(10 Joes AT 21 Bergen ) Final

imaGoodBoyNow

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to David vs Goliath (10 Joes AT 21 Bergen )4th Q
  • imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to (10 Joes AT 21 Bergen ) Final

Hopefully we get  a second chance at BC...they are beatable....SJR played hard...hats off to BC..nice win... I will sending NJ.com an email about that retarded BC announcer.  how many times did he say ' We"  or hopefully BC can score...total tool.....Dan Long is the best and he is a BC alum but calls a great game..does his research and respects the call,,,,,this kid was a total joke....

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

Hopefully we get  a second chance at BC...they are beatable....SJR played hard...hats off to BC..nice win... I will sending NJ.com an email about that retarded BC announcer.  how many times did he say ' We"  or hopefully BC can score...total tool.....Dan Long is the best and he is a BC alum but calls a great game..does his research and respects the call,,,,,this kid was a total joke....

I believe it is the BC Local Live broadcast that NJ just uses for free..BC is broadcasting anyway so NJ just piggybacks

Joes looked solid all around.  safely say, they are turned around and competitive

BC is beatable but not often by any NJ team, IMO

4* ND-commit BC QB ???  my screen locked for part of 1 short-field drive, but did do anything 4*ish?  Every time i saw 4* ND-commit Winbush I new why we was going to ND.  ND didn't offer Angelli for his legs.  he has to start making throws, too.  He's a Pro or DT QB, not a runner  

I still see BC as the clear favorite

Fiore:  what a game!!!  BC has a lot of tough kids