NASCAR another mess. The race at Bristol is a joke.

HooverOutlaw

5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Cup cars are turning it into a logging road. Trucks can't even race because of having windshields.

Nobody in the country races dirt with a windshield but nascar. Tires are being eaten alive. 

Just another black eye for a dying sport.

I totally agree about the windshields. Pretty stupid tbh. The Bristol race in the spring has been mired by weather a good bit also. That's especially tough with dirt. 

I will say they will race a half hour after a rainstorm at the local dirt track. They'll till it and steel wheel it and run 20 pace laps with all the cars across all the classes and be back racing. With all the smarts and tech that NASCAR has, they're appearing to be pretty out of their element with this one. 

I thought the Eldora Speedway had done a great job with the two smaller series so, figured that would be the right place to try the cup cars too, but they maybe outsmarted themselves again with this experiment. Weather is the big factor though. 

NASCAR sealed their doom with the Bubba Wallace hoax. They backstabbed their core base with senseless virtue signaling. Hopefully they can change their ways and rebrand themselves to get back on the right track. NASCAR used to be more exciting than at Golf, Tennis, Baseball, Badminton, Cricket, Ping Pong, Volleyball, Danish Longball, and Baton Twirling. Now it’s barely better than Frisbee, Paddleboarding, Keep away and Quidditch 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

NASCAR sealed their doom with the Bubba Wallace hoax. They backstabbed their core base with senseless virtue signaling. Hopefully they can change their ways and rebrand themselves to get back on the right track. NASCAR used to be more exciting than at Golf, Tennis, Baseball, Badminton, Cricket, Ping Pong, Volleyball, Danish Longball, and Baton Twirling. Now it’s barely better than Frisbee, Paddleboarding, Keep away and Quidditch 

Never knew that 

I learn nothing every day here😩

• Haha 2

I believe Nascar will be overtaken by the dirt track circuit within a decade. Dirt track racing is growing in popularity and more money is being put into it than ever before. It only a matter of time before the TV networks catch on and begin televising the events nationally.

Dirt track racing is the Nascar days of old. It is less restrictive when it comes to the cars and requires true driving skills to be successful. It also embraces it's fan base as they are: rough and rowdy. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Have you actually ever been to a high school baseball game? 

In fact how many of those sports have you even watched nolebullshit?

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

So another lie from HooverOutlaw.

What's new?

Why don't you ever respond to the other part of that claim when it's brought up

What sport did you play? Since it seems you know everything about all these athletes I'm curious what your credentials to bash athletes and coaches as much as you do