COCA COLA Wants you to be “less White”

imaGoodBoyNow

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You obviously don't live at the beach......

EVERYBODY wants to be "less white".

Don't go blaming Coca-Cola !!!!

Rufus>>

Ohhhhh bahhummmmBug , that’s bullshit , I’m color blind, don’t care what color, white, peach, brown , black pink green purple, don’t matter, I only see good people, and people who are pieces of shit

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohhhhh bahhummmmBug , that’s bullshit , I’m color blind, don’t care what color, white, peach, brown , black pink green purple, don’t matter, I only see good people, and people who are pieces of shit

That's BS.

There ain't no good people in New Jersey.....

They all moved to Amelia Island.  And completely by accident...they brought a few of them "other" people with them.

Gospel !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

This type of grotesque racism is mainstream. It’s the reverse racism that allows everyone to be racist towards white people as revenge against people born 100 plus years ago. If you share the same skin color as someone from a century ago who did bad things then people now are allowed to do bad things to you. 

Racism is alive and well in America. But only towards white people. Everyone else is a protected class 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This type of grotesque racism is mainstream. It’s the reverse racism that allows everyone to be racist towards white people as revenge against people born 100 plus years ago. If you share the same skin color as someone from a century ago who did bad things then people now are allowed to do bad things to you. 

Racism is alive and well in America. But only towards white people. Everyone else is a protected class 

NB...I swear...just when I think you might have a shot at realism...you post something like this.  I asked Bernie about you and he said..."Rufus, don't give up on him.  He'll grow up one day".

I'll hafta admit...you make it hard...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Your right and that's why......."Stand our ground", be proud and never.....capitulate or appease scumbags"💪💪💪

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Your right and that's why......."Stand our ground", be proud and never.....capitulate or appease scumbags"💪💪💪

Did you see in California they were giving minorities secret codes to use to jump to the front of the line for the COVID vaccine and got mad when white people found some of the codes. 

It’s getting that bad. Now white people at openly being denied healthcare because they are not the correct skin tone. There is a war against straight white Christian males. 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Did you see in California they were giving minorities secret codes to use to jump to the front of the line for the COVID vaccine and got mad when white people found some of the codes. 

It’s getting that bad. Now white people at openly being denied healthcare because they are not the correct skin tone. There is a war against straight white Christian males. 

Yes, I did..If Calf was not part of America, it's a banana republic....Hoe they get rid of crook Newsome..

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No, the war is on “straight” idiots. 

Happy to help. 

bgw

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

7E6D90D2-6FB4-4787-8A87-B36F93537BD3.jpeg

What is 'break with white solidarity'?  What is 'white solidarity' for that matter?  

You seem super fragile.  Why?  Is it because a company wants more people to buy and drink their product?  To you snowflakes those evil bastards must really hate this country.  And you got the deep thinking Nolebull to chime in with his fake Christian values so your outrage is surely justified.  

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

That Concha is a racist, liar, and disingenuous and never misses an opportunity to be a childish ass whose only purpose in life is to hate liberals.  So he's got that going for him.  

So, my bitch WC has thrown the race card (that he knows is bullshit and he can't prove) and is whining about me.

I've just triggered loads of these pussies today.

🤣

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What is 'break with white solidarity'?  What is 'white solidarity' for that matter?  

You seem super fragile.  Why?  Is it because a company wants more people to buy and drink their product?  To you snowflakes those evil bastards must really hate this country.  And you got the deep thinking Nolebull to chime in with his fake Christian values so your outrage is surely justified.  

If you truly believe there’s nothing wrong with cokes “be less white 

then all hope is lossed and as a society we are FaFaFaFaFuckedd