When will the Mass Shootings Stop???

imaGoodBoyNow

Black supremacist kills all white people just like that Muslim from Colorado. When will enough be enough? When will our leaders speak out about this growing Anti-White rhetoric that is literally killing people? 

When you write books, post social media and make movies vilifying white people on a loop ad nauseam you get dead white bodies lying on the ground with the blood on the hands of all you racist scum who normalize these atrocities 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I wouldn't file this situation under a mass shooting. This was a murder suicide. Considering the situation seems like he was suffering from CTE. 

The doctor in this case made an unfortunate mistake in which is extremely advised against in the medical community especially when it comes to be a therapist.

You do not share any personal information such as addresses banking info etc... and you do not connect with your patients on a level outside of your therapy sessions.

In this case he not only had his patient at his home. He allowed the patient to visit his home multiple times placing trust in someone who was mentally unstable which showed he connected with him personally outside of work. Like i said before that is a big no no. 

Its really weird you are searching the news hoping for mass shootings to try to gloat about on a football message board. Shows the kind of human you are. With that being said it isn't surprising of you and those of the ilk. Guess you didn't actually read what happened you just seen a news title and ran with it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

I wouldn't file this situation under a mass shooting. This was a murder suicide. Considering the situation seems like he was suffering from CTE. 

The doctor in this case made an unfortunate mistake in which is extremely advised against in the medical community especially when it comes to be a therapist.

You do not share any personal information such as addresses banking info etc... and you do not connect with your patients on a level outside of your therapy sessions.

In this case he not only had his patient at his home. He allowed the patient to visit his home multiple times placing trust in someone who was mentally unstable which showed he connected with him personally outside of work. Like i said before that is a big no no. 

Its really weird you are searching the news hoping for mass shootings to try to gloat about on a football message board. Shows the kind of human you are. With that being said it isn't surprising of you and those of the ilk. Guess you didn't actually read what happened you just seen a news title and ran with it.

I shouldn’t laugh but did you really post this??? Ur a 🤡 

Ga96 was probably smiling when he read this. 4 less white devils in the world. Sick and disgusting. Normalizing racism against white people has got to stop. It strips each individual of their humanity. If you view then as sub human then of course things like this and Colorado are gonna happen. 

and I know your go to argument is always the same. “White people from 100 and 200 years ago were doing this so it’s just payback” 

that way of thinking will always continue a cycle of violence that will never stop 

I can disagree completely with people but still get along with them. Internet trolls like Canes, WorldCitizen, D South etc are just left wingers who hate the country. No biggie. Plenty of those going around but the man buns and hybrid cars are harmless. 

People like @Ga96 and @RedZone are rotten to the core. They are the ones who spread a virus of pure evil. There is no hope of saving those lost souls. If anyone should be flagged to the FBI as unhinged it would those 2 scumbags 

28 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

His parents lived very near the doctor.  They may have well known each other before.  And you do not now the nature of any doctor-patient relationship they had (as this info most assuredly should not yet be made public).  Blaming the doctor as a first reflex is appalling, but typical for asses like you.

52 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He put a bullet in a 5 year old and 9 year old

I remember when some crazy guy put bullets into a school full of 5 year old, we were told there was no problem and ya know...thoughts and prayers.

Guess that’s all there is to it.

If the 5 year old had a gun on him then maybe he’d still be alive?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, if "EVERYONE" at the school had a GUN it would have never happened.

just a friendly reminder that guns (and metal detectors)

where introduced and brought to you

by the wonderful world of inner city juvenile violence...

So I doubt your 💩 quip is very fitting.

Flinch flinch...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Question for Biden and Dems......why no help in Chicago where Blacks kill hundreds every month or yearly, for the the last  years and not a word, instead they infringe on 2nd amendment....It's a joke guns are not the issue....It's nut jobs....