Crime is at all time high, And President Biden spends 30 million$$ worth of crack pipes to Distribute

FreeBird

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

I shared my experience as well and knowledge of the AR-15. You must of skipped over. They are not easy to modify and it cost about 20k to perform and you would be at risk for a 250k fine and 10 years in prison on top of that the light weight weapon would most likely fail 1st or melt if made into a fully automatic weapon. So good luck. I’m familiar with the Skorpion, MAC-10 and the rest all are semi auto and very difficult to convert to automatic. Time, expense and expertise is needed or you’ll most likely hurt yourself. The Skorpion IMO was a POS, a ton of firing issues and unreliable why they didn’t last on the market. 

I dig analyzing stuff, but engineering/physics is above my Abby normal scale (Young Frankenstein reference, Mel Brooks).  

My father was a engineer/physicist and I guess I get into knowledge about cool stuff and imo modifying a gun is pretty cool.  I’ll watch the vids when I can.  
The mention of Soldering and filing down a key piece in the TV show mention peeked my interest.  I needed to know more.  

What I do is check and research.  A lot lol.  If I don’t know something, I’ll ask.  
My wife to be and I shot my friend’s Winchester 22 many moons ago in PA.
Such a smooth piece and the whistle sound is cool.  Tried a friend’s shot gun a few times, skeet shooting a few times.   I’m in no way shape or form a gun X’s and O’s guy, but I dig it enough to use one if needed lol. Plus I own RGR shares.  Nice dividend and good value play imho. 

• Like 1

… watched a video earlier of the prop pistol and the choice for a mass murder and many injuries within one minute’s time was indeed not the ideal fictional selection.  I’ll share a vid tomorrow of a review I watched earlier tonight.  The review was brutal, but the finish I was not expecting and LOL’d.  You will crack up.  

Edit:  My bad, the video I shared already in a prior post.  I didn’t realize there was a vid attached to the write up info.   Watch that vid lol.  The finish is so unexpected and hilarious.  

3 hours ago, Butterbean said:

Remember all of US citizens no matter what race no matter what gender we are as one  American citizens. Do not let this left-wing communist party divide us we need each other. 🇺🇲

and don't believe the clowns telling you the election was stolen....it was not. Trump lost and Biden won by 7 million votes. Some Americans don't understand this fact...how SAD!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

🤡

PS: Well dayum 66...whooda thunk you'd ever give up

on that Ruskie Collusion nipple....

Here Are 55 GIFs From Robert Mueller's Testimony to Congress by GIPHY News  | GIPHY

🤡🤡

BTW: we got him now.....🤡

the states of Ga. and N.Y. got him now....as well as the Jan. 6th committee....did you know all about the "fake" electors from 5 states that tried to steal an election with the help of Rudy!?..LOL..too bad Pence didn't get the memo.

you do know your favorite politician still claims the election was "stolen"....the same guy who stole Presidential records!....what say you??...🤡

27 minutes ago, Troll said:

You asked

yes, you asked 👍

I'm sure the poster who made that claim you project,

will be along any second, to answer you...👌

🤡

so you can't /won't  man-up and tell us who won the election?...scared it's a "trick" question??....your bravery is noted!....🤡

33 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so you can't /won't  man-up and tell us who won the election?...scared it's a "trick" question??....your bravery is noted!....🤡

Have already answered that...

Biden won the official tally of votes.

Only a moron

thinks he did not.

🤓

PS: yer almost 1/2 way into the amount of time spent investigating 2016....

...that benchmark rigged election.

🤡

BTW: Whatever happened to yer Ruskie collusion ?

... and how many years have you spent crying on what you now detest and protest?

🤔

59 minutes ago, Troll said:

Have already answered that...

Biden won the official tally of votes.

Only a moron

thinks he did not.

🤓

PS: yer almost 1/2 way into the amount of time spent investigating 2016....

...that benchmark rigged election.

🤡

BTW: Whatever happened to yer Ruskie collusion ?

... and how many years have you spent crying on what you now detest and protest?

🤔

we all saw Trump's love of Russia....when he threw our country under the bus for his love of Vladimir in Helsinki...and when met with Russians in Trump tower...glad to hear you know who won the election....a lot of your kin still don't know who won.

12 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Edit:  My bad, the video I shared already in a prior post.  I didn’t realize there was a vid attached to the write up info.   Watch that vid lol.  The finish is so unexpected and hilarious.  

@Warriordid you watch the vid yet?  
FF to 7:56 :)  or play in full on mute and play Benny Hill’s theme song.  

That is one brutal review lol and ironic for a prop choice in the tv episode where speed was in play for one minute of full auto.  Would be hard to trust that pos with any modification.  If that was taken somewhere to do serious harm, his targets would be in a new zip code and he’d be wrestled down in seconds.