GHSA rules Herschel Walker, Buck Belue ineligible for 1 year.

HooverOutlaw

This is a crazy statement. But no more crazy than ruling Garcia is ineligible since he does not attend a Georgia school, does not live in Georgia,  already graduated and lives in Miami and attends theThe University of Miami . 

Has Fred or anybody got a defense on this.

This is like the NCAA ruling a player is ineligible but he already plays in the NFL.

Name me a organization that is run by a group bigger fools than the GHSA. 

Suspending some kid for a year that is not even in the state is laughable and pityful. 

The reason I care is I like to expose terrible organizations for doing a awful job.  

• Haha 3

Three things:

1. Go ahead and move to Georgia, dude.

2. You and Rab would be the best of friends because of y'all's hatred for GHSA.

3. Have you personally reached out to GHSA and/or Robin Hines to voice your displeasure with them yet? I think you should drive over to the GHSA headquarters and hit all of em with a stonecold stunner. 

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This is a crazy statement. But no more crazy than ruling Garcia is ineligible since he does not attend a Georgia school, does not live in Georgia,  already graduated and lives in Miami and attends theThe University of Miami . 

This is like the NCAA ruling a player is ineligible but he already plays in the NFL.

Suspending some kid for a year that is not even in the state is laughable and pityful. 

The reason I care is I like to expose terrible organizations for doing a awful job.  

The head guy is a packass alumni education isn't their forte 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Three things:

1. Go ahead and move to Georgia, dude.

2. You and Rab would be the best of friends because of y'all's hatred for GHSA.

3. Have you personally reached out to GHSA and/or Robin Hines to voice your displeasure with them yet? I think you should drive over to the GHSA headquarters and hit all of em with a stonecold stunner. 

So you think the GHSA is correct is suspending a player in college.

I do plan on contacting both the GHSA and the NFHS and ask if it normal correct to suspend graduated players.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

So you think the GHSA is correct is suspending a player in college.

I do plan on contacting both the GHSA and the NFHS and ask if it normal correct to suspend graduated players.  

Nah that was pointless. He's already enrolled at Miami, so if you wanna punish the kid, then just take his championship ring and call it a day. 

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Nah that was pointless. He's already enrolled at Miami, so if you wanna punish the kid, then just take his championship ring and call it a day. 

Good point. How is he illegal in August and September ok October-December and again illegal in April. But has not been in school since December.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

I started to ask 96 when Hines graduated from Colquitt but I knew he wouldn't answer the question. Hines is in the Thomasville Sports Hall of Fame isn't he?

Didn't Dr Hines reside in Rome Ga?

Wasn't there some scuttlebutt about the baseball championships being held in Rome and the proceeds went back into the Rome athletic program or the city of Rome?

bgw

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Didn't Dr Hines reside in Rome Ga?

Wasn't there some scuttlebutt about the baseball championships being held in Rome and the proceeds went back into the Rome athletic program or the city of Rome?

bgw

You won't get a true answer on that one.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It was an honest query, it’s at least a 10 year old incident. 

bgw

I know but you know they won't speak on that. I wouldn't doubt Hines been going after propst just to support his good Ole boys back in packtown.

Update on the cats. They have started a brand new TD club with a new president and have already been making money. I seen them pull in $1k over a couple of hours. Great to see. I hope they can clear out all the rats and self entitled people out of their system. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I know but you know they won't speak on that. I wouldn't doubt Hines being going after propst just to support his good Ole boys back in packtown.

Update on the cats. They have started a brand new TD club with a new president and have already been making money. I seen them pull in $1k over a couple of hours. Great to see. I hope they can clear out all the rats and self entitled people out of their system. 

I guess to a bus driver pulling in $1k in a couple of hours is a lot of money. Heck maybe you will make $1k this year.

3 hours ago, Iletteredintrack said:

The irony of this statement is pretty rich for those of us that have the intelligence to understand such things.

I spit my tea out all over the damn table. 

ANYBODY but 96, this villages idiot. 

Ok. That wasn’t nice and I’m trying to be better. I’ll put it another way. From an educational standpoint, my friend 96 has the most to gain. 

Better!

5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Cmon Bro. Lighten up with the self righteous bullshit. Your buddy was the dirtiest HS coach in the fucking country and you told us his one mistake was trying to fix the grade of a kid who had an 89.999 average to a 90.

I don’t know if you’re a bad troll, a liar of the most naive person on this board, but acting as if hooville and gumpaloosa are these clean programs with singular mistakes in comical. Your obsession with everything ghsa, grayson and LSU is a site to behold. 

You say “The reason I care is I like to expose terrible organizations for doing an awful job” yet your own fucking HS was the dirtiest in America for at least your Buddy’s time there. Why didn’t you expose them? 

You know you’re my Buddy, and I mean that sincerely, but sometimes you say stuff that has people who know your schools say “He’s gotta be trolling us, right?!?” 

Quit defending the indefensible. Your buddy is just somebody who is always gonna cheat. 

• Haha 1