Crime is at all time high, And President Biden spends 30 million$$ worth of crack pipes to Distribute

FreeBird

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

These programs work, obviously, which is why idiots oppose them.

The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis

In the early ‘90s, when Switzerland was dealing with a growing heroin epidemic, it began making methadone available. It launched a heroin prescription program for some users in an effort to curb overdose deaths, HIV infections, and public drug use. As these programs have grown, the rate of new heroin users has declined along with overdose deaths, HIV rates, and crime. Other countries, including the Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Canada, launched similar programs.

Cool story about the Swiss.

Do they hand out crack pipes?

Curious to know if you have walked around San Fransicko recently and seen what's going on there?

I have.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Cool story about the Swiss.

Do they hand out crack pipes?

Curious to know if you have walked around San Fransicko recently and seen what's going on there?

I have.

Cool anecdotal story, bro.

Chef's kiss of concha avoiding the topic in order to make a silly point about California.

This is all typical right-wing hackery.

Nobody trusts a word that you say.

If lying about something was an Olympic sport, concha would be in Beijing right now.

On 10/7/2021 at 7:53 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Nolebull813 using a precautionary measure in *Sweden* to claim that the vaccine is not safe.

He has once again successfully nailed the landing of his goofball routine.

This was Canes comment when I posted an article that came out of Sweden questioning if vaccines were safe. And of course he mocked it. Now he is citing studies in European countries as proof a similar program will work here. 

Swedish scientists questioning a rushed experiment drug (Mocked)

Swiss officials say they saved junkies lives by giving them fresh crack pipes and needles (Gospel)

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Cool anecdotal story, bro.

Chef's kiss of concha avoiding the topic in order to make a silly point about California.

This is all typical right-wing hackery.

Nobody trusts a word that you say.

If lying about something was an Olympic sport, concha would be in Beijing right now.

An anecdote you can find documented ad nauseum (with lots of video!).

San Fransicko's drug problems are apparently now just a thing of fantasy per Andy.

The psychotic break from reality is real.

The headline for this photo is: "San Francisco has more drug users than public high school students"

TXM53B-bart20drug20videos_00.00.21.11_15

https://www.sfchronicle.com/projects/2021/san-francisco-drug-overdoses-map/

San Francisco is grappling with an increasingly deadly drug overdose epidemic.

I really think I've driven poor Simon Legree over the edge with ass-kickings.

I point out that crime control is a local issue (not a presidential one) and he loses it.

That said, one wonders what Democrats are doing to prevent murders in our cities - which they tend to control.  I would suggest the looney left's defunding movement is probably not helpful. Constant demonization of the police? Really?  Nor is having Democrat DAs who are very soft on prosecuting crime. Then there's schools, the shitty lack of economic opportunity created...

53 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha continuing to push his brain dead and wholly unsupported theory about Democrats causing murders is something else.

What do we tell children about clowns? - Deseret News

Lol 😂 at u calling people clowns but u support Biden handing out Rock pipes and smoking kits,,,,  

How about let’s not give them paraphernalia and use that money towards mandatory Rehabs and therapists

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Lol 😂 at u calling people clowns but u support Biden handing out Rock pipes and smoking kits,,,,  

How about let’s not give them paraphernalia and use that money towards mandatory Rehabs and therapists

You'll have to forgive Simon Legree.

I think he's getting antsy from lack of denigrating independent-minded women of color recently, and having my virtual foot in his ass over a number of topics is causing dain bramage.

53 minutes ago, concha said:

San Fransicko's drug problems are apparently now just a thing of fantasy per Andy.

The psychotic break from reality is real.

No, it's just go nothing to do with this topic.

I understand that once you exhausted your Oprah Winfrey meme that you were out of material but at least try to address the topic for once.

37 minutes ago, concha said:

I point out that crime control is a local issue (not a presidential one) and he loses it.

You have yet to point out any Republican elected-leader who has solved crime in a major city.

You continue to make stupid points and expect that people will just believe you.

You asked for the places where crime increased. I gave you a map that showed no discernible pattern. You don't address it. You just continue saying the stupid, unsupported thing.

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You have yet to point out any Republican elected-leader who has solved crime in a major city.

You continue to make stupid points and expect that people will just believe you.

You asked for the places where crime increased. I gave you a map that showed no discernible pattern. You don't address it. You just continue saying the stupid, unsupported thing.

No. You used a map of states.

Try googling "murder spikes".

You might be fascinated to see that the responses are overwhelmingly about cities.

😲

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, it's just go nothing to do with this topic.

I understand that once you exhausted your Oprah Winfrey meme that you were out of material but at least try to address the topic for once.

Does Switzerland have something to with it?

Do the Swiss hand out crack pipes?

🤡

9 minutes ago, concha said:

No. You used a map of states.

So you asked where the spikes occurred and I provided a map from Pew Research, which is one of your go-to sources (when it helps your agenda).

That map showed no discernible pattern. The spikes were spread out throughout the country without regard for political affiliation.

This doesn't fit your narrative so you whine.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So you asked where the spikes occurred and I provided a map from Pew Research, which is one of your go-to sources (when it helps you agenda).

That map showed no discernible pattern. The spikes were spread out throughout the country without regard for political affiliation.

This doesn't fit your narrative so you whine.

Poor Andy.

Why s it that when you google murder spike, the results overwhelmingly come up about cities?

And why would Andy purposefully avoid talking about cities?

Quite the mystery.

🤣

4 minutes ago, concha said:

And why would Andy purposefully avoid talking about cities?

Quite the mystery.

What's interesting is this:

In the latest FBI data, murder was up more percentage-wise in cities with a population between 10,000 and 25,000 than in cities of 250,000 to 1 million.

"It was up over 30% in both, so neither was good, but it was worse slightly percentage-wise in smaller cities," Asher said. "It was bad everywhere. There's not a good murder takeaway there."