Crime is at all time high, And President Biden spends 30 million$$ worth of crack pipes to Distribute

FreeBird

The increases, particularly homicide, appear to be urban...

HomicideRecord_v03_LY_1638908501523_hpEm

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/12/us/homicides-major-cities-increase-end-of-year-2021/index.html

Fueled by gun violence, cities across the US are breaking all-time homicide records this year

By Priya Krishnakumar, Emma Tucker, Ryan Young and Pamela Kirkland, CNN

Updated 4:18 PM ET, Sun December 12, 2021

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Trump was trying to invest 500 billion into the black community for entrepreneurship’s and investments all around the country. 

Biden is handing out crack pipes. 

https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/president-trump-platinum-plan-final-version.pdf

Still info challenged I see.

1 hour ago, concha said:

The increases, particularly homicide, appear to be urban...

It appears that way because you're scrambling for confirmation of your bias.

👇

On 2/9/2022 at 11:19 AM, Atticus Finch said:

What's interesting is this:

In the latest FBI data, murder was up more percentage-wise in cities with a population between 10,000 and 25,000 than in cities of 250,000 to 1 million.

"It was up over 30% in both, so neither was good, but it was worse slightly percentage-wise in smaller cities," Asher said. "It was bad everywhere. There's not a good murder takeaway there."

We don't have the FBI data for 2021 yet but the data from 2020, which is also cited in the CNN article, clearly shows no real difference between urban/rural.

In fact, small towns saw a slightly larger increase than cities.

Psaki Says Everyone Will Have To Show Proof Of Vaccination Before Receiving Free Crack Pipe
February 9th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

article-10479-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The Biden administration will be providing free crack pipes to crack addicts, but only if they can show valid proof of vaccination against COVID-19.

Jen Psaki shared further details regarding Biden's new proposal during her daily press briefing.

"The president feels, and we agree, that people are going to smoke crack anyway. We might as well give them safe crack so they can hit a sweet high without fear of overdose. We're doing this to save Black lives."

"But only if they're vaccinated."

Polling data shows the African American community has the highest vaccine-hesitancy rate in the country due to fears exacerbated by the Tuskegee experiment and that time the CIA created a crack epidemic to kill off all the Black people. Now the Biden administration is working to restore racial equity by further fueling the epidemic the government got them addicted to in the first place.

"If you won't inject yourself with an experimental vaccine then you can't be trusted to use anything but black tar heroin," said Psaki. "No safe zones for crack cocaine until we're sure you're not going to infect others with a mild disease."

Whoopi Goldberg emerged from her suspension to question why her community was being enabled to slip deeper into a dangerous addiction, but then she was canceled again for being ignorant.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So right-wing loon posts false title in subject field and his colleagues spend the rest of the thread posting fake news stories and linking to Instagram accounts.

Or just a normal Friday around here.

Do you ever try to just enjoy life?

When you walk into a party (if you're ever invited to one, that is), it must be like someone letting off a 10-megaton wet burrito fart in an elevator.

Lighten up, Francis.

• Haha 2

So is it that the safe smoking kits are just the balm and other protective features? No actual pipes?

I'm not surprised by the lies. Who would be?

But this is a case where the lie will be on page 1 and the correction will be on page 16.

Oh, who am I kidding? The right-wing rags who published this stuff in the first place won't correct a thing.

This was the intention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

So is it that the safe smoking kits are just the balm and other protective features? No actual pipes?

I'm not surprised by the lies. Who would be?

But this is a case where the lie will be on page 1 and the correction will be on page 16.

Oh, who am I kidding? The right-wing rags who published this stuff in the first place won't correct a thing.

This was the intention.

Not one honest person  among them.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

image.jpeg.788242cbe5eee11db27b6736b6526ae9.jpeg

Nah, with those guys it's 50% off free at best :)   

"if it's renovated and repaired, 3K value" 

Con man lol:  and 1K to repair. 

"Correct"

Con man to Client: "I'll give you $250... the risk is all on me"  

After sale and repair/renovation 

"if it shoots, you can get 5k"

Target destroyed and TV ratings likely too lol 

Troll faceplants are becoming almost daily now.

Yes, I'm certain we have covered this but I'm just as certain that you lost as you usually do because the facts on this one are so clear.

Crime started falling years before Giuliani took office and was part a nationwide trend. Crime fell everywhere. In fact, it fell at a greater rate in other large cities.