The increase in shoplifting, often pushed by organized groups, is ideologically driven.

badrouter

This current rise in shoplifting is not a merely random statistical shift that can be expected to subside in short order. The constant pushing of the "America is systemically racist", "Capitalism is racist" and "We need abolition now!" narrative is leading groups to intentionally organize or coordinate these shoplifting schemes. Like all terrorists, they believe their cause is the just cause, and all who oppose them are unjust. They believe that, by harming the financial bottom line of these businesses (and their insurance providers) they will further destabilize and eventually erode the business, the economy and, eventually, our capitalist system entirely. It all fits in seamlessly with the "Burn Down the American Plantation" playbook I linked in my thread on the Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement. The idea with substantial traction is that the businesses have not earned any profits, thus they are illegitimate and thus the thefts amount to "correcting course".

Something to notice: The response/commentary-or lack thereof- from prominent radical leftists. Be it government officials, BLM activists, Antifa etc. Will we see Cory Bush come out and say anything along the lines of "I do not condone shoplifting."? 🤡

Gavin Newsom has launched an effort to combat the shoplifting. How will radical District Attorneys in places like Los Angeles and San Francisco react?

38 minutes ago, badrouter said:

This current rise in shoplifting is not a merely random statistical shift that can be expected to subside in short order. The constant pushing of the "America is systemically racist", "Capitalism is racist" and "We need abolition now!" narrative is leading groups to intentionally organize or coordinate these shoplifting schemes. Like all terrorists, they believe their cause is the just cause, and all who oppose them are unjust. They believe that, by harming the financial bottom line of these businesses (and their insurance providers) they will further destabilize and eventually erode the business, the economy and, eventually, our capitalist system entirely. It all fits in seamlessly with the "Burn Down the American Plantation" playbook I linked in my thread on the Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement. The idea with substantial traction is that the businesses have not earned any profits, thus they are illegitimate and thus the thefts amount to "correcting course".

Something to notice: The response/commentary-or lack thereof- from prominent radical leftists. Be it government officials, BLM activists, Antifa etc. Will we see Cory Bush come out and say anything along the lines of "I do not condone shoplifting."? 🤡

Gavin Newsom has launched an effort to combat the shoplifting. How will radical District Attorneys in places like Los Angeles and San Francisco react?

You need a life. Get a woman, hobby of some kind or maybe a dog. I have never seen a racist inject his true feelings in quite this way. Your presentation of your position is not cloaked. It is apparent, given each post goes in the same direction.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, badrouter said:

Stop watching Fox!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

The local mainstream media in LA has been covering brazen robberies (let’s not candy coat it as “shoplifting”) happening in the greater LA area.  
No riots, just groups of people that run into stores, grab what they can, run out, and jump into a waiting car.    In some cases, the offenders mock the store employees that make half hearted attempts to stop them. 

It is presented in a “matter of fact way”, whereby Fox will go into that sort of thing in more detail. 

It’s becoming what is expected.  I suppose it’s better than rampant homicide though.  Maybe the LA folk are more enlightened.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

You need a life. Get a woman, hobby of some kind or maybe a dog. I have never seen a racist inject his true feelings in quite this way. Your presentation of your position is not cloaked. It is apparent, given each post goes in the same direction.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

Nothing in moultrie that's why everyone knows their transfers are recruited 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

The local mainstream media in LA has been covering brazen robberies (let’s not candy coat it as “shoplifting”) happening in the greater LA area.  
No riots, just groups of people that run into stores, grab what they can, run out, and jump into a waiting car.    In some cases, the offenders mock the store employees that make half hearted attempts to stop them. 

It is presented in a “matter of fact way”, whereby Fox will go into that sort of thing in more detail. 

It’s becoming what is expected.  I suppose it’s better than rampant homicide though.  Maybe the LA folk are more enlightened.

Yep, that’s the news I’m watching now.

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Damn Walmart had me arrested for stealing a $10 Usb stick when I was 19, and now y’all allowed to steal thousands worth of merchandise and just walk out of store 

FUCK I picked the wrong  time to stop being a criminal 

On a side note... "had me arrested for stealing a $10" 

????

WTF bro....😕

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 5:01 PM, badrouter said:

A Republican comedian on the Greg Gutfeld Show said last night! That we MUST be STUPID for paying for items in a store! After ALL, the DIMMS will have the police turn a blind eye, if the booty is less than a thousand dollars! WHAT a COUNTRY!xD

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2021 at 5:44 PM, Wildcat Will said:

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

You lads seem to have cornered the market, on fat ass womens of no color!