Already cheating on the recall!

Nolebull813

San Fernando Valley residents have trouble casting recall ballots

Some San Fernando Valley voters think they are being wrongly prevented from casting a ballot in the upcoming gubernatorial recall election.

At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not.

West Hills resident Estelle Bender, 88, said she was far from the only person who was being told incorrectly that they had already voted.

In addition to friends of hers who experienced the issue and two other women outside the polling place, Bender said that inside, “the man next to me was arguing the same thing.”

Bender said she filled out a provisional ballot and “left really angry.”

Bender added that, to her knowledge, many of those affected by this issue are self-identified Republicans, and she’s suspicious.

“I’d still like to know how I voted,” Bender said.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/san-fernando-valley-residents-have-trouble-casting-recall-ballots/

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just because Californians would rather destroy themselves by keeping corrupt, hypocritical and incompetent Gavin Newsom doesn’t mean they can blatantly cheat the people who are doing things the right way. 

Again, Nolebull813 claiming that someone being on page 9 of a ballot that has 46 candidates is "blatant" cheating (by whom?) but fails to offer even the slightest bit of evidence for it.

"It's blatant!"

Ok, prove it then.

"Uhh, poop emoji, clown emoji!"

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I swear a Democrat would never be in power without blatant cheating every single time. 

Oh bullshit! TrumpTards know they’re gonna lose so they’re already screaming “we got cheated” All of you are fucking pathetic, nothing but a bunch of candy asses!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I personally think Gavin has done a great job managing the pandemic. You try and balance shutting down a state vs keeping it open when it has the 6th largest economy in the world. California is a world player, how many states can say that? Only four countries have larger economies because the US is one of the five countries with a larger economy than CA. Shit, most people can’t even balance their checkbook but they want to recall Gavin. Stupid!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The fix has BEEN in!!

😢We got cheated! Fraud, Fraud! Wa wa wa! TrumpTards have learned these phrases well. The modern day Republican/TrumpTards are pussies! Can’t except loss, the fact that they lost an election so they chant “we got cheated”. Dumb as Fence posts!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You pussies probably cried like bitches when Bush beat Gore. 

And cries Russia Russia Russia for 4 years!! 

Now you have more dementia than Pudding pop Joe!! 

Democrat is synonymous with hypocrite 

Wouldn’t you say it’s ironic that some of the very people who are mad about having to show a vaccination card, demanded that President Obama show his birth certificate?

I also think it’s ironic that the same people who have been saying, “Follow the rules” are now the ones not following the rules because, “This is America, I can do what I want”.

I don’t know but that sounds like Hypocrites 🐣

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

San Fernando Valley residents have trouble casting recall ballots

Some San Fernando Valley voters think they are being wrongly prevented from casting a ballot in the upcoming gubernatorial recall election.

At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not.

West Hills resident Estelle Bender, 88, said she was far from the only person who was being told incorrectly that they had already voted.

In addition to friends of hers who experienced the issue and two other women outside the polling place, Bender said that inside, “the man next to me was arguing the same thing.”

Bender said she filled out a provisional ballot and “left really angry.”

Bender added that, to her knowledge, many of those affected by this issue are self-identified Republicans, and she’s suspicious.

“I’d still like to know how I voted,” Bender said.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/san-fernando-valley-residents-have-trouble-casting-recall-ballots/

This is not unusual.  Similar situations occur in precincts all over CA that have a history of conservative voting. 
Fortunately provisional ballots often prevail, but you have to document as much as you can.  Take pictures of suspect poll workers to include their identification, and forward those to the election commissioner. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DLS350 said:

I personally think Gavin has done a great job managing the pandemic. You try and balance shutting down a state vs keeping it open when it has the 6th largest economy in the world. California is a world player, how many states can say that? Only four countries have larger economies because the US is one of the five countries with a larger economy than CA. Shit, most people can’t even balance their checkbook but they want to recall Gavin. Stupid!!

We heard the same thing about Andrew cuomo