HawgGoneIt...So Are You Hearing?

Rufus69

The Fat Lady is warming up?

Special called meeting today?

One way or the other?

MSN and ESPN are both on the scent?

UGA and Bama lawyers have awakened?

Oprah and the New York Times are requesting interviews?

It's so bad I got a call before 8:00am this morning.  I told them I didn't know anything about no tayp.  I told them I didn't even know how to spell...tayp.  Shoot, Obi Wan Kenobi might not be able to help Rush.  I said...MIGHT.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

Well, I sincerely hope you didn’t get drug into this mess because your former coach couldn’t keep his yap shut. 

I would guess that ol’ rush has recorded conversations and countless communications of his own with people from hooville, cc and valdosta, as well as many college coaches. 

He may be dumb and an all time narcissist, but he ain’t stupid! 

Though I’d guess you probably have a few things up your sleeve too, if needed. 

Anywho, sincerely, hope you are able to stay like most of us here.......and that’s on the outside looking in. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Well, I sincerely hope you didn’t get drug into this mess because your former coach couldn’t keep his yap shut. 

I would guess that ol’ rush has recorded conversations and countless communications of his own with people from hooville, cc and valdosta, as well as many college coaches. 

He may be dumb and an all time narcissist, but he ain’t stupid! 

Though I’d guess you probably have a few things up your sleeve too, if needed. 

Anywho, sincerely, hope you are able to stay like most of us here.......and that’s on the outside looking in. 

Just call me Shultz...cause I know nothing.  NOTHING !!!!

If you wanna know about Colquitt...ask "96" cause he has all that credibility.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Just call me Shultz...cause I know nothing.  NOTHING !!!!

If you wanna know about Colquitt...ask "96" cause he has all that credibility.....

Rufus>>

I do recall him saying that, but you’d know better than I. 

I have nothing to ask about anybody. The tapes say what they say. Maybe people will go reverse Bob Arum and say, “Today I was lying, yesterday I was telling the truth.” as opposed to the opposite. 

Your old pal 67 is on the vent fighting the good fight. Perhaps rush has some sort of dirt on him he doesn’t want seeing the light of day? Got really salty when I called him an enabler. 🤷‍♂️  These boards aren’t good for his health. What do you do?

Strap in fellas. It’s gonna be one helluva bumpy ride! 

This stuffs starting to get interesting. It’s going to take a LOT of popcorn to get through this. Don’t see how He survives this. He either lied about the college coaches and they will torch him for it, or he told partial/total truth... and they will torch him for it. He dropped names of way to many swinging dicks in the recording for it all to be rug swept.... he jumped right in the briar patch, and that’s just one part of it

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

This stuffs starting to get interesting. It’s going to take a LOT of popcorn to get through this. Don’t see how He survives this. He either lied about the college coaches and they will torch him for it, or he told partial/total truth... and they will torch him for it. He dropped names of way to many swinging dicks in the recording for it all to be rug swept.... he jumped right in the briar patch, and that’s just one part of it

Do you personally feel like the stuff with the college coaches happens on the low? 

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Do you personally feel like the stuff with the college coaches happens on the low? 

I don’t know, and I don’t speculate on things like that. I’ve never seen it myself, but I’ve heard stories over the years just like everyone else

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

The Fat Lady is warming up?

Special called meeting today?

One way or the other?

MSN and ESPN are both on the scent?

UGA and Bama lawyers have awakened?

Oprah and the New York Times are requesting interviews?

It's so bad I got a call before 8:00am this morning.  I told them I didn't know anything about no tayp.  I told them I didn't even know how to spell...tayp.  Shoot, Obi Wan Kenobi might not be able to help Rush.  I said...MIGHT.

Rufus>>

Thread is 11 hours old and still Don’t know wat the fuck this thread is about, really wish u southern folk didn’t talk in Code

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

As if Valdosta wasn't getting enough heat... 

Lowndes is about to be back in the spotlight...  

Apparently the Lowndes County Sheriff is reopening the Kendrick Johnson case... 

Ngl I thought that whole thing was shady from beginning to end... 

They made too much of an effort to sweep it under the rug... 

Did you get a chance to read the witness statement? Shit was crazy. 

When there is nothing there but a parent's anguish over losing a children, there is nothing to be swept under a rug.  I've read most everything I could on the events and you know what?  Sometimes a tragic accident is just a tragic accident.  I dealt with a lot of those gym mats in high school and I totally understand how you could get trapped in one.  I also get how he could have used them as a place to store his shoes.  Sometimes bad stuff just happens and the world just doesn't care.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Is it the same kid that was suspected of doing it

The kid they suspected was on a bus with the rest of his team and coaches miles away from the school when the boy was seen on video in the school.  Kind of hard to be in two places at one time and fool all of these witnesses.

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

The kid they suspected was on a bus with the rest of his team and coaches miles away from the school when the boy was seen on video in the school.  Kind of hard to be in two places at one time and fool all of these witnesses.

I really don’t even feel like discussing this shit, but how on earth is it 2013 and you don’t got security cameras to put an end to this nonsense 

how is it this hard to figure out what happened 

He is my younger cousin and I hope we finally get justice. Anybody with a brain knows he didn't do that to himself. I m an alumni of Lowndes but I fault them abd everyone involved and I don't care what punishment they receive it will be more than deserving.

• Like 1