Leave it to Joe Biden to cause world war 3 🤦‍♀️

FreeBird

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Theres no right answer with the Trump crowd... 

I wont even call em Republicans.... 

Or maybe i should seeing how ingrained he's become with the party.... 

And its sad... 

Remember when republicans and trump said the china virus  was a lab leak and for 2 years they were called retarded conspiracy theorists then Biden administration and Fauci come in 2 years later and was like the virus might have been a lab leak, lol 😂 I wish u could take off ur blinders and actually see the real world 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Theres no right answer with the Trump crowd... 

The surest sign of a hack is the above.

Every single right-winger on this forum employs unfalsifiable arguments. They wait until an action occurs and then they wait to see what angle they can take to attack their political enemy.

There's not a single ounce of principle involved.

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Literally to the word.

Shyster Joe has no clue what's going on in Ukraine and why it's happening.

All he knows is that Biden's aggression is going to lead to WW3! Or his lack of aggression! Whatever!

I thought freebird was  imagoodboynow..

Doesn't matter.

They're both dumb as a sack of rocks.

Carry on...

5 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Remember when republicans and trump said the china virus  was a lab leak and for 2 years they were called retarded conspiracy theorists then Biden administration and Fauci come in 2 years later and was like the virus might have been a lab leak, lol 😂

So when there was literally no evidence, unscrupulous Republicans were spreading theories to suit their agenda.

2 years later when Fauci says it's possible it *maybe* could've been a lab leak then it's ironclad.

You didn't need any evidence to begin with and don't need any now.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Now that you mention it, there's been a noticeable lack of mems and tweets in his posts.

Now that you mention it your a fucking moron,  just admit your fucking clueless about literally everything 

on that note good day to you, you already wasted 40 mins of my day with ur brain dead dog shit opinions 

36 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's comical watching the same bozos come to contradictory conclusions right in front of our eyes.

One guy: "Biden is weak! He will do nothing to stop Putin!'

Other guy: "Biden will start WW3 with his reckless aggression and provocation!"

Insist that love drive the clown car – Pam Grout

He'll follow Obama's lead and send blankets to Ukraine and sanctions to Russia and call it a foreign policy win and the MSM and the minions will lap it up. 

Hopefully someone in Moscow will realize their ruling lunatic must go and spend a ruble or two on a bullet.

It is glaring that when Putin has done his mental calculus about grabbing territory - with the US being an obvious major variable -  he has done it under a couple of presidents and not under another. No doubt this Captain Obvious-level observation will trigger some here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

It is glaring that when Putin has done his mental calculus about grabbing territory - with the US being an obvious major variable -  he has done it under a couple of presidents and not under another. No doubt this Captain Obvious-level observation will trigger some here.

And one cue, concha jumps in to insinuate something that's both untrue and also unsupported by actual argumentation.

Just like crime in cities, we just have to believe him!

Of course when Russia invaded Georgia in 2008 neither Obama nor Biden were President.

This also ignores the obvious point that Putin didn't invade Ukraine when Trump was President because he was friendly to Trump and wanted him to win reelection.

It's also glaring who the people are that Putin hates (Clinton, Obama, Biden) and which ones he likes (Trump).

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's comical watching the same bozos come to contradictory conclusions right in front of our eyes.

One guy: "Biden is weak! He will do nothing to stop Putin!'

Other guy: "Biden will start WW3 with his reckless aggression and provocation!"

Insist that love drive the clown car – Pam Grout

Weakness, not strength, leads to world war.  When tyrants sense weakness, they act

• Like 1

Just now, Bormio said:

Weakness, not strength, leads to world war.

If Biden met Russia with force *that* would start WW3.

Trump was anything but strong in foreign policy especially regarding Russia. Putin didn't invade Ukraine from 2017-21 because (1) he knew the American President would get heat for it and he didn't want to hurt Trump and (2) he was waiting for Trump to weaken the NATO alliance sufficiently.

You are utterly clueless about seemingly everything.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

So you think we should send troops into Ukraine to confront Russia?

Is that what you're saying?

Not at all - I would like us to lead in the region and not play PR games with Putin you can't win which has been this administration policy to date. 

Maybe Biden shouldn't have waived the Nord Stream 2 sanctions which allowed Russia a bigger influence in the region and dictate pricing. But what do I know - Makes no sense to me. 

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Not at all - I would like us to lead in the region and not play PR games with Putin you can't win which has been this administration policy to date. 

Maybe Biden shouldn't have waived the Nord Stream 2 sanctions which allowed Russia a bigger influence in the region and dictate pricing. But what do I know - Makes no sense to me. 

So exactly what I expected: a meaningless world salad of non-action.

Warrior: Biden will do nothing! Weakness!

(what should he do? Send troops?)

Warrior: Not at all! He should lead by....PR game....pipeline.....rabble, rabble, rabble!

• Haha 1

Bottom line.

As has been demonstrated, there is no action that Biden could take to make the reaction any different from the usual suspects.

They wait until an action is taken and then decide from which angle they're going to attack Biden no matter what he does.

Following Republican accounts on Twitter has been a riot.

They literally have no idea what to do. They are just blasting from all sides without any regard for consistency or truth.

• Haha 1

The West did nothing in advance of the attack to dissuade Russia.  Took all military action off the table, and muttered about sanctions - if Putin “really” invades.  Putin is now more likely, not less, to go after the Baltic states.  Only we will have to fight for those due to NATO commitments.