Newman (NOLA)-the most LETHAL passing attack in the Nation....

RedZone

38 minutes ago, RedZone said:

My first point is Arch Manning is going to have a nice group around him this year including 2 Under Armour All-Americans.

My second point.....to show people how to make a thread with context and truth. It's not hard.

Lol Newman is a fraud, they got all Americans because their coach purposely fills his schedule with Dog shit teams to pad their stats

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

They kicked y’all’s asses straight up though. Other teams may have done well against them but they owned bama. 

The manning's are .500 vs Bama

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

They kicked y’all’s asses straight up though. Other teams may have done well against them but they owned bama. 

Manning's played against some of the worst teams in Alabama history the last 55 years and are still only .500.  But during that same time frame national titles won

Alabama 10

Ole Miss 0

Sec Titles won

Alabama 19

Ole Miss 0

Championships is how we in Alabama measure greatness. Beating someone when the are down does not equal greatness.

The Mannings owned Vandy does that make them great.

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It’s quite simple. Louisiana hsfb will be judged on it’s record vs GC, AHP and Male in 2021. 

Plus Newman vs Berkeley. Newman is supposed to be a lock for their state title game. Might win it too. Berkeley is really gonna cream them though. Manning will be running for his life. I think Louisiana goes 0-4 in those 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It’s quite simple. Louisiana hsfb will be judged on it’s record vs BP, GC, AHP and Male in 2021. 

It's much simpler than that.

Bishop Sycamore, with their 29 kids with offers....Life Christian Academy, VA, with their virtual football experience .....Creedence Clearwater Revival (whatever),... the fucked up Florida school raiding Canada and ALL the other shit you promote and lie about have something to PROVE.

When they fail and they will badly.....I WANT YOU GONE FROM THS FORUM.

You are a lying joke and POS.

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's much simpler than that.

Bishop Sycamore, with their 29 kids with offers....Life Christian Academy, VA, with their virtual football experience .....Creedence Clearwater Revival (whatever),... the fucked up Florida school raiding Canada and ALL the other shit you promote and lie about have something to PROVE.

When they fail and they will badly.....I WANT YOU GONE FROM THS FORUM.

You are a lying joke and POS.

Lol can you please breathe 🧘‍♂️ 

• Haha 2