Newman (NOLA)-the most LETHAL passing attack in the Nation....

RedZone

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It was Cutcliffe that got Peyton not that scum Fulmer.  Cutcliffe is why Eli went to Ole Miss. Some Ole Miss think Cutcliffe retires this year and Kiffin hires him as qb coach to insure Arch goes to Ole Miss.

Plus Peyton never beat Florida or Danny Wuerffel. 

Danny who?  Maybe I can find his NFL stats with the wayback machine.

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wonder why that is. 

bgw

One thing coach has no clue how to handle pitching just to start with. 

Two years ago the kid who led the team in wins, era, strikeouts, did not start a single game in a playoff series game 1 or game 2. We got swept. Ever heard of that before? So in a must win game 2 he does not pitch starts the #3 kid after starting the #2 in game 1.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Just a fan  of anybody that beats Tennessee.

You are a creepy dude.

You think everything around you in your world is perfect while everything in everyone's else world around them is shit.

What made you like that?.....women trouble, a little challenged in the pants perhaps.....something warped you badly.

Just strange.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are a creepy dude.

You think everything around you in your world is perfect while everything in everyone's else world around them is shit.

What made you like that?.....women trouble, a little challenged in the pants perhaps.....something warped you badly.

Just strange.

What is warped is this post you just made.  Boy LSU's problems have driven you tiger fans into insanity. 

My world is just about perfect if Hoover can get back to winning football state titles it will be. 

Headed to Destin in 3 weeks, Alabama is the defending champs, LSU program is in a complete mess and LSU fans like yourself are close to being checked into a mental hospital.

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

If he could have played only Manning then he would be in the hall of fame.

I guess that's like saying if Tom Brady had to play Denver every week he would be a nobody, more or less...

Including the playoffs, Brady has a losing record (8-9) against just one team in the NFL: Denver. He barely edged them out in the regular season (7-6) but has been largely underwhelming against the Broncos in the postseason (1-3). ... In 13 regular season games against Denver, Brady has been sacked 24 times.Sep 24, 2020

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

My world is just about perfect if Hoover can get back to winning football state titles it will be. 

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

What is warped is this post you just made.  Boy LSU's problems have driven you tiger fans into insanity. 

Headed to Destin in 3 weeks, Alabama is the defending champs, LSU program is in a complete mess and LSU fans like yourself are close to being checked into a mental hospital.

Whatever you say...........

9 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

One was an all great NFL qb. None were special in college. Peyton has never been the best qb at any level. 

Brady in the pros 

Danny in college

None were special in college? Cmon hooville. Take off the dumbo gray colored glasses.

Manning was the Heisman runner up (and should’ve won IMO). That’s just ridiculous.

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

One thing coach has no clue how to handle pitching just to start with. 

Two years ago the kid who led the team in wins, era, strikeouts, did not start a single game in a playoff series game 1 or game 2. We got swept. Ever heard of that before? So in a must win game 2 he does not pitch starts the #3 kid after starting the #2 in game 1.

Well damn, just damn.... I’m sure there’s more to it. 
But one thing is certain, shitty optics is certain for that scenario alone. 

bgw

9 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It was Cutcliffe that got Peyton not that scum Fulmer.  Cutcliffe is why Eli went to Ole Miss. Some Ole Miss think Cutcliffe retires this year and Kiffin hires him as qb coach to insure Arch goes to Ole Miss.

Plus Peyton never beat Bob Stoop's Florida Defense. 

FIFY.

13 hours ago, RedZone said:

QB Arch Manning 

https://247sports.com/Player/Arch-Manning-46080533/

WR AJ Johnson (LSU commit)

https://247sports.com/player/aj-johnson-46084604/

WR Makai Donaldson (Florida St and Virginia)

https://247sports.com/player/makai-donaldson-46112995/

TE Will Randle (Florida St, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Tulane)

https://247sports.com/Player/Will-Randle-46114603/

All 3 targets are 6-4...Arch gonna throw it 50 times a game.

Newman has a little RB/Slot with a FCS offer to boot...he's pretty quick, but a little smallish. About 5-6 160 lbs. 

bandicam 2021-04-12 17-16-38-104.jpg

No different than Marietta from 2019? And they would stomp everything in Newman.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Plus Peyton never beat Florida or Danny Wuerffel. 

He was 3-1 vs bama. 🤷‍♂️ 

Don’t become pup fan and gravy train other schools. 😂 

35 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

No different than Marietta from 2019? And they would stomp everything in Newman.

Well...this is 2021.

And, it really doesn't matter to me who can smash who.

Teams like Bishop Sycamore, OH, Life Christian Academy, VA and etc are going to get smashed plenty this year.

My first point is Arch Manning is going to have a nice group around him this year including 2 Under Armour All-Americans.

My second point.....to show people how to make a thread with context and truth. It's not hard.