Wall Street update - brought to you by Pepto Bismol

golfaddict1

My latest add is BWA today.  Any car enthusiast will know the company right away.  Owned it before and did well.  I’m fully transparent…  you win some you lose some. :)   I’ll tally up my holdings for an update.  

Also bought an ETF today DIVO (crack that whip, couldn’t resist lol, I know wrong spelling) as it’s doing better than JEPI, but holding Jepi too for the added dividend yield.   

9 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

PYPL and FB also ugly the past 2 days.  
I own PYPL shares (luckily not much). 

Quartered in a day ?

Guess the "name change" didn't help...🤷‍♂️

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/03/technology/facebook-meta-challenges.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Torture Fail GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

PS: wonder if that name they are "running from"...

...is possibly catching up to them ? 🤔

"Now that Facebook and other apps must explicitly ask people for permission to track their behavior, many users have opted out. That means less user data for Facebook"

BTW: It's "Official" LOL...Apple Iphone users ARE more stupid than Android users....😆

"Doubly painful is that iPhone users are a far more lucrative market to Facebook’s advertisers than, say, Android app users. People who use iPhones to access the internet typically spend more money on products and apps served up to them from mobile ads."

Maybe that's why...

"Meta said on Wednesday that Apple’s changes would cost it $10 billion in revenue over the next year. The company has railed against Apple’s shifts and said they are bad for small businesses "

Batman vs Superman Gifs on Behance

🙄

On 2/4/2022 at 5:40 PM, golfaddict1 said:

My latest add is BWA today.  Any car enthusiast will know the company right away.  Owned it before and did well.  I’m fully transparent…  you win some you lose some. :)   I’ll tally up my holdings for an update.  

Also bought an ETF today DIVO (crack that whip, couldn’t resist lol, I know wrong spelling) as it’s doing better than JEPI, but holding Jepi too for the added dividend yield.   

Heading into futures hours and wondering if Putin is really digging one particular area of Ukraine… my 12 top stock holdings.  Overall, by far my top holding is cash currently.  

77CDDAC1-51EC-4C14-B44F-6FA9EFDEC173.jpeg