NGDawg

Sweetlarry

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Hope all is well Buddy.

Question for you. What are you hearing in regards to a certain Cobb county school and recruiting? I was told by a personal trainer that one school in particular may have as many as a dozen transfers coming in. 

Whatcha know good?

There are two schools (one in Fulton County and Cobb County) that I heard about just recently. I hear that they're gonna be LOADED this year. If the Cobb County school you're referring to is the same one I heard about, it's gonna be verrrrrry interesting to see how GHSA views this. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

There are two schools (one in Fulton County and Cobb County) that I heard about just recently. I hear that they're gonna be LOADED this year. If the Cobb County school you're referring to is the same one I heard about, it's gonna be verrrrrry interesting to see how GHSA views this. 

If you don’t wanna say the names, DM me and we’ll compare notes 

14 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Hmmm.... All hells gonna break loose if GHSA allows this. 

Funny NC was rumored to have been the biggest tellers when Marietta had transfers come in. Also rumored to have sent an email to every coach in Cobb county to NOT play against Marietta at any level except varsity for region teams. From kindergarten on up. If the rumors were true it’s very chickenshit to punish little kids for the perceived actions of adults. 

Can’t imagine they’d have the gall to bring in a tom of transfers after all of the yapping. 

We will see

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Hope all is well Buddy.

Question for you. What are you hearing in regards to a certain Cobb county school and recruiting? I was told by a personal trainer that one school in particular may have as many as a dozen transfers coming in. 

Whatcha know good?

North Cobb is getting Morrissette from Brookwood and maybe a few others. Milton got some transfers to boost their offensive line and secondary, which were 2 of their weaknessed last year. Johns Creek just got everybody basically, including South Forsyth's QB, Kyle Durham. They will be stacked.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

North Cobb is getting Morrissette from Brookwood and maybe a few others. Milton got some transfers to boost their offensive line and secondary, which were 2 of their weaknessed last year. Johns Creek just got everybody basically, including South Forsyth's QB, Kyle Durham. They will be stacked.

Damn! Morrissette is all over the place. Started at Marietta, then went to St. Frances, then Brookwood, and now North Cobb? Smh. And I expect to see Milton in the title game this year. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

This may sound crazy, but I wouldn't mind seeing Mickey Conn make a return to Grayson. 

Hmmm, making $500k plus at arguably one of the top 5 college teams in the nation with a long time friend as your boss and a great environment.  Yea, that's a no from me dawg.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Hmmm, making $500k plus at arguably one of the top 5 college teams in the nation with a long time friend as your boss and a great environment.  Yea, that's a no from me dawg.

Only reason I'd like to see him make a return to Grayson is because of Jeff Herron. Jeff is a legend in Georgia and about to put Camden back on the map, so it's only right if Mickey comes back to Grayson (once he gets tired of Clemson) and play against Jeff Herron & company. 

Funny NC was rumored to have been the biggest tellers when Marietta had transfers come in. Also rumored to have sent an email to every coach in Cobb county to NOT play against Marietta at any level except varsity for region teams. From kindergarten on up. If the rumors were true it’s very chickenshit to punish little kids for the perceived actions of adults. 

Can’t imagine they’d have the gall to bring in a tom of transfers after all of the yapping. 

We will see

I remember that, write up in the Marietta paper as well. 

bgw

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

That's Morissettes 3rd school in 2 years. Started off at SFA if i remember correctly.

• Like 2

We will see

NC pitched a fit when a girl round baller transferred to McEachern costing a season of balling for that player. 

Stupid hypocrisy then turn around and do this?

bgw

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Damn! Morrissette is all over the place. Started at Marietta, then went to St. Frances, then Brookwood, and now North Cobb? Smh. And I expect to see Milton in the title game this year. 

Here's a pretty hot take in GA HSFB right now: I believe Milton is slightly overrated. I saw them play twice this year and frankly, I wasn't impressed. I felt like I saw them play better vs. North Gwinnett all the way back in 2017. To me, Milton is a quarterfinals or semifinals loss in 2021. Again, hot take.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

NC pitched a fit when a girl round baller transferred to McEachern costing a season of balling for that player. 

Stupid hypocrisy then turn around and do this?

bgw

Self righteousness usually comes back to bite you in the ass. 

I’d bet those transfers will be turned into the GHSA for inspection. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Here's a pretty hot take in GA HSFB right now: I believe Milton is slightly overrated. I saw them play twice this year and frankly, I wasn't impressed. I felt like I saw them play better vs. North Gwinnett all the way back in 2017. To me, Milton is a quarterfinals or semifinals loss in 2021. Again, hot take.

If they're getting these transfers, that should be enough to put them over the top. I like what Collins Hill has coming back as well. Interested to see how North Cobb and Colquitt pan out this season, too. 

• Like 1