larry this is the type of 7v7 you should be worried about. In your own backyard.

Ga96

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Does 229 play in the cam newton deal? George Pickens played in this event but. Are all those teams just all star teams or some school teams?

Hoover did this 20 years ago but it has always been just school teams.

Nah 229 is a local sub level 7v7 for the DOMO national 7v7 team. They compete on the Pylon national circuit. Its the top national 7v7 circuit. Cams teams are all over the place he does his own events and also participates in national 7v7 events.

All the national teams are all star teams basically. DOMO has players from all the states bordering Ga.

229 elite is specifically kids in the 229 area code. Those that are good enough get the opportunity to tryout for the domo national team.

I was going to post it tomorrow but hoover is hosting a national 7v7 tournament with teams formed up of kids at high schools. Like Lowndes will be there and will only have Lowndes players.

14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Seems like im in yalls

You put my name in a post. But no matter. 

A lot of Cam kids do end up transferring into Westlake for some strange reason. I’m sure Cam being an alum has ZERO to do with that, but I digress. 

Most 7v7 setups are just hustles for the guys running them. And the camps too. A 3-4 hour cattle call camp with a few hundred kids at 200-300 a pop?!? The fuck outta here. Scumbags the whole fucking lot of them! 

And for an extra $250 they'll do your kid the privilege of retweeting his accomplishments for a year! Just all around good dudes who care about the kids!

I’m sure #elite229lowendsstaff is different though. They do it for free, right?

27 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Nah 229 is a local sub level 7v7 for the DOMO national 7v7 team. They compete on the Pylon national circuit. Its the top national 7v7 circuit. Cams teams are all over the place he does his own events and also participates in national 7v7 events.

All the national teams are all star teams basically. DOMO has players from all the states bordering Ga.

229 elite is specifically kids in the 229 area code. Those that are good enough get the opportunity to tryout for the domo national team.

I was going to post it tomorrow but hoover is hosting a national 7v7 tournament with teams formed up of kids at high schools. Like Lowndes will be there and will only have Lowndes players.

Hoover started I think in 2001 or 2002. They were at the fore front of 7 on 7.  Now everyone does it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You put my name in a post. But no matter. 

A lot of Cam kids do end up transferring into Westlake for some strange reason. I’m sure Cam being an alum has ZERO to do with that, but I digress. 

Most 7v7 setups are just hustles for the guys running them. And the camps too. A 3-4 hour cattle call camp with a few hundred kids at 200-300 a pop?!? The fuck outta here. Scumbags the whole fucking lot of them! 

And for an extra $250 they'll do your kid the privilege of retweeting his accomplishments for a year! Just all around good dudes who care about the kids!

I’m sure #elite229lowendsstaff is different though. They do it for free, right?

I think they have dress like cam contest. Normally a bag lady from downtown wins the contest.

33 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Hoover has done a national tournament for about 20 years. Teams from 28 states have been to Hoover.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

I put your name because it was at north Cobb @Sweetlarry

Brother, I am getting a kick out of all of these people that are all moving to acworth at the same time! Just coincidentally of course! Funnier still is they were the biggest whiners in calling Coach Morgan out for recruiting. 

Karma has a way of evening shit out. Always has, always will. 

On 5/31/2021 at 10:49 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Brother, I am getting a kick out of all of these people that are all moving to acworth at the same time! Just coincidentally of course! Funnier still is they were the biggest whiners in calling Coach Morgan out for recruiting. 

Karma has a way of evening shit out. Always has, always will. 

They are going for the three hour traffic jams in North metro!

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’ve lived here twenty one years and the next three hour traffic jam I’m stuck in will be the first. 

I've been here over 3 times that long and the only 3 hr jams I've been in have been weather related when all bets are off.

Lowndesloser96 always talking about shit he knows nothing about 

But yet people are okay with this prick openly lying but nobody says anything about it

20210603_142413.thumb.png.b4599ca0c60b80b23b3da241b790420b.png

Answer for your lies coward lowndes loser

Show us how little you really know about Florida you fucking pussy bitch!

What you gonna do, cry to hawg to protect you? You instigate fights like a coward bitch then cry for protection when someone stands up to you 

You sit there and shit on other programs and shit on coaches and players you don't know fucking thing about but want everyone to bask in the glory of lowndes like they greatest team to ever lace up boots then you bitch and moan about any team who beats them and call them cheaters but don't say a fucking thing when lowndes picks up transfers because everyone who's good is a cheater except for lowndes yet you don't know a fucking thing about Florida but have the nerve to talk about what teams are recruiting when you can't even get your facts straight

I want everyone to see how full of shit you really are