21 SJR vs 28 Good Counsel (Final) - i95 kickoff classic

imaGoodBoyNow

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I'm not buying that one at all.   What is the reason for such a lofty ranking?  Who have they beat recently?  As in Top 50 teams?  Or played really close to a Top 20 team?  Please fill in the gaps

BC has more 4-5* players on the roster than ever before in its long, venerable history. 

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Liar. Name the Louisiana jamborees and what game on the list they are better than 

4A Monroe Neville will Jamboree with 5A West Monroe at ULM....there will be 20,000 people there most likely..........that Jamboree always draws very well. They have 6 Jamboree Games at ULM those two days. It's a huge event called the Bayou Jamb.

Then the real season starts Sept 3.

ULMvSU_02_Malone_Stadium_resized.jpg

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

4A Monroe Neville will Jamboree with 5A West Monroe at ULM....there will be 20,000 people there most likely..........that Jamboree always draws very well. They have 6 Jamboree Games at ULM those two days. It's a huge event called the Bayou Jamb.

Then the real season starts Sept 3.

ULMvSU_02_Malone_Stadium_resized.jpg

Neville won state and beat down by early playoff loser Longview TX 

West Monroe went to the semis the year they got a running clock put on them by tiny 3A AH-Delray FL the year AHD got bombed out of the 2nd round of the 3A playoffs 

point is, these teams aren’t good 

• dntn31 changed the title to 21 SJR vs 28 Good Counsel (Final) - i95 kickoff classic