Southern section trying to help Publics compete with privates

Ararar

7 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

Glad someone is finally admitting there is a distinct advantage between the two. Will it help who knows.

How many Orange County/LA County kids have played for centennial since Logan has been there?? (Cen10 is supposed to only have kids from a 3-4 mile radius) 

*distinct advantage* 

How is Cen10 so much better than the other Corona high schools? Enlighten us skippy. 

56 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

Glad someone is finally admitting there is a distinct advantage between the two. Will it help who knows.

Admitting it and actually fixing it are two different things especially when it comes to this. Its hard to get associations to go against their baby they help creat in this case babies. For us in georgia its like expecting the ghsa top do anything about their child they build in grayson. 

The different is that kid who is outside of Cen10 may be 5miles from the school. MD SJB and J Serra, have vans to pick them up and drive 40 t0 60 mile one way to school. I know this for a fact. I think it was bally sports who did a segment on the three plays that was from Temecula Ca 63.8 miles.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pde769 said:

The different is that kid who is outside of Cen10 may be 5miles from the school. MD SJB and J Serra, have vans to pick them up and drive 40 t0 60 mile one way to school. I know this for a fact. I think it was bally sports who did a segment on the three plays that was from Temecula Ca 63.8 miles.  

Where do Carson Conklin and Carter freeland live?

Orange and Irvine are only 5 miles away from centennial?(one commuted 25 miles to school and the other commuted 35 miles to C10)

& those are just the former MD kids that I KNOW don’t live anywhere close to cen10 let alone live in the same county Lol. I also talked to a parent at the game who had his kid driving in from Moreno Valley to play for Logan. No need to be naive and act like there’s a huge disadvantage. Kids from other counties are playing for one specific public school. Again, why is cen10 so much better than Corona high, Santiago, and Roosevelt? They’re all in the same city! What gives?

I'm stating that Private always had the advantage getting kids over public schools. Lets compare school team roster and see what city's that the player really live. We both know that the players does not live in the where the schools are located. MD, SJB, J Serra SM, OLU ete.. There is nothing wrong with Private school getting player from all over. All I'm saying let's try and even the playing field. We both know that the best player will go a great program MD, SJB. Just give the public school a fighting change. Just saying