NGDawg

Sweetlarry

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

If they're getting these transfers, that should be enough to put them over the top. I like what Collins Hill has coming back as well. Interested to see how North Cobb and Colquitt pan out this season, too. 

Here are some sleeper teams to watch out for:

Walton

West Forsyth

Marietta

McEachern

Camden County

South Gwinnett

Cherokee

Alpharetta 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

If they're getting these transfers, that should be enough to put them over the top. I like what Collins Hill has coming back as well. Interested to see how North Cobb and Colquitt pan out this season, too. 

Maybe. Still gotta coach them up and get lucky occasionally. 

Marietta very easily could’ve e beaten NG last season and frankly, talentwise, shouldn’t have been in the game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Here are some sleeper teams to watch out for:

Walton

West Forsyth

Marietta

McEachern

Camden County

South Gwinnett

Cherokee

Alpharetta 

Ill sleep on marietta another 50 years until they recruit another all star team. I will really be sleeping then👼.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Colquitt is stacked in the coaching dept. I believe we have a few question marks at some key positions, that hopefully, we get to see some answers forming to through the spring. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Colquitt is stacked in the coaching dept. I believe we have a few question marks at some key positions, that hopefully, we get to see some answers forming to through the spring. 

Preseason ranked 2 & 3 in the two publications I’ve seen. I’m not sure Marietta will even show up. 

Instead we may send an former region rivals Freshman team in our place. They’re OL & DL are much bigger than our varsity.

True story! 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Forgot about how stacked y'all's coaching staff is. That SHOULD take y'all all the way to the title game....mainly because of coaching. 

42 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Forgot about how stacked y'all's coaching staff is. That SHOULD take y'all all the way to the title game....mainly because of coaching. 

Man, idk. I think you still gotta have the horses if you're gonna run the race. 

I feel like we are solid with talent, but, gonna be young in some key areas if we don't see some transfers come in from somewhere, which, as we know, isn't exactly our forte in Moultrie. 

• Like 1

Man, idk. I think you still gotta have the horses if you're gonna run the race. 

I feel like we are solid with talent, but, gonna be young in some key areas if we don't see some transfers come in from somewhere, which, as we know, isn't exactly our forte in Moultrie. 

But I'm pretty sure y'all still have some talent to work with....especially at receiver/tight end. And I'm almost certain y'all have a few guys on defense that'll get the job done for you....for the most part

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Added another ex-headcoach to our staff. Coach Bill Shaver who at one time coached Thomas County Central is our 9th grade OC and QB coach. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Added another ex-headcoach to our staff. Coach Bill Shaver who at one time coached Thomas County Central is our 9th grade OC and QB coach. 

Nice! I guess if adding transfers is looked down upon (at least in South Georgia), then you have to do the next best thing, which is adding coaches...lol. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Nice! I guess if adding transfers is looked down upon (at least in South Georgia), then you have to do the next best thing, which is adding coaches...lol. 

We had a few coaches that moved to better positions at other schools, so, it was necessary to hire others. So far I don't think we've taken any steps backwards in that dept. 

Myself personally will miss Coach Carswell who was our d-line guy, but, he took the DC job at Crisp County, so, can't hate on that. His community type involvement is what we'll miss the most I think. 

• Like 1

We had a few coaches that moved to better positions at other schools, so, it was necessary to hire others. So far I don't think we've taken any steps backwards in that dept. 

Myself personally will miss Coach Carswell who was our d-line guy, but, he took the DC job at Crisp County, so, can't hate on that. His community type involvement is what we'll miss the most I think. 

Yeah I know Carswell. That's my guy. Didn't know he went to Crisp. I'll tell you what: Crisp County is gonna be making a lot of noise here soon. But yeah, that coaching staff y'all have is arguably second to none. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Yeah I know Carswell. That's my guy. Didn't know he went to Crisp. I'll tell you what: Crisp County is gonna be making a lot of noise here soon. But yeah, that coaching staff y'all have is arguably second to none. 

Crisp also snagged Cedar Grove's Miguel Patrick. Huge pickup with state championship experience. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/14/2021 at 12:18 PM, FootballGuy said:

Damn! Morrissette is all over the place. Started at Marietta, then went to St. Frances, then Brookwood, and now North Cobb? Smh. And I expect to see Milton in the title game this year. 

WELL, SOMEBODY had better tell COLLINS HILL! Cause Brother Justin will be waiting for whomEVER shows up!

22 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Ok. This is PawPaw-Esque. Perhaps you’re not a doppelgänger? 

I don't believe this is Rab.  He hasn't made a single outrageous political post.  Nor has he let loose with an expletive laced thread shouting how Rush is being crucified.  

Just doesn't seem right.....

Rufus>>

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1