NY vs TX in 2021

Good for NY.

For those that don't know All Saints is also a Texas TAPP School.

In fact...... All Saints beat the TAPP team Evangel Christian is playing this year in 2019 (31-28).

Trinity Christian (Addison) didn't play All Saints in the shortened 2020 TAPP season.

Still no nj vs Texas..... 

#sad

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Good for NY.

For those that don't know All Saints is also a Texas TAPP School.

In fact...... All Saints beat the TAPP team Evangel Christian is playing this year in 2019 (31-28).

Trinity Christian (Addison) didn't play All Saints in the shortened 2020 TAPP season.

Still no nj vs Texas..... 

#sad

Evangel only scheduled a OOS team because they know it’s the only way to win a State title in Louisiana. Evangel has lost to 10 OOS teams during their 6 state title years, so losing to another TX team could set them up for the run towards a 7th. 

37 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Evangel only scheduled a OOS team because they know it’s the only way to win a State title in Louisiana. Evangel has lost to 10 OOS teams during their 6 state title years, so losing to another TX team could set them up for the run towards a 7th. 

1.  Have you seen Evangel lately?!?!  They actually went WINLESS last season.  They are in shambles.

2.  No idea who the New York team is..

@imaGoodBoyNow Help me out.  I forgot who the New York poster was...or whether he/she is still around.

3 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

1.  Have you seen Evangel lately?!?!  They actually went WINLESS last season.  They are in shambles.

@imaGoodBoyNow Help me out.  I forgot who the New York poster was...or whether he/she is still around.

@NYHSFAN33 is the NY poster and he's here every now and then. 

Stepinac a few years back finished right at #25 in the nation. 

Theyre one of the better NY teams... Usually

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Bruh... 

W H A T? 

nj has never played a Texas team in their history.....not even a TAPP team.....0!

It's mind-boggling when you think about it.There's like a zillion teams you can schedule in Texas.... nj wants no part of Friday Night Lights and the Texas experience.

5 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

I have no idea why you respond to this idiot/troll.

I just don't get it.

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

How is Strive? I want to get it but I got other things going on. 

Going to get my CDL class A license  later today. 

Good luck with that!  

I love it!  Online is borderline flawless (Played Europeans without a hint of lag).  They kinda dumbed it down for the casuals so it's easier to pick-up-and-play though.

You would love Giovanna.

Warning:. If you expect it to be like past Guilty Gear Titles...Don't.

2 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Good luck with that!  

I love it!  Online is borderline flawless (Played Europeans with a hint of lag).  They kinda dumbed it down for the casuals so it's easier to pick-up-and-play.

You would love Giovanna.

I havent had much time for games lately. And after I get on with Schnider well... 

I wint have much time for anything...  

I wish they would put ABBA back in the game. 

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@NYHSFAN33 is the NY poster and he's here every now and then. 

Stepinac a few years back finished right at #25 in the nation. 

Theyre one of the better NY teams... Usually

6 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

If they're playing the All Saints of Fort Worth...well...they may win this.

They were never a top 25 team regardless off what rank says, 

all their best football smart players in area play for NJ teams,  they don’t got the coaching to win Prime time games, I’d saw a top 175 team at best, with that said I don’t know shit on Texas team, shit for all I know this can be a really good game

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

nj has never played a Texas team in their history.....not even a TAPP team.....0!

It's mind-boggling when you think about it.There's like a zillion teams you can schedule in Texas.... nj wants no part of Friday Night Lights and the Texas experience.

It’s probably financial, definitely not cause we’re afraid, I have faith in @GardenStateBaller he’ll schedule Joes against a Texas team soon

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

all their best football smart players in area play for NJ teams,  they don’t got the coaching to win Prime time games, I’d saw a top 175 team at best, with that said I don’t know shit on Texas team, shit for all I know this can be a really good game

Same thing NYHS said. 

MP had em at #25 in the Xcellent rankings awhile back. 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He meant in the state of New York?  We know all thier better players end up in Jersey.