Jump to content

Already cheating on the recall!


Nolebull813
 Share

Recommended Posts

San Fernando Valley residents have trouble casting recall ballots

Some San Fernando Valley voters think they are being wrongly prevented from casting a ballot in the upcoming gubernatorial recall election.

At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not.

West Hills resident Estelle Bender, 88, said she was far from the only person who was being told incorrectly that they had already voted.

In addition to friends of hers who experienced the issue and two other women outside the polling place, Bender said that inside, “the man next to me was arguing the same thing.”

 

Bender said she filled out a provisional ballot and “left really angry.”

Bender added that, to her knowledge, many of those affected by this issue are self-identified Republicans, and she’s suspicious.

“I’d still like to know how I voted,” Bender said.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/san-fernando-valley-residents-have-trouble-casting-recall-ballots/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just because Californians would rather destroy themselves by keeping corrupt, hypocritical and incompetent Gavin Newsom doesn’t mean they can blatantly cheat the people who are doing things the right way. 
 

It’s ok to cheat because the people that were cheated never stood a chance anyways 💩🤡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just because Californians would rather destroy themselves by keeping corrupt, hypocritical and incompetent Gavin Newsom doesn’t mean they can blatantly cheat the people who are doing things the right way. 

Again, Nolebull813 claiming that someone being on page 9 of a ballot that has 46 candidates is "blatant" cheating (by whom?) but fails to offer even the slightest bit of evidence for it.

"It's blatant!"

Ok, prove it then.

"Uhh, poop emoji, clown emoji!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s ok to cheat because the people that were cheated never stood a chance anyways 💩🤡

It's OK to explain what's cheating in this case.

But you won't do that so we're just left to laugh at the guy who thinks that Gavin Newsom is incompetent but Larry Elder is the guy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I swear a Democrat would never be in power without blatant cheating every single time. 
 

 

Oh bullshit! TrumpTards know they’re gonna lose so they’re already screaming “we got cheated” All of you are fucking pathetic, nothing but a bunch of candy asses!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I personally think Gavin has done a great job managing the pandemic. You try and balance shutting down a state vs keeping it open when it has the 6th largest economy in the world. California is a world player, how many states can say that? Only four countries have larger economies because the US is one of the five countries with a larger economy than CA. Shit, most people can’t even balance their checkbook but they want to recall Gavin. Stupid!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Candace Owens and Dave Rubin tweeting silliness and hearsay.

"The FIX is in!"

Are there creepy clown sightings in Murrieta, Temecula? – Press Enterprise

Owens posted a link. This happened on Election Day. People posting blatant attempts to steal the election and left wingers just dismissed it because it helped their candidates 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The fix has BEEN in!!

 

 

😢We got cheated! Fraud, Fraud! Wa wa wa! TrumpTards have learned these phrases well. The modern day Republican/TrumpTards are pussies! Can’t except loss, the fact that they lost an election so they chant “we got cheated”. Dumb as Fence posts!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You pussies probably cried like bitches when Bush beat Gore. 
 

And cries Russia Russia Russia for 4 years!! 
 

Now you have more dementia than Pudding pop Joe!! 
 

Democrat is synonymous with hypocrite 

Wouldn’t you say it’s ironic that some of the very people who are mad about having to show a vaccination card, demanded that President Obama show his birth certificate?

I also think it’s ironic that the same people who have been saying, “Follow the rules” are now the ones not following the rules because, “This is America, I can do what I want”.

I don’t know but that sounds like Hypocrites 🐣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

San Fernando Valley residents have trouble casting recall ballots

Some San Fernando Valley voters think they are being wrongly prevented from casting a ballot in the upcoming gubernatorial recall election.

At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not.

West Hills resident Estelle Bender, 88, said she was far from the only person who was being told incorrectly that they had already voted.

In addition to friends of hers who experienced the issue and two other women outside the polling place, Bender said that inside, “the man next to me was arguing the same thing.”

 

Bender said she filled out a provisional ballot and “left really angry.”

Bender added that, to her knowledge, many of those affected by this issue are self-identified Republicans, and she’s suspicious.

“I’d still like to know how I voted,” Bender said.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/san-fernando-valley-residents-have-trouble-casting-recall-ballots/

This is not unusual.  Similar situations occur in precincts all over CA that have a history of conservative voting. 
Fortunately provisional ballots often prevail, but you have to document as much as you can.  Take pictures of suspect poll workers to include their identification, and forward those to the election commissioner. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, DLS350 said:

I personally think Gavin has done a great job managing the pandemic. You try and balance shutting down a state vs keeping it open when it has the 6th largest economy in the world. California is a world player, how many states can say that? Only four countries have larger economies because the US is one of the five countries with a larger economy than CA. Shit, most people can’t even balance their checkbook but they want to recall Gavin. Stupid!!

We heard the same thing about Andrew cuomo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...