

You sure have become a prick since Marietta and LSU are garbage now. Life at the bottom is tough it builds character.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You are the one constantly posting about Propst not me. On the Georgia you got a ton of post.  I have not posted over there since he was fired at Colquitt. He blew his 2nd chance at Moultrie.  I have changed my opinion on him after blowing it at Moultrie.  

You sure have become a prick since Marietta and LSU are garbage now. Life at the bottom is tough it builds character.

😂 

And being wrong about your good friend and great guy rush seems to have made you a name calling little bitch, hasn’t it?!? 

The two biggest differences between you and I, friend, are my teams successes don’t make or break what I am (obvious case of gump-itis, perhaps hooville too) and 90%+ of what I say here is for laughs and to mess with the weaker minds. 

You on the other hand take this shit seriously and are deeply hurt by the fact that your good friend is somebody who has proven (countless times for some like you that are years late to the party) he is nothing more than a piece of garbage who can illegally build a HSFB program. 

I hate that for the guy, because I truly would’ve liked to see what a mind like his could do at the next level. Unfortunately his narcissism and enablers who kept feeding him created a person who has very little value outside of football.

And that’s sadder than all of this put together times 100! 

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

And being wrong about your good friend and great guy rush seems to have made you a name calling little bitch, hasn’t it?!? 

The two biggest differences between you and I, friend, are my teams successes don’t make or break what I am (obvious case of gump-itis, perhaps hooville too) and 90%+ of what I say here is for laughs and to mess with the weaker minds. 

You on the other hand take this shit seriously and are deeply hurt by the fact that your good friend is somebody who has proven (countless times for some like you that are years late to the party) he is nothing more than a piece of garbage who can illegally build a HSFB program. 

I hate that for the guy, because I truly would’ve liked to see what a mind like his could do at the next level. Unfortunately his narcissism and enablers who kept feeding him created a person who has very little value outside of football.

And that’s sadder than all of this put together times 100! 

Typical now that LSU and Marietta are down you say it means nothing to me. But for a year all we heard defending champs etc. You still drive to Baton Rouge for games but are just here for laughs.

You need to be more focused on LSU and the 60 sexual assault claims going on from 2016-2018. Les Miles paid off a female student and times running out on Will Wade and Coach O. The NCAA hammer is still coming for LSU. Maybe if Valdosta fires Rush it will allow you to enjoy LSU being 5-5 last year and Marietta not winning a playoff game and going 3-8.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Typical now that LSU and Marietta are down you say it means nothing to me. But for a year all we heard defending champs etc. You still drive to Baton Rouge for games but are just here for laughs.

You need to be more focused on LSU and the 60 sexual assault claims going on from 2016-2018. Les Miles paid off a female student and times running out on Will Wade and Coach O. The NCAA hammer is still coming for LSU. Maybe if Valdosta fires Rush it will allow you to enjoy LSU being 5-5 last year and Marietta not winning a playoff game and going 3-8.  

Buddy but must suck to be so blinded by your loyalty (to another man for crisssakes) that you can’t admit he is a flaming piece of trash. Given your inability to do so makes me wonder why? How deep is he in your pocket? Or elsewhere? I’ve watched you lap him up like he is the lifeblood forever and now what? When he’s brought up you can’t help but join the conversation and try, in vain, to absolve or distribute blame.

It’s extremely odd, I think most would agree, to see a man so blindly loyal to another man that he’s not sleeping with or related to that he can’t admit he’s just a bad human. But as somebody here DMd me earlier, you’re both from alabama. 

Continue to comeback with Marietta and/or LSU stuff. Anything to try and avoid the joke that you’ve become in this ordeal. 

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Seriously. Dude loses his job for being honest? The inbreds down there are quite a bunch.......

Apparently he felt like he was under attack and going to be pushed out anyway. He decided to come front and center and expose some of the goings on. He probably lost a lot of "friends" over this. 

I personally think he did the right thing as long as everything he said is true. 

• Like 1