Trump's world....

DBP66

7 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

As I suggested before, you didn't actually read the ruling yourself, and you clearly don't understand the 5-4 component of it.  Do you even know there is a 5-4 component?   Here, give it a shot:  Link.  It's usually more instructive to read the dissents first and then go back and read the main with the dissent in mind. 

The dissents are interesting, in that they say they think the majority overstepped the bounds of what what necessary to decide the case (the 9-0 decision). However, I'm not sure at the interpretation of a "5-4 component" is truly accurate.  They appear to say they think that the majority overstepped what they needed to do to simply decide the case. Therefore the "minority" are not agreeing with the "overstepped" part of the majority decision but are not necessarily disagreeing with it either. 

Fair?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Probably right.  I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, MAGA is like a brain eating virus.  Those infected are like the undead shambling around social media to get their news, repeating conspiracy and white nationalist talking points they encounter along the way, unable to process a thought beyond a meme...I used to think the fever would eventually break, but now I'm not so sure...

Lots going in the gibberish house, but most of it pertaining to good problems to have.  Hope you are doing well too.

MAGA's are the laziest, most illiterate and most intellectually dishonest people I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're saying that Mark Robinson doesn't understand English?

Because he clearly denies the Holocaust.

But Robinson is, too. First of all, when did we ever stop teaching about Hitler and other despots? I learned about World War II and the Holocaust in many history classes, and those lessons certainly never painted Hitler or Mussolini as heroes. And as lieutenant governor, Robinson ought to know that education on the Holocaust and genocide is required by state statute, and federal law has provided funding for Holocaust education since 2020. Of course, “Mein Kampf” is probably excluded from most reading lists, and that’s perfectly fine — reading it is unnecessary even when teaching students about the horrors of Hitler. And while Robinson and his peers insist that children these days are being brainwashed by Marxist ideals, I was taught to regard communism in a strictly negative light. In fact, the only thing I actually learned about communism was that it was bad, even if I didn’t understand what it was. That experience isn’t unique to me, but it must not be good enough for Robinson and Republicans in other states. Florida, for example, now has a law designating Nov. 7 as “Victims of Communism Day” and requiring students to receive lessons about the “evils of communism.” The reason Robinson even brought up Hitler was to defend a Moms for Liberty chapter that recently received backlash for quoting Hitler in a newsletter. Robinson claimed it was no different than quoting Hitler in a history book. But history books put the quotes in context, and the newsletter did not — it quoted Hitler talking about “owning” the youth as if it were words of inspiration from Mother Teresa.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article277095708.html#storylink=cp

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Did you read the whole point Mark Robinson was making? If you did you’d understand he Clearly wasn’t denying the holocaust.  But it’s a lazy way to attack him, which makes sense that you believe it to be true.

42 minutes ago, concha said:

The dissents are interesting, in that they say they think the majority overstepped the bounds of what what necessary to decide the case (the 9-0 decision). However, I'm not sure at the interpretation of a "5-4 component" is truly accurate.  They appear to say they think that the majority overstepped what they needed to do to simply decide the case. Therefore the "minority" are not agreeing with the "overstepped" part of the majority decision but are not necessarily disagreeing with it either. 

Fair?

That makes WAY too much sense for this crowd. 

29 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Here's the context. He was talking about gun control narratives. He was saying gun control and restrictions were enacted by the Weimar Republic long before Hitler. Idiot

IMG_2224.jpeg

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

Here's the context. He was talking about gun control narratives. He was saying gun control and restrictions were enacted by the Weimar Republic long before Hitler. Idiot

IMG_2224.jpeg

Don’t waste your time on Andy boy.  He is distracted, as he has a mountain of STA jocks to wash before spring practice. Kid is a straight up tool.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Don’t waste your time on Andy boy.  He is distracted, as he has a mountain of STA jocks to wash before spring practice. Kid is a straight up tool.

He’s slopping up Rachel Madcow’s BS. 
Their "high tech lynching" has begun.
The black conservative Clarence Thomas treatment is underway. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I’ll ante $200.   $1200 and counting…

Put that Bitcoin bag in play kid. 

Why do libs always want to talk IQ when they sound so stupid? Questions that will never be answered. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Put that Bitcoin bag in play kid. 

Why do libs always want to talk IQ when they sound so stupid? Questions that will never be answered. 

The answer will be delivered in the form of a two-digit number at the conclusion of the test.

There’s a different reason you think other people sound stupid. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoBigBlack said:

The answer will be delivered in the form of a two-digit number at the conclusion of the test.

There’s a different reason you think other people sound stupid. 

Two digit number….I see what you did there! You may have a future with CNN or MSNBC 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Dad, why are you arguing so much on a high school football forum about politics and sleepy Joe Biden, and all of his fucking messes he’s committed be better dad

My kids have their colleges fully funded before they hit kindergarten and they’re currently asleep. It’s 1am your time and your fat ass is still glued to your couch watching Fox News on a tv stand you stole from the common area in your son’s dorm. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1