Anyone else in the vaccine mix program?

On2whls

Under family applied duress, I reluctantly signed up for J&J vaccine, but ended up with Moderna (CA bait and switch program).  Got the shot on April 2.  No issues, barely had a sore arm.

I then held out on a second shot, (personal health reasons) for 4 months until circumstances at work made it necessary for me to have to go to Austria in mid August.  I figured “full” vaccination would be a requirement.   I got the second shot on 7/15/21 but this time actually did get J&J.  So far so good, just a little annoying arthritic-like pain in the right elbow, which may or may not be vaccine related.  

No effing way I’ll take a third shot though.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Under family applied duress, I reluctantly signed up for J&J vaccine, but ended up with Moderna (CA bait and switch program).  Got the shot on April 2.  No issues, barely had a sore arm.

I then held out on a second shot, (personal health reasons) for 4 months until circumstances at work made it necessary for me to have to go to Austria in mid August.  I figured “full” vaccination would be a requirement.   I got the second shot on 7/15/21 but this time actually did get J&J.  So far so good, just a little annoying arthritic-like pain in the right elbow, which may or may not be vaccine related.  

You got Moderna first??  Oh, dear ….

Just now, Bormio said:

You got Moderna first??  Oh, dear ….

The first shot was advertised as J&J.  When I got there they only had Moderna.  I knew this had happened with some other folks so I put up a bit of a fuss, but to no avail.  All I got was a bullshit explanation, and of course the Moderna.  

Three days later my rheumatologist invited me to a web appointment and shared the little bit of data he had found relative to Covid vaccines for folks with a similar diagnosis to mine.

After hearing what he had to say, I was pissed off beyond belief that I caved in and took the shit.   

For the second shot, my choice came down to either getting vaccinated or likely lose job.  I did consult my rheumatologist and although he couldn’t give me a good recommendation, J&J had no negative data points for my situation.

7 minutes ago, On2whls said:

The first shot was advertised as J&J.  When I got there they only had Moderna.  I knew this had happened with some other folks so I put up a bit of a fuss, but to no avail.  All I got was a bullshit explanation, and of course the Moderna.  

Three days later my rheumatologist invited me to a web appointment and shared the little bit of data he had found relative to Covid vaccines for folks with a similar diagnosis to mine.

After hearing what he had to say, I was pissed off beyond belief that I caved in and took the shit.   

For the second shot, my choice came down to either getting vaccinated or likely lose job.  I did consult my rheumatologist and although he couldn’t give me a good recommendation, J&J had no negative data points for my situation.

I was just screwing with you.  I do not believe they have much data at all on this.  People have seemed to say repeat what you got to start and don’t mix.  But do not think there is data that it is good or bad.  They may be looking at it within the context of a study.  Moderna is trying to pass off a 1/2 dose as the booster now - FDA balking at that.

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I was just screwing with you.  I do not believe they have much data at all on this.  People have seemed to say repeat what you got to start and don’t mix.  But do not think there is data that it is good or bad.  They may be looking at it within the context of a study.  Moderna is trying to pass off a 1/2 dose as the booster now - FDA balking at that.

I was diagnosed with Takayasu’s arteritis, although there is a doctor in France that thinks it may be Giant Cell arteritis.The risk-reward equation is not great enough for me to get the question answered. 
Of 11 males in Europe with a similar diagnosis, 6 experienced severe effects after a second dose of Moderna.  All 11 had reported none to minor effects after the first shot.  
Yes, it’s a very limited sample group, but the numbers weren’t encouraging to double up on the M for me.

7 hours ago, On2whls said:

For the second shot, my choice came down to either getting vaccinated or likely lose job.

Now that only the MRNA gene therapy stuff, is so called "approved"...

Everyone that took that  "standard" vax J+J

may have to join You with 2 different types ...you know...

... If they want that vax passport to get their groceries. 🙄

7 hours ago, Bormio said:

I do not believe they have much data at all on this. 

Yea..So What ?!?!

passports are needed

regardless of any or no data

say some...

🤔

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Listen if government really cared about health u think they stop selling cancer cigarettes 🚬 

the gov't has nothing to do with cigarettes...it's the greedy tobacco companies who are killing people...we all have the right to harm ourselves if we choose...overeating, drinking exc.. Our gov't isn't plotting to kill us..the vaccine could save your life and or quality of life if you get infected.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the gov't has nothing to do with cigarettes...it's the greedy tobacco companies who are killing people...we all have the right to harm ourselves if we choose...overeating, drinking exc.. Our gov't isn't plotting to kill us..the vaccine could save your life and or quality of life if you get infected.

