Thoughts and Prayers Needed

zulu1128

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Throw 'em up if you got 'em boys. In a matter of hours I'm firing up a u-haul to move my youngest to...

New Jersey. 😬

Feel free to stop by for a beer if it's South Jersey...

If she's going to Rutgers...bring your galoshes...LOL

May be an image of outdoors

May be an image of outdoors

What part are you headed to ?

14 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Highland Park. She's starting her job at Bloomberg in a couple weeks.

I’m pretty sure HP is completely flooded,

Let her know she got some big decisions

does she wanna say she lives in north jersey and eat Taylor Ham egg or south jersey person and eat pork roll and egg sandwich, but god please don’t say you work in central jersey tho

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

does she wanna say she lives in north jersey and eat Taylor Ham egg or south jersey person and eat pork roll and egg sandwich, but god please don’t say you work in central jersey tho

LOL...Might want to brush up on the rules a bit too....

image.png.e6f4fc4d852bd535f539780237880de6.png

PS: People Will run up yer azz in the left lane....

and cops can even write you a ticket, for going slow in it.

just sayin'

🤷‍♂️

Edited to add: * not to get anyone worried , hang right and drive fine and you are pretty safe, it's predominantly just the idiots that don't, that have issues.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

She's about 15 blocks away from the river and a little uphill, so I'm assuming her apartment is okay. he Bloomberg Data HQ is in Princeton...is that central?

3 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Throw 'em up if you got 'em boys. In a matter of hours I'm firing up a u-haul to move my youngest to...

New Jersey. 😬

All the best to her. No thoughts and prayers are needed. 

I'd be curious if she graviates to a place like Jersey City or Red Bank in future as she becomes familiar with the state.Princeton is very cool too. She should enjoy here time here. 

peace 

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

All the best to her. No thoughts and prayers are needed. 

I'd be curious if she graviates to a place like Jersey City or Red Bank in future as she becomes familiar with the state.Princeton is very cool too. She should enjoy here time here. 

peace 

Thanks man...glad to see you're still kicking. ✌️

I have to admit, it is a pretty nice area. Her neighborhood in Highland Park is really cool. Her current goal is to eventually hook up with their ESG (envomental/social governance) group, which would put her in Manhattan.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

I have to admit, it is a pretty nice area. Her neighborhood in Highland Park is really cool. Her current goal is to eventually hook up with their ESG (envomental/social governance) group, which would put her in Manhattan.

In which case Jersey City is perfect, she would love it! 

7 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

unless she has fuck you money  id stay away from mannhattan  just not worth it if ur making less than 3 mil a year, id eventually look at Hoboken or Jersey city and just commute . or if she doesnt wanna live in city and still work in manhattan she could live in suburbs of bergen couNTY and commute from there

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hoboken or Jersey city and just commute

Jersey City and Hoboken is not really a commute, as you know. Most folks that live in Brooklyn, Queens or Bronx have longer subways rides to midtown/downtown Manhattan than do folks in JC or Boken. 

Heck, JC and Hoboken are closer than even Washington Heights or  Hamilton Heights on the north end of Manhattan. 

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Definitely a lateral going Ohio to Jersey. 

Why the drama?

bgw

From the Midwest to the NYC /Philly corridor ?

or vice versa ????

CULTURE SHOCK LOL

PS: Not sayin' the Midwest is 'behind' or anything...🙄...and both spots have their charm...

But by lateral you must mean geography 🤣

BTW: Same goes for Indiana ...LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Jersey City and Hoboken is not really a commute, as you know. Most folks that live in Brooklyn, Queens or Bronx have longer subways rides to midtown/downtown Manhattan than do folks in JC or Boken. 

Heck, JC and Hoboken are closer than even Washington Heights or  Hamilton Heights on the north end of Manhattan. 

My eldest (Columbia Med school) lived in Washington heights last year…I really liked it. It kind of reminded me of Clifton in Cincy. 

• Like 1