Cmon Jay…….

Sweetlarry

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Whoa that house is huge!! Looks like a fucking Thomas Kinkaide picture! It looks like the Home Alone house. You must be a multi millionaire. You would come to my home and say “why are hanging out in the dog house”. 😂

Bro. This is the east cobb ghetto starter home subdivision. 😂 

A guest house 5 miles east of here is bigger. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Whoa that house is huge!! Looks like a fucking Thomas Kinkaide picture! It looks like the Home Alone house. You must be a multi millionaire. You would come to my home and say “why are hanging out in the dog house”. 😂

Welcome to Atlanta... 

Ought to see one my cousins homes in Hampton,GA

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

WTF is he doing trying to kill his wife? 

Not a Jay Barker fan even before this.  Guy influenced refs in his daughter's high school games. Before and after games he would be seen taking pictures with refs. Plus he used his radio show to bully refs if he did not like the way it was called he would be on the radio show blasting the refs. Funny since he and his daughter left Spain Park BB girls have gone down the drain.

Refs would be getting pictures and autographs with him before and after games that his daughter was playing in. Think that was a big influence in games? Plus they lead the state in free throws attempted while his daughter played then went in the middle of the pack after she graduated. Plus the BBO Birmingham refs sent the same crew to Spain Park over and over till the AHSAA stepped in and stopped it. 

Very questionable stuff going on their. 

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It ain’t shit, brick on front only, LP siding, warped floor joists and hired out landscaping. Bow on a pig.

Step off the trailer park property and expand your mind. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Buddy moved to John’s Creek a few years ago, loves it. Said real estate there is cheap as well. 

Youre in CA everything is comparatively cheap... but still its a nice area. 

My cousin in Hampton,GA Got a 5 Bedroom 4 bath... 

I know he told me it was valued at like 330K but its a fucking massive house and its beautiful...

Hampton is Henry County... 

If you ever get interested take a look.

In Ross Bridge they are advertising starter homes at $450,000.

These are 2200 sq ft homes. 

Maybe for a starting surgeon lol or parents buy them a house like some I know.  I know of a family who when son graduated from college he was dating a girl they bought him a house in Hoover $380,000 4 bedroom 3 bath and a full acre. Kid did not even have a job yet or married. Put 30k in furniture in it. Now he has no girlfriend and works at a local golf course. Probably makes 40k an lives alone now in a 400 plus home. Drives a 80k Ram fully loaded 4X4 3/4 ton paid for. Just crazy. I would not turn it down either.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Maybe for a starting surgeon lol or parents buy them a house like some I know.  I know of a family who when son graduated from college he was dating a girl they bought him a house in Hoover $380,000 4 bedroom 3 bath and a full acre. Kid did not even have a job yet or married. Put 30k in furniture in it. Now he has no girlfriend and works at a local golf course. Probably makes 40k an lives alone now in a 400 plus home. Drives a 80k Ram fully loaded 4X4 3/4 ton paid for. Just crazy. I would not turn it down either.

I wish my parents wouldve did that... 

At 25 the only thing Ive been given is a kick to the ass about wasting money... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I decided to look at the city I was telling Cossacks about in Hampton,GA where my cousin is and man... look at this... 

That is nice... 

Hanpton isnt far from the Atlanta Motor Speedway or the Benz

Screenshot_20220116-193920_Chrome.jpg

The only Georgia city Ive been able to even remotely sell her on are Warner Robins and Johns Creek... 

Warner Robins because its not small but its not too big either and WR is a Really Great place... 

Johns Creek because its close to all the good stuff without being in the actual city limits of Atlanta...