Ur right government don’t promote alcohol and cigarettes, gov doesn’t protect these companies, u so right Gov definitely doesn’t tax  that shit and definitely doesn’t mAke billions in taxes a year

u right me wrong Me Sorry

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

...we all have the right to harm ourselves if we choose...overeating, drinking exc.. Our gov't isn't plotting to kill us..the vaccine could save your life and or quality of life if you get infected.

So if we have rights to choose 

Where the fuck is my rights when it comes to choosing to take a vaccine or not????

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

u right me wrong Me Sorry

Try this...

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the gov't has nothing to do with cigarettes Vaxes LOL...it's the greedy tobacco Pharma companies who are killing people and the #1 money donors in DC...we all have the right to harm ourselves if we choose, but now someone wants to make that choice for you...overeating, drinking, doing drugs, "needles for life" addiction type stuff exc.. Our gov't isn't plotting to kill us, just make money..the vaccine could save your life, kill you, or just ruin your quality of life if you get infected an adverse reaction. <<FIFY 🤔🤡

You are such a conspiracy theorist ...

...with your original post,

and hatred of Big Tobacco Cos.

🤡

PS: Did you get your 2009 Covid 1 shot ?  If not...why not? 🤓

BTW: Did you get your Swine Flu shot....

....like MILLIONS of other 'Mericans ?

🤡

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, On2whls said:

What my Dr. told me is you should wait 5 months to get the second shot to achieve over 90% efficiency. The 'booster shot' shouldn't be needed until next season like a regular flu shot.   

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It went from a one time shot , to two shots , to 3 shots and a booster, now u need to get a shot for the MU variant, y’all can let the government run experiments on yous

Ever hear about booster shots for vaccines before? 

I have more good news for you, mRNA vaccines are the future. Kiss teh old shit goodbye. 

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So if we have rights to choose 

Where the fuck is my rights when it comes to choosing to take a vaccine or not????

it comes down to personal choice vs. social responsibility....you can chose not to get vaccinated...but then go live in a cave somewhere IMO because your choice may cause others to be harmed...that's my take on it...don't want to argue here...you haven't seen the news casts of people on their death bed begging for the vaccine??...it's heart breaking and totally unnecessary IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

it comes down to personal choice vs. social responsibility....you can chose not to get vaccinated...but then go live in a cave somewhere IMO because your choice may cause others to be harmed...that's my take on it...don't want to argue here...you haven't seen the news casts of people on their death bed begging for the vaccine??...it's heart breaking and totally unnecessary IMO.

Whats witdemocrats  and wanting to be segregated lmao 🤣 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

He refuses to listen. Pure ignorance. Didn't take me long to figure that out about him.

The reason he hasn't gotten the virus yet is because he has no life. Complete loner. No friends no females nothing. In his case he is safe because he is around absolutely nobody.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

why and why did you mix vaccines, how did the folks who administer the vaccines allow this? 

Thanks

For my particular condition which impacts 1 in 3 million males in the US, but higher than that in Europe, there is very limited data as to vaccine impact.    The little data I was shown suggested some complication for over half of a very small population of respondents for MRNA type vaccine after the second shot.

There is still no data that I have been made aware of that references the recombinant DNA methodology as used in J&J, relative to my situation.

When my wife made an appointment on my behalf for J&J using the CA website, I got a date, time, and location to go to.  When I arrived I was asked only for ID, and insurance info, nothing else.  I got the shot, a card, and an itchy shoulder for about an hour.

There is a study of something like 680 people that got J&J first and followed up with Moderna.  No negative effects were reported, and in fact, the data suggested a symbiotic approach since many had an enhanced response.  No data for doing it in the reverse direction but if there was some compelling reason not to do that, I’m sure those that administer the shots would have been informed specifically to not allow it.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Pure ignorance.

PSSSSssssst......👇

4 hours ago, Troll said:

💩

☝️

💩

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

it comes down to personal choice vs. social responsibility....you can chose not to get vaccinated...

PSSSSssssst......👇

4 hours ago, Troll said:

🤡

☝️

🤡

• Haha 1