From 2014-2021 Collins Hill has averaged 7 wins per season. Does this make them a Georgia power? Collins Hill and Buford are equal Georgia powers?

HooverOutlaw

They have won 1 title in school history.  Blessed to have the best player in the nation. I was told at the 7 on 7 they had 17 senior starters. 

So is there any evidence they are a traditional Georgia power?

Only an idiot would think Collins Hill and Buford are equal. Buford has 14 titles Collins Hill 1.

Putting Collins Hill in the same level as Buford is crazy.  

Why would somebody think like this or are they being told what to say?

Chill made the finals 2 years ago and won it this year. They were the first GA team in 50 years to win every game by at least 15 points. That was before losing to Graham cracker Kapowow of course. 

point is they been trending up the last few years. If you want to base it on titles then Valdosta is Georgia’s biggest powerhouse because they have the most wins and the most titles. 

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to From 2014-2021 Collins Hill as averages 7 wins per season. Does this make them a Georgia power? Collins Hill and Buford are equal Georgia powers?
1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Chill made the finals 2 years ago and won it this year. They were the first GA team in 50 years to win every game by at least 15 points. That was before losing to Graham cracker Kapowow of course. 

point is they been trending up the last few years. If you want to base it on titles then Valdosta is Georgia’s biggest powerhouse because they have the most wins and the most titles. 

You posted Buford and Collins Hill are equal level as far as Georgia powers. 

Collins Hill is losing 17 of 22 starters and the 2 best players in school history per their fans.  No way they are expected to make the finals again.

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Only a complete idiot would not think Valdosta is the most tradition rich Georgia power. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to From 2014-2021 Collins Hill has averaged 7 wins per season. Does this make them a Georgia power? Collins Hill and Buford are equal Georgia powers?
9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Only a complete idiot would not think Valdosta is the most tradition rich Georgia power. 

I don’t give a shit about what happened 50 and 100 years ago. That’s not the point. That has nothing to do with football now. Are Yale and Harvard traditional college football powerhouses? Sorry, the correct answer is who gives a shit? You aren’t talking about Abe Lincoln toting the rock. If you are having a discussion about history that’s another conversation. If your talking about football in the last few years or so then that’s something different. 

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t give a shit about what happened 50 and 100 years ago. That’s not the point. That has nothing to do with football now. Are Yale and Harvard traditional college football powerhouses? Sorry, the correct answer is who gives a shit? You aren’t talking about Abe Lincoln toting the rock. If you are having a discussion about history that’s another conversation. If your talking about football in the last few years or so then that’s something different. 

You put Buford and Collins Hill in the same breath as equal.

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You put Buford and Collins Hill in the same breath as equal.

Relax. You are making up shit again. I don’t care about historical results. They are a power now. If they have a few down years and don’t sustain the success then ok. I don’t care about Buford and comparing them to CHill. You are getting too upset and too invested into something that doesn’t matter

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Relax. You are making up shit again. I don’t care about historical results. They are a power now. If they have a few down years and don’t sustain the success then ok. I don’t care about Buford and comparing them to CHill. You are getting too upset and too invested into something that doesn’t matter

You just mad that you got called out on your stupid blunder 

Several Georgia teams the last 15 years or so are much better than this Collins Hill team.

Saying Collins Hill is a power is like saying Buster Douglas is an elite all time great fighter because he beat an out of shape, terribly trained, and not prepared Mike Tyson.  I think Collins Hill fits this perfectly  because next fight Evander Holyfield KOed  Douglas Collins Hill does not make the finals in 2022.

Post as soon as you get told what to say by your pimp. 

Being a runner up does not make you a power or being a one time state winner. In your mindset the Braves are equal with the Yankess.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You just mad that you got called out on your stupid blunder 

Several Georgia teams the last 15 years or so are much better than this Collins Hill team.

Saying Collins Hill is a power is like saying Buster Douglas is an elite all time great fighter because he beat an out of shape, terribly trained, and not prepared Mike Tyson.  I think Collins Hill fits this perfectly  because next fight Evander Holyfield KOed  Douglas Collins Hill does not make the finals in 2022.

Post as soon as you get told what to say by your pimp. 

Being a runner up does not make you a power or being a one time state winner. In your mindset the Braves are equal with the Yankess.

