When will the Mass Shootings Stop???

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, Troll said:

it really sounds like you are .....well...

focused on agenda driven individual cases designed to provoke.

🤓

(and entirely ignoring all the reality of the wonderful local world people actually live in 👍)

PS: wonder where you got that from...🙄

#stopmirroringhate👍

Okay, so our reality is a lie. Everything we see and hear is manipulative. The ones doing the lying are controlling us and causing the division and problems we all face everyday 😕

Does this sound about right? 🙂

#StopAsianHate

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Okay, so our reality is a lie. Everything we see and hear is manipulative. The ones doing the lying are controlling us and causing the division and problems we all face everyday 😕

#StopAsianHate

My reality is fine...

not too sure about yours tho, LOL.

Everything you see and hear is not manipulative,

even tho most is.

The ones doing the lying are not controlling me

even tho they try

and most people cause their own problems,

with a little assistance from the echo chamber.

🤓

So no.....you don't sound about right...😆

#stopmirroringhate👍

PS...why so slow on the media, and why play stupid ???  (almost) EVERYONE knows the deal by now....even Debbies 👌

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Troll said:

My reality is fine...

not too sure about yours tho, LOL.

Everything you see and hear is not manipulative,

even tho most is.

The ones doing the lying are not controlling me

even tho they try

and most people cause their own problems,

with a little assistance from the echo chamber.

🤓

So no.....you don't sound about right...😆

#stopmirroringhate👍

PS...why so slow on the media, and why play stupid ???  (almost) EVERYONE knows the deal by now....even Debbies 👌

My reality is exquisite. As I have stated before, I lead an incredibly glamorous lifestyle ☺️

I am not playing stupid 🙂 I am merely attempting to understand and relate to what I am hearing from “Right wing” friends and acquaintances.

#StopAsianHate

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

#StopAsianHate

LOL..sounds like you got Troll/Newbie nailed!...this is classic...

"Everything you see and hear is not manipulative,

even tho most is."

• Haha 2

On 4/11/2021 at 8:22 PM, Mag44 said:

Blacks are slaughtering each other period...With guns in a though gun law states...

It's sad really. People of any color should work together to stop gang violence. Gangs form out of desperation. More inner city supported youth programs with mentors would be a start. 

I have coached with the Police Athletic Association for a few years. I hurts when I see a very talented athlete being led into a gang. I've been told some gang members are not getting that comradery from their family like they do with other gang members. And sometimes it just the Adrenalin Rush one gets from committing a crime. Scary how many extremely good athletes have some kind of crime in their past.

Hershel Walker said if he didn't join football he was going to become a marine.

Good piece about Hershel. https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/13829698/when-georgia-herschel-walker-ran-tennessee-bill-bates-oral-history

On 4/11/2021 at 9:23 PM, SeaShells21 said:

Yes, That makes a lot of sense and sounds very true but gang violence and the deaths gangs cause within themselves is not relevant to what is happening 🙂 That is not why so many are upset.

It really sounds like this is what is used as a scapegoat to ignore the profiling, racism, police brutality, white privilege and other fun topics the Right just does not like to acknowledge exists 😌

#StopAsianHate

I wouldn't say the right doesn't like to acknowledge it, I would say the right does like to acknowledge how the far left likes to blame all the problems on the right and call the left out on it.

• Thanks 1

On 4/11/2021 at 9:23 PM, SeaShells21 said:

Yes, That makes a lot of sense and sounds very true but gang violence and the deaths gangs cause within themselves is not relevant to what is happening 🙂 That is not why so many are upset.

It really sounds like this is what is used as a scapegoat to ignore the profiling, racism, police brutality, white privilege and other fun topics the Right just does not like to acknowledge exists 😌

#StopAsianHate

Kind of ridiculous, no?

People are not upset about something that causes enormously more death in the black community than cops do (since numbers involving police and unarmed blacks are, in reality, very small fractions of what the left believes them to be)?

They are OK with the widespread ignorance about the numbers of deaths of unarmed blacks actually involving the police?

You are supposedly of Asian descent.  Perhaps you should feel guilty about the high incomes Asians enjoy on average compared to other ethnic groups. And representation in top universities. How do Asians do it without white privilege?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Kind of ridiculous, no?

People are not upset about something that causes enormously more death in the black community than cops do (since numbers involving police and unarmed blacks are, in reality, very small fractions of what the left believes them to be)?

They are OK with the widespread ignorance about the numbers of deaths of unarmed blacks actually involving the police?

You are supposedly of Asian descent.  Perhaps you should feel guilty about the high incomes Asians enjoy on average compared to other ethnic groups. And representation in top universities. How do Asians do it without white privilege?

I’ve literally seen protests and riots  in 2020 when some dude was in an actual shootout with police after committing a violent crime, and these fools rioted because the police did thier jobs, can’t make this shit up, 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’ve literally seen protests and riots  in 2020 when some dude was in an actual shootout with police after committing a violent crime, and these fools rioted because the police did thier jobs, can’t make this shit up, 

Oh, I know.

Meanwhile, black-on-black violence rages, causing thousands of deaths per year rather than tens or scores.  No riots. No outrage from leftist pols or the leftist media.  The boogeyman cannot be black and/or a Democrat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

It's sad really. People of any color should work together to stop gang violence. Gangs form out of desperation. More inner city supported youth programs with mentors would be a start. 

I have coached with the Police Athletic Association for a few years. I hurts when I see a very talented athlete being led into a gang. I've been told some gang members are not getting that comradery from their family like they do with other gang members. And sometimes it just the Adrenalin Rush one gets from committing a crime. Scary how many extremely good athletes have some kind of crime in their past.

Hershel Walker said if he didn't join football he was going to become a marine.

Good piece about Hershel. https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/13829698/when-georgia-herschel-walker-ran-tennessee-bill-bates-oral-history

That Walker, oh yea, he's a good decent man...