Army AA game

HurricaneNick

12 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

CJ Williams from Mission Viejo, CA.    Ya, only about 25 miles from Mater Dei.   I'm sure 5 or 6 Public High schools he passed everyday on his way to Mater Dei.

15 miles. No need to add the extra 10 to make yourself feel better. How bad does it hurt that duncanville started at kid from Fort Worth (30 miles from DV) and still lost by 42 at home? 

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I watched the game and understand American football.

You said he was one of the worst players on the field today.

Most of your understanding tends to be, “he sucks” so I’m just curious of how bad he really sucked if he had three touchdowns.

Hurricane did say every quarterback didn’t play well, so was he that bad or are you hating because he’s from Texas? 

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Most of your understanding tends to be, “he sucks” so I’m just curious of how bad he really sucked if he had three touchdowns.

Hurricane did say every quarterback didn’t play well, so was he that bad or are you hating because he’s from Texas? 

The infamous STA jock sniffer thinks every one not with STA sucks. Total failed "athlete" when he was young

11 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

A player can suck and still throw touchdowns passes. One was a throwback screen. The other as a floater that the DB never turner around for.

It's pretty simple.

You didn't watch the game but are so invested in defending this kid's play.

14 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

The only reason you're here defending the play of a kid in a game that you admittedly didn't watch is because you're a Texas homer.

Yet you want to charge me with with hating him just because he's from Texas?

That's rich.

9 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

^ball was late 

Two different quarterbacks throwing into double coverage for picks.  Drew Allar was inaccurate all day. Klubnik was off on a bunch of throws but they all struggled. Tough day for the QB’s. The California kid wasn’t good either. 

• Like 1