They are a GA power right now. Sorry. Hoover didn’t want the smoke. Why wouldn’t Hoover play. The coach for Chill answered in 5 minutes saying yes. Hoover said no thanks we want Cartersville. Actually we want Jackson Olin. 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are a GA power right now. Sorry. Hoover didn’t want the smoke. Why wouldn’t Hoover play. The coach for Chill answered in 5 minutes saying yes. Hoover said no thanks we want Cartersville. Actually we want Jackson Olin. 

Collins Hill was not in the picture.  Call and talk to our superintendent he runs the athletic program now.

Ask @BUFORDWOLVES how many times I have told him I wanted to play Buford in football and basketball? You think Hoover fans are happy about playing Jackson Olin?

So 1 title and 1 runner up makes you a power? Who told you to say that.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Chill made the finals 2 years ago and won it this year. They were the first GA team in 50 years to win every game by at least 15 points.  

that really could mean they just kept starters in longer trying to run up the board for posterity or whatever.  Now if there defense held everyone to 7 points or less; that would be impressive.  also CHill's region was down and CHill was offensively stacked!  

Buford perfect example of a Dynasty.  Started small at 1A winning everything in front of them and kept winning and winning and winning into a 6A power over the course of 25 seasons or so.  Plus Appling was a badass linebacker up my way back during the Higgins Lembo Days!  I don't think Collins Hills has even been around as many seasons as Buford has titles, lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I love how you think everything is some deep conspiracy. Relax dude it’s just HSFB. Take a chill pill and enjoy the conf title games 

All jokes aside, two teams that I think would be considered GA powers are Lee County and Warner Robins, but as of late, it's more so of Warner Robins. I think WR would welcome the challenge of playing Hoover. I do think Lee County vs Hoover would be a really good game, but I'm not sure if Dean would take that game. Lee County has made some head scratching choices the past few seasons when it comes to oos opponents. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

All jokes aside, two teams that I think would be considered GA powers are Lee County and Warner Robins, but as of late, it's more so of Warner Robins. I think WR would welcome the challenge of playing Hoover. I do think Lee County vs Hoover would be a really good game, but I'm not sure if Dean would take that game. Lee County has made some head scratching choices the past few seasons when it comes to oos opponents. 

Yeah they played East Ridge who went 0-10 and gave up 54 points per game. They scheduled North Miami Beach twice who has never been good in their history. 

I think it has to do with the blowout loss to St Frances on national TV. 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah they played East Ridge who went 0-10 and gave up 54 points per game. They scheduled North Miami Beach twice who has never been good in their history. 

I think it has to do with the blowout loss to St Frances on national TV. 

Dean says they have a rep they need to protect. Can't afford to be playing these blue bloods and getting embarrassed lol. The sad thing about it is that I feel like Lee County would beat most of the top public schools in America, but they won't they're not going for that anymore....smh. 

17 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Dean says they have a rep they need to protect. Can't afford to be playing these blue bloods and getting embarrassed lol. The sad thing about it is that I feel like Lee County would beat most of the top public schools in America, but they won't they're not going for that anymore....smh. 

I agree. Might be above his head. 

Enterprise AL hired a FL coach a few years ago and lost to 2 Florida teams in 2019 and 2020. Then all of a sudden they schedule 2 of the worst FL teams in the state. The FL teams went 2-8 and 1-9 this year. I think someone in the program spoke to the coach and told him you can’t be losing to FL teams like that. So he found the worst garbage he could find. It didn’t help.  He’s gone and back to FL now. Lol. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Buford's titles are all bush league. @BUFORDGAWOLVES 👹 xD

However, they and Collins Hill aren't equal powers in any sense of the word. I don't think many would count Collins Hill as even a 7A power over that period. 

Maybe if ya'll send it, we'll find out. 😏

I can promise you this, nobody in Buford's program gives two shits what anybody thinks.

We do all our talking on the playing field.

I'm looking forward to when we leave 6A and let's see what happens.

6A was pretty strong last season.

Call the titles what you want, we got em, not many can say that.

bgw

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Maybe if ya'll send it, we'll find out. 😏

I can promise you this, nobody in Buford's program gives two shits what anybody thinks.

We do all our talking on the playing field.

I'm looking forward to when we leave 6A and let's see what happens.

6A was pretty strong last season.

Call the titles what you want, we got em, not many can say that.

bgw

No doubt about it. Yall have numerous titles all the way through the ranks. 

• Thanks 1