Buford university

Ga96

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

C-M at Buford is gonna be a good one #PGL 

Maybe. Buford feasts on teams who are not how do I say, “coaching at a high level” 

Lets hope that it’s a good one. Problem Florida has with GA teams is the offenses are so vanilla and bland and the defenses are too good in Georgia. Florida runs that Pop Warner type ball where you get your best athlete and put him at QB and watch him make any play he can. It doesn’t work against GA teams. You need a disciplined and well oiled offense who can pick you apart with different looks. 

33 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

So he can attend without making a bonafide move into to the district?

As an eighth grader ANYBODY in the state of Georgia can go to any school they choose without living in district, so long as they pay the fee mandated by the receiving district. 

Perfectly legal

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seriously though doesn’t Buford have the number one sports program in all of Georgia? Aren’t they good at every sport? And they have great academics. And they are out far enough that you are not in the Atlanta cluster fuck of traffic. No brainer  really

Buford and North Gwinnett ranks in the top percentile of public schools in Academics.... 

And they're good across all sports and Grayson is starting to become the same way.... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seriously though doesn’t Buford have the number one sports program in all of Georgia? Aren’t they good at every sport? And they have great academics. And they are out far enough that you are not in the Atlanta cluster fuck of traffic. No brainer  really

Buford

North Gwinnett 

Milton 

Grayson 

Norcross  

Are usually pretty good across the board in all sports and academics... 

Walton is also a Academic juggernaut but in sports.... decent football and Amazing Baseball program... 

John's Creek is good in Academics.... think their LAX team is good and idk about Baseball 

48 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

As an eighth grader ANYBODY in the state of Georgia can go to any school they choose without living in district, so long as they pay the fee mandated by the receiving district. 

Perfectly legal

Does that make him legal by GHSA rules?

In Alabama being accepted by the school is totally different than being declared legal by the AHSAA. 

Example kid lives in Homewood and drives to school or parent takes him or her to Hoover. The school accepts him legal but he can't play sports grades 7th-12th. Bonafide move must be made. 

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Lover spat, Larry?

bgw

Look HI Shabazz. I used to be all for showing some love to the Nubian ladies when I was single, but I’m a kept man now. 

I will say this.......any time we are at a game or concert and Wife wants different seats, she finds an older black female usher and sends me to work. We MLK i on ve where she wants shortly thereafter. What can I say? The sisters love me! 😂 

But 96?!? Not my type. Never been one who was attracted to needy or whiny. 96 is both.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Does that make him legal by GHSA rules?

In Alabama being accepted by the school is totally different than being declared legal by the AHSAA. 

Example kid lives in Homewood and drives to school or parent takes him or her to Hoover. The school accepts him legal but he can't play sports grades 7th-12th. Bonafide move must be made. 

Yes. Totally legal move. 

15 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That’s University with a capital U....

Jeez 96, and I had hopes. 

BTW, if you saw the campus you’d know why some move to Buford. 

bgw

bgw

Ive seen the campus its look about the same as the Valdosta cats new school. Buford is a College in High school clothing. 

Should be a true private school or academy. That kid and his youth team haven't lost a game in about 4years. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Ive seen the campus its look about the same as the Valdosta cats new school. Buford is a College in High school clothing. 

Should be a true private school or academy. That kid and his youth team haven't lost a game in about 4years. 

Well, I reckon if excellence in academics, arts and athletics makes Buford college level then that's a direct result of the hard work put in by the community.

BTW, my kid has said that Buford academics had my kid hitting the floor running next level Power 5 in the classroom.

bgw

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, I reckon if excellence in academics, arts and athletics makes Buford college level then that's a direct result of the hard work put in by the community.

BTW, my kid has said that Buford academics had my kid hitting the floor running next level Power 5 in the classroom.

bgw

Its a perfect situation. Buford is basically what img pretends to be and what private schools want to be. Its like a college without the dorms. Mceachern could do something similar if they had the wherewithal. 

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Its a perfect situation. Buford is basically what img pretends to be and what private schools want to be. Its like a college without the dorms. Mceachern could do something similar if they had the wherewithal. 

mceachern recruits plenty. That’s what for the del rio mess started. The “adoption” of baker so he could live in district and play. 

Funny I didn’t hear shit from you whiners when all of that was going on. Or when rush recruited everybody. 

Hypocrites. 

On 3/20/2021 at 10:54 AM, Ga96 said:

Mceachern could do something similar if they had the wherewithal. 

Bwahahahaha!  You continue to prove just how little you know anything 3 feet north of Valdosta ... and that's being generous.  Don't you know McEachern has a large endowment?  It is part of why they have the facilities they have and not just in football.